bandtmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Reviews for Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bandtmom on Jun 29, 12 9:30 PM
Click the branches and you will find the Bonus Game. It took me a while to find it.

[Post New]by Ehotmama on Nov 18, 12 2:47 PM
I am stuck on the level, I have 2 keys a spring and a handle i have click on everything rocks y\in the water monument in the in the middle of town

lookywho
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by lookywho on Mar 2, 13 12:31 PM
I just finished this game is was very nice to play enjoyed it

[Post New]by Surrett on Mar 13, 13 4:37 PM
I bought and played this game. It's good, but after I finished it doesn't let you play the bonus game. I have the IPad version. I have 2 friends who had the Same problem.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Mar 28, 13 7:13 PM
Another great game by ERS! Graphics great, good long game play, challenging puzzles, interactive hidden object scenes. Still waiting for lighter toned games, though, of this quality. I give it an 8 out of 10.

leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Jun 24, 13 1:52 PM
Ive just finished both the game and the bonus section. I used to love ERS games, but the few I've played recently haven't been nearly as good as the first few. This was a pretty average game as far as plot line went, but the graphics were amazing and fun to watch. The puzzles were generally reasonably easy but there were two I had a little trouble with, particularly one in the bonus game that made no sense at all. I just worked on it blindly until I finally got all the "pie slices" lit. There were far too many HOGs and some items looked nothing like what they were supposed to be and I got them totally by lucky clicking. Maybe I need a magnifying glass or new contact lenses.

I wish there had been an interactive map since there was some running around among the different rooms and buildings. The SG, as far as I used it, was accurate and clearly written and stayed on the page you'd left so you could get right to your place if you needed it again.

The bonus game was okay but far too short; very disappointing. On the other hand, the graphics were great and it was worth playing just to see those.

One of these days someone is going to create a game where there are no locked doors or trunks, etc, requiring long hunts for keys; no items that can't be reached without going through several steps to find a ladder or crate; and no potions that require several different ingredients which are hiding in dark corners or in cabinets...locked of course. Surely there are other ideas or themes out there in development land that are fresh and new and don't have people searching yet again for the same foolish relatives who didn't learn their lessons in the first game of a series.

bekoolb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by bekoolb on Nov 29, 13 3:59 PM
In the Dwarf"s lair, says to use the coal to have instructions appear, great, where is the coal?

Go to: