bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 29, 15 6:26 PM
Hi rogood,

Unfortunately, we came to a mutual decision with the developer to end updates for this game some time ago. For further details, you can refer to the following post:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

I'm sorry to hear that you've played through all the available content, but I do hope that the game has brought you enjoyment.

Thank you for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by StarAmy2317 on Oct 4, 15 4:21 AM
Hello,

Quite often I turn in collections and fail to receive the cash reward I fairly earned. I turned in a bunch of Dagger Sets, and the reward did not register. That was a lot of money to loose.

What is up?

[Post New]by debbief01 on Oct 4, 15 8:47 AM
how do I get past level 53, there are no more quests other than the mini games in the buildings and feeding the dark chest

[Post New]by StarAmy2317 on Oct 5, 15 12:43 PM
I can not collect my cash rewards for the collections. Oh, they say there turned in, but my cash does not increase.

I will not spend money on a game that is not fair with me.

[Post New]by gryphon5 on Oct 6, 15 2:31 AM
I've been playing for a long time and now I'm at dark tower and cannot make it past the balisik. I've tried to get technical help and I havent gotten a reply. This is not acceptable especially since I've spent a lot of money. I am very disappointed.

Dude - I just want a fair game.

[Post New]by StarAmy2317 on Oct 7, 15 6:36 AM
I earned the gold in my collections that I turn in. I need the gold in my collection to move on. I am not receiving these financial rewards when I turn them in.

Today, I uninstalled and reinstalled this game. Nope no reward and there goes another 200 coins.

How do I fix this?

Missing this game.

bdcross
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bdcross on Jan 14, 16 3:33 PM
I just changed my email address. I have been playing Awakening Kingdom and need to know how to change it in Settings

[Post New]by blazingbutterfly on Jan 18, 16 9:12 PM
My game will suddenly reset. I log in everydayfor the daily prize. I was getting 4000 coins a day and when I logged in today it reset me all the way to the very beginning of the prizes. Where you only get 100 coins a day. This isn't the first time this had happened. And I know I didn't miss a day. How do I stop this forming happening again?

[Post New]by Dragonfyre on Feb 12, 16 8:16 AM
I am currently at level 73, love this game, just wanted to know when the latest building in the Gizmotech area will be available. Also, just a thought, once we have gained "Grand Master" status on the search areas, that the bar should remain gold, instead of empty. Also, how many times do we have to feed the Dark Chest before we can access the Dark Tower, and get past the Basilisk? One last thing, when will the "Friends" icon on the right panel be opened?
Thank You!
Everyone - Don't give up, it is worth it!!
Ellen Savage

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Mar 20, 16 1:38 AM
Ellen, once you get into the Dark Tower and are facing the basilisk, that's the end of the game. BoomZap decided not to continue working on the game (too many things they didn't take into consideration to begin with, like if you have multiple players in your household all using the same BFG log-in, of if you had more then one player who wanted to play his or her own game on the same computer, or if you wanted to start a second (or third, or 4th, etc.) game on the same computer, you can't do it with AK, they didn't design it to work that way so they lost money on it--and considering the excellent graphics and general niceness of the characters, the designers worked really hard on it, probably spent a lot of time rendering everything perfectly. BoomZap decided AFTER the game was released, that they'd make more money on individual hidden object games not as detailed, more like every other hidden object game. It's really sad because AK was a beautiful game, and I think most of us would have been willing to spend years of our lives playing it on and on. I "finished" the game as far as it'll let me, and found I couldn't even start over from the beginning, couldn't start a new game under a different avatar, couldn't even use a different BFG login/password simply because there are residual codes now residing on my computer which tell the game it's been played once and that's all you get. So, don't rush if you haven't reached the basilisk yet, enjoy it while you can. And feeding the chest, I think you have to feed it something like 50-70 times just to get it to cooperate but after you've reach the basilisk, you can continue to feed the chest probably forever--it won't get you anything though.

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Mar 20, 16 9:34 AM
I'd like to say that I've been over to the Boomzap forums where the moderators have been in contact with the fans and it looks like the decision wasn't made by Boomzap but Big Fish. Boomzap apparently had no issues continuing the game but Big Fish told them to stop providing updates.

vcg1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by vcg1 on Apr 7, 16 10:20 AM
I really think someone should find a way to keep awakening kingdoms going. If they can't continue game to the end then they should never have started it. Because this is not fair to those who play the game and invested time and money in it. You would think with so many people playing the game they would be able to keep it going. There are other free to play games that are the same. Maybe they need to think of little way's of keeping the game going instead of big way's. Maybe that's why they think they can't continue it. Or have someone else take over the game that can keep it going and let the players know when it happens , so they can continue playing.

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by nanasharon5 on Apr 9, 16 10:28 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening Kingdoms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Apr 19, 16 3:40 PM
What I don't quite get is Big Fish fund hundreds of games each year and they went to the trouble in creating a new Awakenings game so why couldn't they have spent the money for that on finishing this game? Is budget really an issue for finishing less than a quarter of a standard HOG?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 21, 16 5:09 PM
Hi pferreira1983,

It's understandable that, like others in this forum, you've become a fan of the game and that you'd like to see it continue. However, regardless of what you may have read elsewhere, the fact of the matter is that the decision to end updates for this game was mutually decided upon by Big Fish Games and the developer. As with any other game that's offered on our site, this Awakening Kingdoms cannot be continued without the participation of the developer, as only the developer can make changes to their game.

As always, the Forum Moderation Team will continue to advocate for the players by passing these posts along to the appropriate teams. However, it must be noted that the decision to end updates for any given game is never made lightly, and therefore rarely reversed.

In the meantime, we do appreciate everyone who has enjoyed this game and hope that you can continue to enjoy the existing content, which remains available for all to play.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Cgullah on May 26, 16 10:16 PM
I understand that this game ends at some point, but I'm enjoying it. If anyone is still active on it, could you tell me the recipe to wake Mr. Vanderkins? It showed up then disappeared before I could copy it, so I can't finish anything in Mystic Cove.

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on May 29, 16 4:23 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi pferreira1983,

It's understandable that, like others in this forum, you've become a fan of the game and that you'd like to see it continue. However, regardless of what you may have read elsewhere, the fact of the matter is that the decision to end updates for this game was mutually decided upon by Big Fish Games and the developer. As with any other game that's offered on our site, this Awakening Kingdoms cannot be continued without the participation of the developer, as only the developer can make changes to their game.

bfgWaimea
Thanks for responding. It doesn't really answer my question as I was asking why spend money creating sequels to Awakenings when you only needed to finish up this game? I'm not looking for it to continue, like everyone here I'm asking for an ending. If you finished the game and sold it as retail you would make back more money. Not lose any money.

[Post New]by mejo1959 on Jun 8, 16 6:33 AM
Have patience my friends this game is awesome , i have been playing it since 2015 some places are difficult but that's what is fun about it, all challenging really gets your brain working, i am up to level 77 over 3 million in coins in hand and most quests filled and have not had to spend any of my U.S.D'S to advance in game play. HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Jul 27, 16 5:39 AM
mejo1959 wrote:Have patience my friends this game is awesome , i have been playing it since 2015 some places are difficult but that's what is fun about it, all challenging really gets your brain working, i am up to level 77 over 3 million in coins in hand and most quests filled and have not had to spend any of my U.S.D'S to advance in game play. HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes but the game isn't complete.

minitutu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by minitutu on Sep 6, 16 8:48 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening Kingdoms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

don't need to know how to use forum, just how to reset my password so i can continue awakening lkingdoms!! i've done everything i've been told but i'm still not able to get into my account. tried resetting my password,nothing!! they keep telling me my password is wrong?? what's the hangup??? disappointed!!!

Go to: