Uh oh game crashing

Re:Uh oh game crashing

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Nov 5, 13 1:33 PM
I'm in! Hurray!!! Thanks to everyone who has been working on this. It has thrown me out a couple of times, but I get straight back in. I'm sure it will settle. Just so happy.

Amy_Leee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Amy_Leee on Nov 5, 13 1:39 PM
Awesome, Spoodledame! I'm also having some luck this morning so far.

At the start of Day 7 in for me in Australia, have been collecting silver/juju/gold and opened new chapter. Not yet played a scene. So far, so good.

thePatt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by thePatt on Nov 5, 13 2:39 PM
I'm back up and running! Hurray!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 5, 13 4:08 PM
Hello All,

It looks like the long wait is over and some (at least) are able to get back into their manors.

YAY!

Thanks again for your patience through all of this.

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by Qazwer01 on Nov 5, 13 10:12 PM
Umhhh... Loading... 4th hour... O_o

[Post New]by Qazwer01 on Nov 5, 13 10:46 PM
Hurray!!!! Finally I'm in!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

[Post New]by Qazwer01 on Nov 5, 13 10:46 PM
Hurray!!!! Finally I'm in!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Amy_Leee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Amy_Leee on Nov 5, 13 11:39 PM
I've played two new scenes including spin afterwards, collected gifts from neighbours, sent gifts to neighbours, collected all the usual silver/juju/gold from my attractions AND the biggest test of all: moved items from one area to another! No crashes!

Thanks Big Fish!

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Nov 6, 13 12:11 AM
Yes, yes, yes, I am in again !!!

[Post New]by CrazyGypsie on Nov 6, 13 12:30 AM
I'm finally in as well. Could play different scenes, send and receive gifts. Everything seems oke now.

[Post New]by Istari on Nov 6, 13 3:19 AM
All is forgiven. I'm in and my lovely manor has not crumbled away into nothingness without me!! Thank you for resolving the problem and putting up with our moans but we love the game : ))

[Post New]by Lovesong5 on Nov 6, 13 7:27 AM
Well, I can play again but the game is not very stable yet. It somtetimes gets stuck after playing a scene and then my onlky option is leaving it altogether and just now I tried to accept new neighbours and got kicked out. Feel like deleting it or leaving it as it is right now really. The fun of playing has diminished

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 6, 13 11:35 AM
Hi Fellow Dark Manorites,

I'm so glad that you are back up and in the game again ! Congrats! That was a long wait.

I just wanted to pop in here and ask that anyone that is currently out of land, wants more land, or will need more land in the future, please go to the petition on the1st page of the forum titled: Developers & BFG, A Land Expansion Petition From Your Players and add your name and comment. Please keep it only to comments about new land as we want to show them just how many of us this is affecting so they make it a priority to open those land plots.

Thanks so much for your help! Have a great day in the Dark Manor!

[Post New]by Creepycrawler on Nov 6, 13 5:37 PM
Was playing just fine until about 5:00 west coast time. Crash, crash, crash can't be good for my PC. It is discouraging but I love the game and will wait for a solution. At least I can play.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Nov 6, 13 8:32 PM
I decided to purchase 11.4, so at least I can play again.
Only 9.4 / 10.4 / 11.4 are scenes in my game that don't crash after a spin.
While the rest of unfinished chapter 11 (and all other regular scenes, including the lower premium scenes) will have to wait until the freezing and crashes are fixed.
I'm happy!

Go to: