justmebd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here Only!

[Post New]by justmebd on Dec 21, 13 7:22 AM
I never was given the third coin for the slot machine. I have the CE, so I went through it page by page and found where all three were supposed to be, but I only had two.

So I started the game over but I'm so ticked off I haven't started playing again.

Echo the need for a new version.

Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here O

[Post New]by kathy_dome on Dec 21, 13 12:54 PM
When is BF going to address the 160+ Tech Issues on this game. Has anyone read them?? When are you going to get a fix for this game? What happened to Best Customer Support? All your games seem to have major glitches in them now. I will not reinstate my membership as long as you continue to put out games that don't work. If there is not a fix soon for MCF, I will request a refund. No...I won't run another Dr. Felix. It's not my computer, it's your games. This is the year's WORST game. When there are problems, you just post the same stupid yellow posts from BF that tell you nothing, and now they don't even bother to post those until the next morning. Have you noticed a decline in your members! Does anyone even work at BF? We need a FIX for this game.....

Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here O

[Post New]by sschro1 on Dec 24, 13 1:33 PM
Has anyone else got stuck at the Merry Go Round? In trying to get scroll, I completely solved the flower picture - even compared it to the Strategy Guide pic (and it's not rocket science to do the picture). Still no scroll. I've gone out and back in. Revisited the Strategy Guide mulitple times. Visited other forums to see if anyone else had this issue. Still no answer. I would hate to think I spent my money just to not be able to continue to play. Any help is sincerely appreciated!! Thank you!!

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here

[Post New]by abarrett on Dec 29, 13 9:28 AM
sschro1 wrote:Has anyone else got stuck at the Merry Go Round? In trying to get scroll, I completely solved the flower picture - even compared it to the Strategy Guide pic (and it's not rocket science to do the picture). Still no scroll. I've gone out and back in. Revisited the Strategy Guide mulitple times. Visited other forums to see if anyone else had this issue. Still no answer. I would hate to think I spent my money just to not be able to continue to play. Any help is sincerely appreciated!! Thank you!!

I know how you feel about spending money on a game only to find a glitch and not be able to continue. I have the same problem with picking up a pin in Madame Fate's trailer in the Bonus Game. BFG has not addressed any of our technical issues. Most have been suggestions along the lines of "Have you tried turning it off and turning it on again" which is getting a little tiresome at this point. I guess that since BFG is no longer the developer of this and another favorite game series, they don't feel that they have to address tech issues.

jfrrt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here

[Post New]by jfrrt on Dec 30, 13 12:50 PM
wildgym wrote:
sherrilafkas wrote:Hit the reset button and it will let you do the fuses again and it should work. Did for me.

Thanks dear! I'm going to go try this now...

ETA : It worked! In more detail, what you do is... bring up the bomb again. Before you do anything else, press the reset button. NOW, switch the fuses and I got through it!

Also had the fuse freezing issue. Tried this solution and it worked!! Thank You!!

[Post New]by shadowminx on Jan 1, 14 8:29 AM
Using Laptop Windows 7. Having a glitch with the Alistair's Watch. I get to the Diffuse the Bomb portion and when I move the fuses around the game freezes. I can't skip the puzzle in this mode and it's very very frustrating when it won't stop freezing in this spot . The download was fine, and I have no problems in the Easy Mode, just when you move up to the next mode and up.

[Post New]by shadowminx on Jan 1, 14 12:23 PM
Having another problem. I have done a puzzle in more than 10 min and not received the achievement and I can't get doing all the HOP games without hints, even though I would have to have since I did finish the game in Alistair's Watch

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

Re: Triads

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Jan 5, 14 9:25 PM
I have only just got round to playing this game. I was getting on fine, everything was working ok. No problems with the scarabs etc. Haven't got to the bonus yet or the secret room so can't say anything about glitches there.
The glitch I have suddenly come across is the Triads. I know for certain I collected all 3, but 1 is missing from my inventory...I have checked and checked and I know I picked them up. So am stuck, cannot finish the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing....still the same. I don't want to start again, but it looks like I will have to... but fed up with it at the moment, so giving up for a while. Might go back sometime, but pee'd off with it.

Post Your Technical Issues for Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition Here Only!

[Post New]by Aperfectseal on Jan 6, 14 8:29 PM
orphaned wrote:and away we go!!!

Will not load after many hours of play. Tried reloading game, same problem.

fabes
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by fabes on Jan 8, 14 6:20 PM
When is there going to be a fix for this game? I uninstalled this game a month ago because of a glitch with the game play which prevented me to move forward with the game. So I installed it again today and used a different player name and sure enough the game still has the same glitch no card for the telephone at strongman hidden object puzzle. I thought that bigfish would have had these tech issues dealt with by now. And still we have not heard from anyone about when there will be a fix. Pretty crappy customer service if you ask me.i hate giving people money and getting something that doesnt work and them asking for the same dr Felix reports. Just fix the game please, and let us know when so I can get my money's worth of this game.dissapointed customer.

Zooey2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Snack Bar at Rail's End

[Post New]by Zooey2 on Jan 8, 14 9:43 PM
Apparently, I'm suppose to use the roll of adhesive tape to lift a wing from the skeleton's shoulder - but there is nothing there to collect! I'm being told to add it to the wing already at Fabiano's - but there isn't one there either. I don't know if I'm suppose to have placed it at Fabiano's or if is suppose to be there already - but there's no wing that I can see.

[Post New]by swans004 on Jan 9, 14 5:47 PM
Playing on my iPad, and in the Raven's Cote puzzle I'm unable to move the animal pieces to rearrange them. I've restarted the game, and my iPad, but it still does not work. Going to just skip the puzzle, but thought I should make you aware.

Level 7: Bianca Coaster Rocket....glitch

[Post New]by ssullivan78 on Jan 11, 14 6:44 PM
Please help....my computer keeps getting locked up on level seven with Bianca in the coaster rocket....I have solved it 5 times....my computer says its running fine....but I can't do anything after puzzle is solved....help?

[Post New]by Cyralyn on Jan 11, 14 7:31 PM
Is the Spotter Plodder Achievement broken? I've spent more than ten minutes on a hidden object scene, but no achievement. Am I not understanding it correctly?

Edited on 01/11/2014 at 7:54:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Shell55 on Jan 15, 14 12:57 AM
I can't get this game to download at all on my iPad. I played the demo, paid for the full unlock, but all I got was a "please wait" message. I contacted itunes who refunded my money. However, I would still really like to play this game and have attempted about 20 times to pay for and download it. Unfortunately the same thing keeps happening, just a "please wait" message and no game!

[Post New]by rhody31 on Jan 19, 14 4:44 AM
drmstmc3 wrote:Hi all,
I am having an issue with collecting the cards... I have all but 1 Spolier Alert!..... the raven from the black diary. I have clicked on it and it won't do anything, I've even waited a few minutes to see if it will change to click on it then but it doesn't change at all. I am not sure if I am missing something or if this is another glitch in the game. I've played through 3 times so far and each time it won't do anything. Any help will be much appreciated!

I am having the exact same problem. Raven card (page 6 in my diary) won't "morph" into it's playing card version, no matter how long I wait for it to change (multiple minutes vs only seconds for all others cards). Funny part is that I didn't have this problem on my laptop playing through the game. Both have Win 7 Ult and same basic specs. Even when playing through the entire game multiple times (on different difficulty settings), this card just won't morph. This is the only card I have left to collect. HELP BFG!

[Post New]by arubaforme on Jan 22, 14 3:38 PM
Ive gotten to the esculator area and now the game is running in slow -mo. Exited and came back several times and now it wants to run S L O W and in a frame by frame mode. How to fix this? Mystery Case files has always been my fav. but...whats going on?

[Post New]by auntdianasauce4 on Feb 1, 14 2:52 PM
I AM CURRENTLY PLAYING MYSTERY CASE FILES FATE'S CARNIVAL.. AM AT THE POINT OF THE HOP IN THE RAVEN COTE. I CAN'T COMPLETE THE HOP BECAUSE I AM UNABLE TO COLLECT THE RUNES IN THE CORRECT ORDER. HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, AND I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS TO GET THE RAVEN AMULET!! ANY HELP I CAN GET PLEASE? THANKS

[Post New]by amandatratnik on Feb 6, 14 5:23 PM
I am not able to open my game. I played it for the 1 hour then bought it. I own ALL Mystery case files games and tons others. I am not able to open it from the my game menu screen, the desktop shortcut or even getting into it by the start menu. I REALLY want to play it. Is there anything that can be done? I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the same thing. HELP!!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 14 10:22 PM
amandatratnik wrote:I am not able to open my game. I played it for the 1 hour then bought it. I own ALL Mystery case files games and tons others. I am not able to open it from the my game menu screen, the desktop shortcut or even getting into it by the start menu. I REALLY want to play it. Is there anything that can be done? I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the same thing. HELP!!!!
Hi Amanda! I'm sorry I don't have a fix for you, but sounds like you need to get in touch with tech support. And don't forget to include your Dr. Felix!

Go to: