LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 9, 09 8:31 PM
immygoldie wrote:Help!!! I have been trying everything. Even read the forums and walk throughs but no one has
answered the question I have. I have been trying to change the colors of the dream crystals. The
1st ring has 2 blue and a red the other 2 blue and a yellow. The problem is the colors need to be
top is green, right bottom is orange and the left bottom is red. What have I done wrong???? Please
help me.
You have to create 2 more Dream Jewels with the two lenses in the forge and telescope room and 2 of your gold nuggets. Only then will you have the combination you need to go through the next doorway in the nexus. Good luck!

cdcm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by cdcm on Jun 10, 09 8:55 AM
thanks a mill for the answer to the root potion!! gonna try it now. what an addictive game.

shariann
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shariann on Jun 10, 09 10:07 AM
I love this game

[Post New]by ld1122 on Jun 10, 09 5:57 PM
I am trying to place the toys on the carpet. The hot air balloon is stuck in place and will not let me move it to a different location. I have tried to uninstall and reload the game but still the balloon is stuck...any help?

[Post New]by chicko11 on Jun 11, 09 2:42 AM
Cant 'find a hat for the scarecrow

[Post New]by horsejade2 on Jun 12, 09 7:05 AM
I recently downloaded the full game. I've had good luck, that is, up to now. I simply cannot get the glass in the middle of the island (in the herbal bldg) to accept anything. I've consulted the "walk-thru' and have spent hours. I've translated all the recipes,but if I can't put anything in the glass, I can go no further. Help.

Edited on 06/12/2009 at 7:06:07 AM PST

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 12, 09 9:51 AM
You have to create the essences in the 3 tanks at the back of the kitchen first. Have you done that? Is the cauldron lit? You have to do everything exactly in sequence for anything to work in the kitchen.

[Post New]by horsejade2 on Jun 12, 09 10:32 AM
Hi BinLa,

I did ALL of that several times, in fact. I even started a new game to see if I could get past that glass. No luck. (I consulted the walk-through too, and followed the instructions exactly).

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 12, 09 11:52 AM
Did you do everything else outside the house before going into the kitchen? I believe you have to put together the windmill and put together as much of the scarecrow as you can before you can make the potions. Also, are you starting with the correct potion? They have to be done in a certain order.

I'm just trying to narrow down your problem.

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jun 12, 09 2:32 PM
Now I have managed to find all the items and have played the game at least twice a day I am very happy. I have all three games and cannot wait till the next one comes out. I just need to buy a new pc with a larger memory. Thanks to Big Fish games are now more affordable and I can pass my time now I am out of work. I shall need therapy soon to get over my addiction of gaming. Thanks Big Fish

RoverD
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RoverD on Jun 13, 09 3:28 AM
blueQQs wrote:Hi,
Has anyone played Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child yet? If so, I need help. I cannot seem to get past where you enter the Nexus and you are trying to get thru the third gate. You have dream amulets and you have to match certain colors to thru the gate but I can't seem to get the colors to match up. Any suggestions or hints would be appreciated.
Thanks so much.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 13, 09 4:28 AM
RoverD wrote:Has anyone played Dream Chronicles The Chosen Child yet? If so, I need help. I cannot seem to get past where you enter the Nexus and you are trying to get thru the third gate. You have dream amulets and you have to match certain colors to thru the gate but I can't seem to get the colors to match up. Any suggestions or hints would be appreciated.
Thanks so much.
You have to go down the steps to the forge area and create 2 more Dream Jewels with the two lenses in the forge and telescope room and 2 of your gold nuggets. Only then will you have the combination you need to go through the next doorway in the nexus. Good luck!

Edited on 06/13/2009 at 4:29:20 AM PST

[Post New]by AngelaRyan on Jun 14, 09 3:53 PM
i'm stuck. trying to make the memory potion but when i put the heated lemongrass in the glass it disappears. what am i doing wrong?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 14, 09 4:48 PM
AngelaRyan wrote:i'm stuck. trying to make the memory potion but when i put the heated lemongrass in the glass it disappears. what am i doing wrong?
Th potions are very picky. You have to follow them exactly. Try to start the potion again and see if that helps. Good luck!

[Post New]by AngelaRyan on Jun 14, 09 5:26 PM
great, now for some reason whenever i put anything in the glass it disappears. any suggestions?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 14, 09 7:44 PM
Did you create the essences in the three tanks on the back wall of the kitchen? Is the cauldon lit? Both of those things have to be done before you can make the potions.

Also, the words on the left have to be unscrambled first, and you have to do the potions in the correct order.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 14, 09 7:53 PM
The only time I have seen that happen is when you are making a potion out of sequence. For example if you are trying to make the Root Shriveling potion and you haven't made the Waking potion yet. Is it possible that you are looking at the wrong recipe?

You don't ever have to unscramble the words if you already have the recipes. You can look at the book and unscramble the words if you want to enjoy that part of the game and get the recipes without reading a walkthrough, but it is not required to advance in the game.

When you make the Instant Growth potion you have to light the fire to heat the juniper berries. At this point, to activate the rain drop on the umbrella, you have to open the potion book, but you do not have to look at or unscramble the recipes. You can just open it and immediately exit the book.

If all else fails you might try starting the game again as a new player.
Good luck!

Edited on 06/14/2009 at 7:58:09 PM PST

[Post New]by Viktoryte on Jun 15, 09 8:57 AM
So wonderful game! ;]]

[Post New]by momspasstime on Jun 15, 09 8:20 PM
I am stuck already.....I have found all the gold nuggets but 1. Can anyone tell me where they are in the game so i can go on....have been checking everywhere for about a week and really want to move on.......

[Post New]by lac5758 on Jul 12, 09 2:57 PM
I am toward the end of the game but had to stop playing for a while and can't remember exactly what to do at the forge. I got the four lens when I woke Lillith and was supposed to get four molds with them. After I got the first one, I went to the forge and put it in the hole and melted a gold nugget but got nothing. I went back to get the other three molds but couldn't get the lens out nor put another in until I got another mold. Then the lens disapeared and I was able to put another in. I ended up with four more molds. I went back to the forge but can't get the mold out of the hole to put another in. What have I done wrong??

Go to: