Upcoming Absences

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Sep 10, 14 2:14 PM
I've decided to take a little vacation for four days. Gonna go to the desert.

I'll be back online on Monday, ready to gift my awesome neighbors!!

Kat

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 11, 14 12:37 PM
I have had something urgent come up in my real life so I will not be around too much for the next several days. I will try to gift and help out on expeditions when I can.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Sep 14, 14 10:28 AM
I will be away on vacation for a week until September 22.
Look forward to gifting and visiting you then!

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Sep 14, 14 11:21 PM
Hi I'm posting this for my good neighbor dragana.rajkov she has a RL situation and will be playing only intermittently for the next few weeks.

She will try to log in and gift when she can and she hopes you all bear with her and keep her in your hood.

Thanks!

Edited on 09/14/2014 at 11:21:59 PM PST

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 22, 14 1:02 PM
Friends and neighbors, I am still having a real life issue that is taking up almost all of my time. I am trying to get online and gift every day, but I might miss a day here and there or a neighbor here and there. Hopefully you can bear with me. If not, I understand. It should be resolved within the next week. Thank you for your patience.

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Sep 22, 14 2:14 PM
No worries, Marj - we'll keep the lights on for you. Praying for a quick and effective resolution on the RL issues!

Kat

spiru3
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by spiru3 on Sep 24, 14 12:19 AM
krusi3 and I will be away until Saturday 27th of September

spiru3
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by spiru3 on Sep 24, 14 12:21 AM
krusi3 and I will be away until Saturday 27th of September

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Oct 1, 14 8:38 AM
Marjasinstar wrote:Friends and neighbors, I am still having a real life issue that is taking up almost all of my time. I am trying to get online and gift every day, but I might miss a day here and there or a neighbor here and there. Hopefully you can bear with me. If not, I understand. It should be resolved within the next week. Thank you for your patience.

I am still dealing with this. I am finding time to gift every day. Sometimes even help with expeditions and chat a bit in PM or on the forums. But, nothing past that. Sigh. At least there are no new offers that I am missing.

Thank you for your patience, dear neighbors.

Edited on 10/01/2014 at 9:44:59 AM PST

[Post New]by NoddyShepherd on Oct 1, 14 12:56 PM
Dear neighbours,

I'm terribly sorry but it looks like I won't be able to send out gifts today since I only have 7 minutes left. For the past 24 hours I haven't been able to log into ROM. The game won't load for me (all I see is a blank page with a few dots in the middle going round in a circle), I don't even get a "game loading.... x %" message.

I have cleared cache, checked that my browser, flashplayer and computer are up to date and have cleared the flash-cache. At the moment I have no idea what else to try.

But I'll keep trying and am hoping that I'll be able to log in later tonight or tomorrow.

Truly sorry you'll miss your presents today. Have a great night and take care. Noddy.

tcsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tcsa on Oct 3, 14 5:21 PM
Hello Fishies / neighbours,

I am going on holiday from 5 - 19 October 2014. Would love to take my laptop and ROM with, but I don't think it will mix well with the beach and cocktails planned.

There is probably no way to catch up with gifts when I return, although I will try. I hope you will keep me around.

Enjoy the game. I hope I do not miss too many side quests.

Keep well and enjoy the game !!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Oct 15, 14 9:04 AM

I writing on faximillis behalf because she is currently in hospital.She will write again herself as soon as she is back home in another week or so. She hopes she will be able to play again from about the first week of November. So please be so kind and don't delete her because she's realy great neighbor!

(copied from different thread)

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Oct 15, 14 10:14 AM
My dearest neighbors.
It has been some time now that I have lost interest in this game.

I do not wish to delete my account, since I know that eventually I will come back.

I am taking a break, letting my interest guide me.
If you delete me, I understand- if you wish to clear your neighborhood from sleeping neighbors. No worries at all!
When I come back I hope I can find your neighbor code in the forum to ask you to let me become member of your neighborhoods again!

Until then,
stay well, have fun and enjoy!
love
matahari

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 10:14:51 AM PST

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Oct 21, 14 7:22 AM
Dear Neighbors,

Some of you already know that my Mom was recently diagnosed with ALS and that I have been spending all my free time helping her. Since I had a few newer neighbors ask why my gifting has been sporadic and why I'm not giving them what they ask for on their wish lists, I thought I would post here. I appreciate everyone that has stuck with me, but if you choose to delete me, that's fine. Some days I can't even remember if I logged in to gift, but I haven't fallen asleep yet. I'm playing a very small amount these days, but I don't know how long that will last.

Zenobia

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Oct 22, 14 1:53 PM
Hey everyone . I've finally moved to my new location after these two months. There were some issues with the buyer of my previous home and I just got the internet set up here. Thank you so much to everyone who've been in my neighbourhood all this time! It was shocking to see the hundreds of gifts waiting for me when I logged back in.

After being away from the game for some time I realized how much time I was putting into it before, so I feel that for now it is best that I take a break from it and perhaps I may be back once again when Japanese Mysteries releases. But I really really did love the game. My neighbours were so helpful and made the game even better. I love how the community interacts and cooperates with one another.

Again, thanks so much . Take care everyone.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Oct 22, 14 7:25 PM
zsautner wrote:Dear Neighbors,

Some of you already know that my Mom was recently diagnosed with ALS and that I have been spending all my free time helping her. Since I had a few newer neighbors ask why my gifting has been sporadic and why I'm not giving them what they ask for on their wish lists, I thought I would post here. I appreciate everyone that has stuck with me, but if you choose to delete me, that's fine. Some days I can't even remember if I logged in to gift, but I haven't fallen asleep yet. I'm playing a very small amount these days, but I don't know how long that will last.

Zenobia

Zenobia, you and your mom are in my hearts and prayers. Don't worry about your neighbors or the game. (((hugs)))

parsons109
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parsons109 on Oct 27, 14 12:36 PM
Camping until October 31. Internet connection very unreliable and SLOW. Happy Halloween all!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Oct 27, 14 8:30 PM
dobuita wrote:Hey everyone . I've finally moved to my new location after these two months. There were some issues with the buyer of my previous home and I just got the internet set up here. Thank you so much to everyone who've been in my neighbourhood all this time! It was shocking to see the hundreds of gifts waiting for me when I logged back in.

After being away from the game for some time I realized how much time I was putting into it before, so I feel that for now it is best that I take a break from it and perhaps I may be back once again when Japanese Mysteries releases. But I really really did love the game. My neighbours were so helpful and made the game even better. I love how the community interacts and cooperates with one another.

Again, thanks so much . Take care everyone.

You will be missed. You brought a breath of fresh air to the forums while you were here playing. May you have nothing but happy trails ahead of you.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Oct 28, 14 8:56 PM
Won't be on much for about a week due to mom being in the hospital and other pressing RL issues. I'll try to gift, but even that is iffy. If I go to sleep and you want to delete me, I'll understand.

wilnat
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wilnat on Nov 3, 14 1:29 AM
Hello all, am going on holiday from tomorrow for 2 weeks but will only have an unreliable internet connection!!! Will try and gift every day but if you catch me dozing and delete me that's OK!

Edited on 11/03/2014 at 1:29:34 AM PST

Go to: