[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Jun 25, 10 10:07 AM
Great game for $2.99!!!! Yippie!!!

dotnotcalm
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by dotnotcalm on Jun 26, 10 8:41 AM
Hi, are there any plans to create a Walkthrough Blog for this game?

kayruiz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by kayruiz on Jun 26, 10 11:23 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Adventures of Robinson Crusoe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm looking for the walkthrough for Adventures of Robinson Caruso.
I'm stuck in the lower deck on the ship can't find the wood to light the match/dinamite and can't see how to get the keys from the dog to open the chest. There is no indication of where else to go???

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 26, 10 11:37 AM
We are not allowed to tell you where the walkthrough is because it is on another website. You can easily find it by doing a google search for the name of the game and the word walkthrough. Good luck!

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Jun 26, 10 2:14 PM
must agree with missnona....great game, an absolute bargain. just spent a very relaxed couple of hours playing this. going to play it again in a couple of days as someone earlier mentioned it has replay value. excellent

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jul 3, 10 8:53 PM
I loved this game It was fun, relaxing, full of surprises and even some laughs. I liked the various pirate characters, very creatively represented with outstanding graphic. Good replay value. Hidden objects were well-placed and challenging, but not too difficult. The variety of puzzles added to the interest of the game. I look forward to the next sequel.

[Post New]by Rainfire on Jul 12, 10 8:40 PM
Great game and I played the second on first ! Really good one !

Shameh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shameh on Jul 18, 10 11:31 AM
I liked this game. The colors were nice, the puzzle hard but not too hard and the game lasted a good amount of time.

kenneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kenneve on Aug 2, 10 7:20 AM
This is the best game. I will play over always in timed mode(more fun). Unfortunately I played the second game"Robinson crusoe and the Cursed Pirates" first. So is there a third in the making? They were both the best for graphics, story, and kept my interest throughout as there is so much variety in the mini games as well.

Looking forward to another. Does anyone know of any other games that are this entertaining.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 23, 10 6:59 PM
Really nice game. This is for the most part a straight HOG with a few interactive effects per scene. You are Robinson Crusoe, stranded on an island and working to build a ship so you can get off the island. With each scene you clear, you build a little more of the ship. Hints are generous and there was no obvious click penalty. The items you find are in theme with the game. Most scenes start by having you find x amount of a certain item, followed by a list of hidden objects to find - there are usually a few in the list that have an interactive element to them. The game is not too difficult, nor too easy, but the items you interact with are clearly indicated on the list in a different color, the main item you interact with on the scene is sparkly and when you hover over the additional items you need to interact with, the names of them are shown so there is a lot of hand holding in that aspect. Still, it's a well done story and I found it enjoyable to play.

4 stars

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Nov 14, 10 12:06 PM
Finished playing this game and really enjoyed it. After playing it through again, I realized I had already played it once when it first came out. So, definitely a good replay value after a year or so!

Clean graphics, good story, but mostly straight HOG. Nice relaxing game for a Saturday afternoon.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by 0459 on Dec 10, 10 12:01 PM
Just started, was going good but now I need help. What in the world are the "pieces of eight"

Gamersown
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Gamersown on Feb 24, 11 11:07 PM
Interesting game, liked the puzzles too, great graphics and audio. Enjoyed this game very much

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Mar 14, 11 12:35 PM
This was a fun, interesting, and entertaining game. The graphics were crisp, clear, and colorful. It had elements from the original story; however, most of the story was creatively written to give a different twist on it. I particularly liked the unique puzzles and mini-games. Watching the progress on building a ship gave me a sense of accomplishment. A super buy!

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 12:39:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Steelerskjh on May 1, 11 2:38 PM

I am stuck on the beehive. It wants me to do something with a nail and a piece of watermelon but what? Can anyone help me? Thank you!!!

Edited on 05/01/2011 at 2:39:17 PM PST

[Post New]by tomluk on May 28, 11 9:30 AM
Corbyjo wrote:Can someone help me, please? I am stuck on the or rather in the Old Goats Cave in the center of the island area
of the game. I have the spear head and have found all the objects but am unable to find either the spear shaft or find the whole dino eggs.

Can someone please help me in finding the eggs or tell me what and where to look. I swear I have looked and clicked on everything in that scean.

Thanks in advance'
Corbyjo

I"m so glad u asked that,i have been stuck on the very same thing for 3 days now !!,

thanks again,
tomluk(/quote)

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 9:33:56 AM PST

[Post New]by mopakee on Jun 23, 11 8:05 PM
I'm stuck - can't get the prothesis of the little guy - i ring the bell to distract him and them I can't take his leg off not enough time. what am i doing wrong.... Hurry I'm going nuts because I can't go any further in the game, till I get that rotton little prothesis off!!!!!![

Can't get he Sickle

[Post New]by lgdl05895 on Jul 5, 11 10:22 AM
No matter how I try I just can't get to the sickle in time, its driving me absolutely nuts, I pull it as far as it will go & the dammed cage drops so quickly its gone before I can get to either the sickle or the X. Its ridiculous to expect people to be able to get it across the other side of the screen in less than a second!

Does anyone know how to either slow the cage dropping or a way round it - I must be doing something wrong as I normally don't have a problem with my mouse speed?

I would appreciate any help, please..... Thank you.

Edited on 07/05/2011 at 10:32:24 AM PST

seguincat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by seguincat on Aug 4, 11 1:15 PM
This should have been "Yesterday's game today!" I bought this game in January of 2009. Come on get a grip BF.

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by technocratee on Aug 8, 11 5:51 AM
Loved this game, graphics are great, game was simple but fun, although not my type of game, I prefer Hidden Object Adventure, this was an IHOG, I still enjoyed it.

Go to: