Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 4, 11 3:29 PM
I have tried the demo, it was an okay game to play; didn't like it that much to buy it (SE.) For those who had brought it. Happy Gaming!

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition

[Post New]by dcouch7 on Jul 11, 11 1:27 PM
When is part two or the continuation coming out? Anyone know?
Thx!

Mum22
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Mum22 on Jul 13, 11 4:39 PM
I finally finished this game - love almost everything about it. Only 2 things bothered me.

1. There should have been a "notes" section part of the book - the "tasks" was good for the most part, but there were numbers and symbols that needed to be kept in a "notebook" somehow.

2. I HATED the "to be continued" - it would have been better to finish the whole story and have a sequel on another mystery or somethiing. UGH!

Linny394
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Linny394 on Jul 18, 11 10:26 PM
Although I liked this game in general I just can't say that it deserved to be a CE; particularly not with how it ended. When the second part comes out I will no doubt purchase it as well, since I do want to find out what happens next. Even so, I think it would have been better had they just made one game with the entire story included in it.

[Post New]by mostlystef on Jul 22, 11 2:58 PM
I loved this game! And then it ended and I wanted my money back. That ending was the biggest cop-out I've ever seen. Don't know if I'll buy the next part, just on principle. I wish they could have thought of something better. . .

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 4, 11 9:39 AM
OzzyRobyn wrote:
I agree, Cherby - isn't it annoying in games when you can't use, say, your crowbar to break a window but instead have to find a rock or something? There's no logic to it!

Things I didn't like:

Needing wood for two different places and not being allowed to use any of the tree I had just chopped down or any from pile at the bottom of the stairs as I had an axe I could have chopped it down to the required size ..

I agree about the lack of logic in some of these games. You use a hammer or screwdriver and then just throw it away, then need one later. One game I played used a paperclip to open two doors, then threw the paperclip away and you needed to get keys again! I don't get it; if you can haul a ladder around, why not keep small tools? Even an axe would be easier to carry than a ladder!

Too bad the games couldn't take a lesson from an old TI game I used to play. It had no graphics, just text, but was an adventure game. You could only hold five objects at a time. No matter if they were all extremely heavy objects. But if you wanted to carry six lightweight objects, no dice. It would be nice in these games if you could keep tools if you want but be limited by what you could carry, so you could lay them down somewhere and get them later if you needed to. Might add to the fun if you weren't sure what you might need later and had to decide what you think you should leave behind and where!

[Post New]by anet54 on Sep 24, 11 11:28 AM
This is a gorgeous game and I loved playing it but it was WAY too short. I finished the first two chapters and then went directly to the bonus chapter with nothing else to play. I found this confusing as the map of New Orleans was so big and empty! I was disappointed that it was such a quick game because I just really enjoyed playing it so much.

[Post New]by lenoxbowler1 on Oct 2, 11 8:27 AM
Got this one on the Collector's special price.
Great game. Good graphics. Nice length. Surprise ending did not expect it to be continued.
Now have to wait

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Oct 6, 11 9:19 AM
WOW.... enjoyed this game from start to finish. Hope there is a sequel, for sure.

Shastanna
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Shastanna on Nov 25, 11 12:40 PM
There better be a sequel, or I'll be downright grumpy! LOL

I loved the game and didn't want it to end!

Shasta

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Dec 28, 11 6:27 PM
Excellent game. Looking forward to the sequel.

This game was quite enjoyable. I like the way it was broken into segments.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 3:53 PM
While I agree that this game is a very good game with excellent graphics, HOS and puzzles, I have one disappointment about the game.

Is not ending, it leave you in the middle of nothing with not results as to the end of the story.

I hate that.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jul 11, 12 12:21 PM
Well-paced game; very interactive; unusual story; creative hint system; liked the integrated SG. Ending left me hanging. Perhaps there is another sequel being developed. Highly recommend this game! Thanks to Gogii and BFG!

[Post New]by akashaheartt on Jan 1, 13 9:39 PM
is it just me or does the girl look like Emily browning

[Post New]by dagmara04 on Jan 14, 13 6:21 PM
For some reason, no matter how carefully I click, the game won't let me play in advanced mode, only regular. It is far too easy in this mode. Any advice on how I can get into advanced mode when must clicking on the word advanced in the menu starts me out in regular mode?

Kassy9
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kassy9 on Feb 7, 13 6:25 AM
Very disappointing ending....hated the little footprints too

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on May 25, 13 3:12 PM
This is one of the best games I've played this year. It is not tedious and there is so much going on. I was actually engaged to get to the end, only to find out there was a big ol' "to be continued". AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

[Post New]by l8nytsimmer on Oct 15, 13 6:12 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. The graphics were first rate, the story was engaging, the characters were excellent. I enjoyed mixing the potions and performing the spells! The ending was a total surprise. I hadn't expected a cliffhanger. And now, it seems, there is no sequel. What a disappointment! I hate to be left up in the air. Anyway. I'm giving this one five gold stars for excellence, and have my fingers crossed for a new installment!

Go to: