Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by ABBYNRML on Jan 1, 14 8:46 PM
I want a replacement code. Who do I contact?

sher1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by sher1 on Jan 2, 14 1:27 AM
same problem, after put red gem in mirror, got message and not able to continue with game. Please e-mail with fix or some solution. Thank you.

amma1951
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by amma1951 on Jan 2, 14 4:08 AM
I contacted Support before I came to this page. I want to add that I am having the same problem when I get to the window. When there is a "fix", pls email me.

enibas95
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by enibas95 on Jan 2, 14 7:28 AM
When will there be a fix for this game????

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Jan 2, 14 8:16 AM
Was enjoying this game. Now I have the same problem with the gems as everyone else. Please fix the game.

[Post New]by nancypaul75 on Jan 2, 14 9:13 AM
Having the same problem also. Have contacted customer support. Waiting to hear something!

agbosche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by agbosche on Jan 2, 14 9:59 AM
Guess I can add my name to the list. Couldn't play the CE of this game because of an "access violation error" so I purchased the regular version. Now, same problem, different area. Bummer. Hope there is a fix soon.

phyrbrd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phyrbrd on Jan 2, 14 11:17 AM
I really expected the problem with this program to be fixed by now. Please get moving and get it fixed. If the originator of this program is this slow in solving the problem, than please do not accept any more games from them.

purrvis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by purrvis on Jan 2, 14 12:06 PM
Guess I'm joining the masses. I'm getting stuck at the mirror as well, have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.
Sure hope they get this fixed soon, was really enjoying this game. I really like the Haunted Halls games and usually have no problem with ERS.
Thought it was just me, I"m old and so is my puter, but glad to see it isn't JUST me!!! LOL
I'll keep checking back for a patch.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 2, 14 12:14 PM
SEVEN DAYS! REALLY?! It should be very obvious to all of us by now that the developers care squat about it's players! Big Fish, at this point, should just allow everyone to have the CE version and charge the developers since it's very obvious fixing this glitch is not a priority! SHAME ON YOU!

[Post New]by illie68 on Jan 2, 14 2:28 PM
Same problem here. The third gem in the mirror. Glad to see i'm not the only one. Also tried everything but it doesn't work. I like to hear when this is fixed!!??

pamjthonn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pamjthonn on Jan 2, 14 4:31 PM
I think telling everyone to contact "help" is an unacceptable answer. When everyone is having the same problem, it's obviously a glitch in the game. I wouldn't think your help folks would appreciate hundreds of contacts with the same problem.

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Jan 2, 14 4:33 PM
Freezing up after the third gem is inserted and the mirror appears. I'm sorry you all are having this problem, but at least I know I'm not alone.

Add my name to the list of people who have this problem!

[Post New]by samanthajohnson on Jan 2, 14 4:45 PM
I have the same problem when I enter the mirror the game freezes

[Post New]by sabbel on Jan 2, 14 5:18 PM
Same problem here at the same mirror.
How long does it take them ususally to fix something like this?
Really enjoyed the game

[Post New]by pookie1973 on Jan 2, 14 6:13 PM
Inside the mirror freezes on my game also. Seems like we would have some information on this by now. I may be forced to cancel my subscription.

[Post New]by cin557 on Jan 2, 14 6:39 PM
I am having the same problem. Tried all suggestions from help still doing it.

[Post New]by pbarr1263 on Jan 2, 14 7:37 PM
Hi everyone, we are all experiencing the exact same issue with this game, both on the SE and CE versions. I just got this email today after I contacted BF about it.

Thanks for writing in. We are reaching out to everyone who has mentioned an access violation error or freezing at the mirror in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers. While we haven't had the chance to read through each and every email yet, we wanted to let you know that we’re working very hard to get back to providing the timely service that we are known for.

The developer has been working hard to resolve this issue since it was identified. We are hopeful that there will be another update released very soon which will clear up the issue.

When an update is released it will be announced on the Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Forum. There is a link to this below:

Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Forum

[Post New]by bendeewendee on Jan 2, 14 9:55 PM
I've developed a mirror complex. I cannot look into another mirror the same way again.

[Post New]by sftevl1 on Jan 2, 14 10:11 PM
Having the same problem, access error when trying to go in the mirror

Go to: