ROBINSON CRUSOE

Re:ROBINSON CRUSOE

[Post New]by pepitared on Feb 4, 09 5:31 PM
umm, ok, you really took that personally huh? I beat the game very fast. It was not hard at all. I am used to playing Nancy Drew and they take a lot more time and brains than this RC game. So Sorry if my opinion hurts you........try harder and I am sure you will figure the easy game out.

[Post New]by premienurse on Feb 4, 09 7:09 PM
Take the match to the lantern and it will light it. Then you can ignite the dynamite. I'm having serious issues with the mini-games though. Some are too much trouble for a relative newbie but I'm not giving up! Good luck.

[Post New]by bohico on Feb 9, 09 7:56 PM
starlightsaffron wrote:ughhh I am stuck with a broken egg, found a spearhead but can't seem to do anything with it or find anything else that may help. Poor Teresa!

[Post New]by bohico on Feb 9, 09 8:03 PM
bohico wrote:
starlightsaffron wrote:ughhh I am stuck with a broken egg, found a spearhead but can't seem to do anything with it or find anything else that may help. Poor Teresa!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 9, 09 8:04 PM
Pick up the spear head (one click to get it from inventory). Mouse over the sand until you see a hand opening and closing. Click once to dig there. There are three spots that you can dig, and one of them will have the dragon egg.

[Post New]by gm32238 on Feb 9, 09 10:26 PM
cherbtoo wrote: MagicIndie Softworks for providing us with a game that satisfys the Hare type gamers (Timed Mode) and the Tortoise type gamers (Relaxed Mode). I also like the fact that you can find an extra hint in each scene. Now if only I could get the match to ignite the dynamite so I could break the dog out of the jail I would be "leaping about ecstatically" just like a Salmon! LOL.

[Post New]by gm32238 on Feb 9, 09 10:27 PM
See the fire burning toward the top of picture. lite match there

sews
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sews on Feb 11, 09 3:07 PM
Help!!! I cannot find the spyglass, or get the keys from the dog.
sews

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 11, 09 3:28 PM
To get the keys from the dog, find the match then light it from the fire in the lantern, then use it to touch off the dynamite.

izitu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by izitu on Feb 13, 09 8:08 AM
OK - I'm looking for the dragon egg - I have the spear, and have dug around in the sand - have one small hole and then nothing. What next?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 13, 09 9:06 AM
There are three possible spots for digging with the spear head. Your mouse will turn to a hand that opens and closes when you hold the spear over one of these spots, just click there. One of them will have the dragon egg.

[Post New]by Kayleigh812 on Apr 11, 09 12:33 PM
After RTR, this game is a joke. Too short, too easy.
Waste of time and money!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 11, 09 12:52 PM
Try Flux Family Secrets which just came out yesterday.

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Jun 20, 09 8:14 AM
This is a good game. I've played it through several times after giving it a rest so I "forget" how to get it done. Almost every level includes some kind of puzzle/test before you can complete it.
Hmmmm....relaxed mode? Yeah..I think so.
It was certainly worth the $6.99 I paid for it.
ENJOY!

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Jun 20, 09 11:50 PM
looloo123 wrote:game wont run just getting a black screen, any ideas?

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Jun 20, 09 11:53 PM
This same thing happened to me with my Jewel Quest game and I found out that it didn't like to start in full screen mode. Once I set it to windowed then it started and ran just fine. It will set to full screen once it is up and running, but then I have to remember to set it back before I exit.
Just might work. Also in the MY TRIBE it would not run right if the sound was all the way to off.
Couple of things to try. Remember,.......
HAVE FUN!!

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jun 21, 09 1:06 AM
sawadee93 wrote:I just finished the 1 hour demo and started chapter 3 ... since there are apparently 6 chapters, I don't know if it's worth buying, seems short to me

FOR THE PRICE IT IS A GOOD BUY......
MAGI out of england

[Post New]by anovereighty on Jul 12, 09 5:01 PM
How do you find the way to light the well? I'm stuck

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 12, 09 5:09 PM
Did you find the candle? Just pick the candle up and then click the rope.

Leonarrdo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Leonarrdo on May 10, 10 7:26 AM
Hi everyone !

There the second part is coming - Adventures of Robinson Crusoe : Cursed Pirates ... I watched the trailer, it is wonderful !
Here you can see it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2zKQSx7mk&playnext_from=TL&videos=i1LwdJf-bgM

Go to: