[Post New]by qpr1 on Oct 18, 11 9:24 PM
liked the demo, will wait for the se

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

Re:Reviews for Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Freka on Oct 28, 11 4:41 PM
Normally, I wait for the SE. This is one where I think the CE will be worth the double price. (Or maybe I'll wait for the next CE sale!)

It is a fun game. I liked that I could go back and get something I missed first (or second) time around. There have been some games where you are finished if you missed some vital inventory item.

The SG was perfect for me and, if I need pictures, I've put several walkthroughs in my Favorites. (I find this easier than looking it up on BigFish every time I want one.)

[Post New]by daveydoo on Nov 1, 11 9:25 AM
I very much enjoyed this game. Anticipated a new release from Mystery Legends for a long time. For my they rank Number 2 after Mystery Case Files.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Nov 4, 11 5:37 PM
Paristan wrote:Hurray
A fun fairytale game again. I am totally over dead, horrible, gruesome, grotesque etc. Enough of that already in the world.
So thanks for a lovely escapist game again!

Yes I totally agree with you Paristan ! I also am tired of looking for a new game especially in October and all there is to choose from is the dead and the horrible !

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Nov 6, 11 4:40 AM
Game was ok, I might buy as SE, but thought it was disjoined and I had a hard time following the logic.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Nov 6, 11 7:49 AM
Who would not love this game? It has all the right components. Beautiful story line; crisp,clear graphics; nice music; and good voice overs. There's lots of interaction between scenes along with a good balance of interesting puzzles. I enjoy the fairy tale games. The bonus game was well worth the extra $'s.

anyablue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by anyablue on Nov 6, 11 4:24 PM
And yet again....,
another pretty story of Princess saves Prince....

I am not complaining -- it is so symbolic and interesting. Graphics were beautiful and fun games (but some HOG items were too small).

In the world of HOG/Mystery games today, Princess is always the wise, loving, courageous hero (I mean heroine) So very well representing the world today! ha!!

It was a lovely game; I enjoyed it throughly.

Thanks!
AMK

[Post New]by mollyfish01 on Nov 14, 11 8:19 AM
Very good game, but way too short for a CE -- I finished the game in a flash!

[Post New]by Chickydoodle on Nov 27, 11 6:21 AM
I really enjoyed this game. I was never bored and I really enjoyed trying to figure out what I needed to do next.

It's an "A" from me!

frNzR4evr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frNzR4evr on Jan 8, 12 4:14 PM
Best Extra Game Play Length EVER, great story all the way, This game left no remorse about paying 2x$ for the Collector's. Conversely, if the Standard ends where the CE's extra play began: I'd be peeved at how many puzzles, locked doors, etc., were left undone. Hint feature was well done, if not in a Hidden Object zone, it suggests an action. The diary is a wee bit skimpy, but there is a map feature to see where there are things to do.

I'd rate it as 4 and 3/4 stars

If this is the future of Collector's Editions, bring it!

[Post New]by BMarley on Jan 18, 12 6:13 PM
Great art, great adventure. Totally got me hooked

doziedoats
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by doziedoats on Mar 21, 12 10:09 PM
Just finished the Bonus and it blew my mind. The whole game was fabulous. I think it is going to be awfully hard to find a game that can compete with this one.

[Post New]by citygirlretired on Jul 2, 12 6:16 PM
Just finished the CE ... and it was fun .. have not done the bonus yet though. I want to make a point about the CE Strategy Guide ... eeeh .. I ended up coming here for the WALKTHRU as it made more sense .. The graphics are beautiful, the traveling around was reasonable, but some of the hints were frustrating.
I really liked taking out the spiders..wow, that was fun .. and the dart action was cool, too.
I'm not trying to discourage you - just a bit of a heads up, especially if you are fairly new. I most definitely RECOMMEND THIS GAME.

Ali2106
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ali2106 on Sep 29, 12 11:53 PM
This is one of my favourite HO games. I downloaded it initially because I loved the cartoon as a kid, but the game was a whole different world to what I remembered! I like the fact that the game isn't too dark and there's a good mix of puzzles and adventure to keep it from growing stagnant. The artwork is just beautiful and I loved the bonus level that was included in the CE.

Loved this one, so glad I bought it

Ali

[Post New]by roundcanary on Dec 1, 13 9:11 PM
I was watching a walkthrough by 123Pazu on YouTube an fall in love with the game. I want to buy and play the game ever since watching the walkthrough. Here is the link to the walkthrough on his channel.

link:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67BF96CD9099A586

Go to: