Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Delmar House (Zone 3)

[Post New]by mlsess on Dec 25, 11 7:54 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:
mlsess wrote:ok so i missed getting the blue pill from the bathroom cabinet and now it's locked and I can't go back as I already did the steaming up the mirror part. How do I get the 5th blue pill so I can continue the game?
You should still be able to open the cabinet even when it's steamed up. At least, that worked in my game.

Unforturnately that didn't work! Rats!! I click on the mirror and the sink and I can't even get over to it,,,,,,, or the clock, journal, table to see if I missed it somewhere else,.,,,,,, so stuck and I don't want to have to start over.....

Is the game set up that way; to terminate if you miss a step or should you be able to continue the gameto the end?

[Post New]by satesta on Dec 28, 11 9:22 AM
I lost a battery and can't find it! I know I got the one by Mom's foot, but don't remember if I picked one up from the medicine cabinet. Now there's definitely not one there, unless it's hidden somewhere. Is the battery in the cabinet hard to see, or is it possible I could have dropped one somewhere? I'm stuck without the second battery!!

Re:Padlock in house basement

[Post New]by lele777 on Dec 28, 11 11:49 AM
I cannot get the PADLOCK to open on the cage in the basement I select the buttons as shown on the clue but the lock won't open and I cannot retrieve the bedsheet to go further. Is this a glitch?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Padlock in house basement

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 28, 11 1:00 PM
lele777 wrote:I cannot get the PADLOCK to open on the cage in the basement I select the buttons as shown on the clue but the lock won't open and I cannot retrieve the bedsheet to go further. Is this a glitch?
Not 100% sure, but I believe the lock puzzle is triggered if you first look at the lock, click on some buttons and get a message saying you need to find a code, and then go to the sink and run the hot tap and check out the code in the mirror. So if you went to the mirror before checking out the lock it may not work. In that case just go back to the mirror after you've played around with the lock a bit.

FishyJazz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by FishyJazz on Dec 28, 11 4:11 PM
I am having the same issue with cutting the toe nails. I can't zoom into the foot, and have tried to cut the nails by just dropping the clippers on the toes but nothing happens.
am I missing something?

Thanks

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 29, 11 3:04 AM
FishyJazz wrote:I am having the same issue with cutting the toe nails. I can't zoom into the foot, and have tried to cut the nails by just dropping the clippers on the toes but nothing happens.
am I missing something?

Thanks
Did you set the clock to the right time and did the cuckoo come out? That triggers it.

[Post New]by bagano on Dec 29, 11 9:07 AM
I am at the Pantry.... I put in my 2 batteries I found but when I back out to do the morphing scene nothing happens. Is there supposed to be a third battery?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 29, 11 12:49 PM
bagano wrote:I am at the Pantry.... I put in my 2 batteries I found but when I back out to do the morphing scene nothing happens. Is there supposed to be a third battery?
The MO scene should reveal another can of dog food. You use the dog food in the contraption with the batteries to open the secret door to the basement.

[Post New]by anja171 on Dec 29, 11 2:17 PM
I need a help. I stuck on the 4th door with one of the items wich you should find same on the game. I have picture but i cann't post it.

[Post New]by bagano on Dec 29, 11 2:37 PM
I tried but I can't even get the morphing scene....it says I am missing batteries still. But I know I grabbed both of them and put them in the spot. But I go back to the spots I got them from to see if they are there again.... im totally stumped

[Post New]by bevierosie on Jan 10, 12 5:11 PM
please i need help with the clock i got the 4:25 ok but the 7:40 will not work. i collected the battery and the toenails and put the toenails in the jar went to do the 7:40 and nothing happened. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

[Post New]by mikabyrd on Jan 16, 12 6:38 AM
i went down the sewer and listened to the recording then dug the hole in the wall with the ice pick and went through the tunnel and ended up at the bottom of the cliff with the water hose the game automatically gave me the ladder back in my inventory and now i can't get back to the portals with emma rose and the two daughters how do i get there someone help please

[Post New]by mikabyrd on Jan 16, 12 6:48 AM
50deb wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
SandraSwede wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
SandraSwede wrote:How do I get into the house?

Victor's childhood home?

Yes.

**SPOILER**

You 'gave birth' in the hospital and he should be in your inventory if you picked him up. What do you place a baby in that's outside of the house?

When I cut wires on my baby, he went up in smoke - how do I get another baby for my inventory?
push the green button again and u have to cut the colored wires to match the colors of the babys eyes at the exact same time the color appears or the baby will keep blowing up

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 16, 12 10:56 AM
mikabyrd wrote:i went down the sewer and listened to the recording then dug the hole in the wall with the ice pick and went through the tunnel and ended up at the bottom of the cliff with the water hose the game automatically gave me the ladder back in my inventory and now i can't get back to the portals with emma rose and the two daughters how do i get there someone help please
Go back to the bottom of the cliff and go left back into the cave.

[Post New]by Placidangel on Jan 17, 12 9:42 AM
Placidangel wrote:I am having a problem with the clock as well as others, however I did the toenails and put them in the jar but I can not get the clock to work on the 7:40 time? What am I doing wrong, I weas starting to think it was a mess up in the game I tried everything, and even tried the clock moving the hands a bit to see if they had to be perfect! Nothing is working!

[Post New]by Placidangel on Jan 17, 12 9:55 AM
How can I get the clock to work at 7:40 it will not do anything, I put toenails in the jar and even moved the hands around to see if they had to be placed perfectly, still nothing! HELP!! Is there a pencil where you have to cross out the 4:25 notation first?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 17, 12 10:19 AM
Placidangel wrote:How can I get the clock to work at 7:40 it will not do anything, I put toenails in the jar and even moved the hands around to see if they had to be placed perfectly, still nothing! HELP!! Is there a pencil where you have to cross out the 4:25 notation first?
You must have missed a toe nail - that's the only known trigger for the clock. Go back to the feet and double check.

homesong
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by homesong on Feb 2, 12 9:51 AM
I have done ev erything I was supposed to do, but I simply can't find the coat hanger! HELP!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 2, 12 11:04 AM
It's tucked away in the corner of the cupboard under the stairs. It isn't hidden as such.

[Post New]by chicaff on Feb 12, 12 11:33 AM
Hello

I got stucked with the last blue pill because i opened the cage downstairs before getting the blue pill from the bathroom and now I cant open the bathroom shell. Please help me

Go to: