Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Fool

[Post New]by BadLilMonkey on Apr 4, 11 10:13 PM
really liked this one! loved the dialogue...wise cracks and smart aleck remarks as well as an enjoyable storyline. the whole game was truly fun!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 5, 11 12:45 AM
What a cute game! The puzzles were challenging, and there were quite a few. Not too many H0 scenes made it play more like an adventure lite with a lot of good humor. You did need to travel from place to place to accomplish tasks, but not more than 3-4 scenes at a time. By doing that it didn't seem like I was walking my legs off.

This was just a lot of fun to play and kept me up way past my bedtime.

May be a SPOILER, so Highlight to Read:
Just loved the little "lock eater" what a charming little character. Wished I could have seen more of him.

Edited on 04/05/2011 at 12:55:24 AM PST

grma61
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by grma61 on Apr 5, 11 6:13 AM
I thought this was a buy for me so I waited for my game credit, but after finishing the demo in the second chapter it might be very short game. To those who bought this game am I right??? To all u grandmas out there who have trouble sleeping thanks to big fish for keeping me occupied until I can fall asleep again. I just recently became a GREAT grandma

[Post New]by soultou on Apr 5, 11 7:40 AM
I'm stuck in the level after the dragon sleep... Can anyone help me??
thanks

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by cme550 on Apr 5, 11 8:31 AM
I love this game!! It's so enjoyable and fun! It's funny, cute, the hidden object scenes aren't too hard, I hadnt noticed a misclick penalty. Used a game credit for it but I would have gladly paid the $7 for it.

[Post New]by nicolemorales on Apr 5, 11 9:21 AM
Loved it! just hard enough to frustrate me into Having to figure out the puzzles, nice storyline, funny characters , and great job artistically (especially with all the different chapters). I will definitely look into getting your other games.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Apr 5, 11 11:00 AM
What a delightful game this is!

I thoroughly enjoyed "The Fool". I thought this was original in its approach, with unique puzzles, some of them pleasantly challenging. Great humor, both visually and in the dialogue of the characters.

I didn't find it too short, but then I took my time with each location and kept at it till I solved the puzzles. A delightfully refreshing game that had me smiling all the way through it, and I chuckled at the ending.

Kudos to the developers! Hope you make more games like this.

refrezherator
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by refrezherator on Apr 5, 11 11:16 AM
collest game since 13th skull

Areal
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Areal on Apr 5, 11 12:30 PM
The best I've played for a long, long time! I was beggining to wonder if was worth purchasing games which were all the same, with endless hidden object scenes to lenghten the game in gloomy rooms or tetric landscapes. Loved the graphics, too, specially the flying city, and the whole story cheers you up. I was sad when it ended, but it left a very good aftertaste indeed.
I wish the developers kept such a high standard of originality and sense of humour.

Edited on 04/05/2011 at 12:32:57 PM PST

meyofa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meyofa on Apr 5, 11 4:13 PM
I LOVED this game! Interesting storyline, funny, great graphics. The puzzles were different and fun, HOG scenes very clear and I really like the 'hidden' objects in the HOG scenes where you have to do a little extra thinking to find the object or put it together. Wish they had more of this quality!

Milo13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Milo13 on Apr 5, 11 5:06 PM
Beautiful graphics and wonderful accompanying soundtrack! You can tell the scenes are lovingly drawn with creativity and character. I love these drawn **** games rather than the photorealistic ones, which I find myself getting bored with rather quickly. The amazing atmosphere of this game really draws you in and keeps your interest. It's kind of like taking part in your own animated movie! Rather than being in a rush to finish the game, I found myself lingering to check out all the beautifully rendered details.

I also love the different "worlds" for the different chapters - steampunk, horror, etc. - each one is unique!

I've had buyers remorse before here - definitely not this time!

(Sorry for all the exclamation points - just had to post my love for this game!!!)

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by saadia60 on Apr 5, 11 6:54 PM
WOW...is all i can say. Excellent Game....thanks BF

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Apr 5, 11 8:41 PM
I enjoyed the game very much. I'm probably the only one, but I had lots of trouble with the puzzles. I skipped most of them as I get frustrated on those where you move things around to get them on a certain color or whatever. I love **** and using items to do other things and advance, but I'm not a fan of the puzzles.

Jiniece
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Jiniece on Apr 5, 11 9:15 PM
GREAT GAME! Almost done, but I'm forcing a girlfriend to come over & play it while I do her laundry & I'm NOT giving her any hints. Let her figure it out like I did. Past my bedtime in Kentucky. I liked the Hamster Eyes as well. Some of this stuff is so weird, it just makes me think the game was made for people like me. Thank you BF. I wuv you.

Jiniece
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Jiniece on Apr 5, 11 9:19 PM
PS. Where is Goofyduck? I never heard?

[Post New]by LilyPad99 on Apr 5, 11 9:21 PM
Er...First time post here.

I just wanted to say that this is a gorgeous game. It's a little tough, often I find myself searching for one little piece, but the storyline is fun, and the writing is terrific. I love stories with great humor.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 6, 11 5:26 AM
Well, I must say......I haven't quite finished this game, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The scenes and story are great. It's not very long and I'm having to skip a few of the puzzles, but it is definitely a fun game. Swim on it and have fun. Thanks BFG

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on Apr 6, 11 9:27 AM
Fantastic game! Quality graphics, reasonable **** with fun interaction on some objects, good puzzles and excellent story line interlaced with humor. Best game I've played since Dire Grove!

[Post New]by acecyberwitch on Apr 6, 11 9:53 AM
this game looks great good storyline but sadly i found the puzzles to easy so wont be buying. but great game if you are new to HOG /adventure games

[Post New]by donna472 on Apr 6, 11 12:56 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It was fun and funny, the graphics were beautiful and the story was enjoyable. I recommend this one.

Go to: