Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Emma and the Inventor.

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jun 11, 12 2:38 PM
too boring

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Jun 11, 12 4:02 PM
Congrats to the developers - graphics superb, screen play clever. Truly enjoyed this little game - no rats - no depressing scenes just fun from beginning to end, many thanks.

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Jun 12, 12 12:18 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game....it is probably the shortest HOG i ever played but i'm glad i got it as a DD

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Jun 16, 12 9:58 PM
I also bought it because it was a DD, and I wanted to fill my punch card. I enjoyed it, and was able to solve the puzzles; no skip button.

Finally consulted a walkthrough for the pipes puzzle, and even then it took me a while to finish the puzzle. Usually, I'm fairly good with pipe puzzles, but this one worked differently than ones I've seen before.

All in all, a good game. I am slow at playing these games, so I didn't find it too short.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 17, 12 10:56 PM
I like this game but there are a lot of good games. I won't buy a game that is this short - no matter what. Times are hard and money is hard to come by. It just isn't worth it IMHO.

It's a shame because I enjoyed playing the demo.

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Dec 20, 13 11:48 PM
Cute game, on the laid back and easy to play side. I don't mind, it allows me to relax and take my time. The hints are plentiful and the game has no timer which I like. Good relaxing game.

Go to: