Welcome to Syberia II forum

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by searoamer59 on Apr 11, 11 9:49 PM
I found both Syberia and Syberia II to be the most detailed, beautiful, challenging, and down-right most frustrating games I've played from BFG. Kate Walker aka Wonder Woman, has been my all time favorite protaganist of all, and not bad on the eyes either. Oscar was great as comic relief to an otherwise relentlessly grim storyline.

Couple of things, does the cliff climb have to be so difficult. I have done some rock climbing and I can't ever remember any climber being able to stay on a wall that long without climbing gear. Tasks involve too much going back and forth and you BEST have a walkthrough or you will fry you brain in the first few minutes and reading skills well beyond just high normal and be very detail oriented. I have a scale model builder for years and those skills came in handy. Don't let a child under 12 play these games, he or she will end up needing therapy.

It must be assumed that Kate made it back to New York and that so did Detective Cantin, would have liked to have seen him at least once.

Anyway, There is my half dollar of comments. More Kate Walker please, all others pale in comparison.

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 9:50:57 PM PST

VelvetRose55
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by VelvetRose55 on Apr 16, 11 8:50 AM
These Syberia games are the best I've played since MYST URU. I am obsessed. I am almost finished with S 2 and am already dreaming about S 3. BTW. For those of you who don't want a straignt walkthrough there are sites that just give hints. I don't think I can post it here so you will have to do a search.

Edited on 04/16/2011 at 9:05:02 AM PST

[Post New]by Dinointhesun on Apr 18, 11 3:55 PM
Love this game - didn't want it to end!!!
This was almost as good as the first one!!

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on Apr 18, 11 6:37 PM
This game is every bit as good as the first one! It is a quality production in all aspects. I hope to see a Syberia III as well...and SOON!!!!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Apr 19, 11 6:29 PM
i just recently finished playing Syberia I and II, the second time around -was still as captivating and pleasantly challenging as the first time that I played. The graphics and story line are so wonderfully unique -so very different from most of the LF/Adventure games that I have played. I so wish that there would be a third.

Edited on 04/19/2011 at 6:30:07 PM PST

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on May 25, 11 8:14 AM
My husband and I reached the pinnacle of incredible, awesome, fascinating, and beautiful games after playing both Syberia and Syberia II. No other game comes close to matching these two games. They are not easy and they require patience, trial and error, critical thinking, and listening skills. Every little success we had was a celebration. I wanted to reach for the walkthrough numerous times, but my husband insisted on figuring out the next step and then helping me get there. When will Syberia III be done? Thank you Microids and BFG!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 25, 11 8:38 AM
When will Syberia III be done? Thank you Microids and BFG!
Sadly possibly never. Microids is no more and Benoit Sokal may never get the funding to produce Syberia III as he would wish.

[Post New]by scelticsurfer on Jun 7, 11 1:25 PM
I can't get past the plane where the guy is hanging on the tree and then back to the panel where the disc is. What to do next ? I've played with this every way I could think of and nothing. What am I missing ? This is Siberia 2 btw.

Edited on 06/07/2011 at 1:27:53 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 7, 11 2:10 PM
You need to get the two halves of the radio frequency from the plane then go and apply it to the radar.

[Post New]by MossyWoosy on Jun 26, 11 5:55 AM
I just started playing and I think I'm a little bit more than an hour into the game. And so far I'm really liking it!

The dialogues are fun and witty, the visuals are highly detailed and really pretty.

It's a real adventure game. Makes me feel like I'm playing my PS in my computer.

Will continue playing in the next few days!

homesong
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by homesong on Jul 1, 11 9:03 PM
I just finished Syberia, the best video game I've ever played
(am I the only one moved to tears at the ending?)
I'm really anxious to get started on this one.

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Jul 2, 11 2:22 AM
If syberia moved you to tears syberia 11 will also if not more they are my favorite games and I'm an emotional person get your tissues out ready LOL.

homesong
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by homesong on Jul 5, 11 12:06 PM
I finished Syberia 2.
There might have been tears if this game wasn't so difficult.
I was forever getting lost,
and by the time I finished the last puzzle (by finally looking up the soslsution)
I was so frustrated that it took much away from the ending.
Still, it was a great game,
and I hope there will someday be a Syberia 3,
and that the character we lost to save Hans
will be "reconstructed"!

I totally agree,hope there is going to be Syberia 3, This was the best game by far,thanks Big Fish

[Post New]by reealeo on Aug 8, 11 12:41 AM
flipper70 wrote:I felt the same way when I first came to Big Fish games, and then I realized that I was missing out on some really good games by not buying the large file games just because they had no free trial. This is an AWESOME game and definitely worth buying! The storyline has you thinking and on the edge of your seat wanting to know what's going to happen next. It's like watching a movie! Picks right up where Syberia leaves off. Thanks, Big Fish , for giving us this game! Worth getting, worth risking without a free trial, doesn't disappoint!

Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by 123benard on Aug 9, 11 8:27 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by FarHorizons on Dec 29, 11 4:31 PM
I just finished Syberia 2. I enjoyed the game, but I missed the automatons...they just gradually faded away, even Oscar. There was a sense of epic adventure in the first game and the charm of the automatons was a big part of it. The music also lent an air of mystery and romance to the game, missing in part 2. The settings in the first game were more interesting to me too. Neolithic villages and thousands of bones lying about is not fun or interesting to me. I did like that Kate had a life before, and received calls from them. When she chose adventure, she gave everything up, but what did she get in return? Hans, for whom she made so many sacrifices, just up and leaves her to find her own way wherever. Not a good ending. So in short, Part 1 was magical and well worth the purchase, even though it left you with a lot of unanswered questions. Part 2, not so much.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 5:06 PM
Just like the first Syberia this game was just as beautiful and interesting, could not wait to have it and play it, I was not disappointed.

The scenes are breathtaking, the plot is challenging and as like any long file game you need to take your time with it, to enjoyed to the max.

Another winner for BF.

dalesville
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

HELP, STUCK ON TELESCOPE IN MONISTORY

[Post New]by dalesville on Feb 1, 12 3:59 AM
I missed opportunity to put glass mammoth on the telescope thing in monistory. Game will now not let me put it there so i can't go on with game. I have already gone thro game twice because it did not save the first time. It has taken me awhile to get where i am, and I just wont repeat game. is there anyway i can put glass mammoth on telescope now?????

[Post New]by badlands777 on Feb 10, 12 3:26 PM
Exellent game, but there are parts you would never guess, if not for the walk thru, and tip page I wouldn't have any hair left.. Glad I started using it at the station, or I might have gotten very frustrated. Tried to only use walk thru when I was absolutely stuck. I feel like a marathon runner, but I can tell you this bang for the buck was a delight to play, best money I've spent in a long time. Hope this guy doesn't quit designing games. Agape friends at big fish. Bert

[Post New]by gahawley on Feb 16, 12 2:54 PM
I am enjoying playing, but stuck in Monistary. Where do you get a sled?

Go to: