Some GOOD News?

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Feb 24, 14 8:01 AM
I know, I love it when I sing & they start singing with me, my Poms sound better than I do when they sing.

YAY for you, now that's how it's done.
Who's your Grumpyre, who's your Grumpyre?

I am sooo happy for you. I know I will get mine soon & very soon.

My good news - I just activated my wubbox on Plant. I think I will leave him at level 1 because I personally like small wubbie better than big wubbie.

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 8:03:18 AM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 24, 14 9:41 AM
1luvgaming wrote:
My good news - I just activated my wubbox on Plant. I think I will leave him at level 1 because I personally like small wubbie better than big wubbie.

So do I but you can safely feed yours to level 3 and still retain its small size. Monsters grow when they reach levels 4, 10, and 15 and mine are at level 9 and earning great money. They're still a little too big for my liking but I'm "liking" the coins they bring in.

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 24, 14 11:57 AM
I do have a Grumpyre at home, it's my little black singing schnauzer called Gustav he can sing and dance
my chiweenie reminds me of a Furcorn (those small sharp teeth and loud, high-pitched voice), and black Russian terrier is a real Mammot - sweet, cuddly and with a deep voice

wtchytig
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by wtchytig on Feb 24, 14 4:22 PM
Congrats everyone on getting your monsters!
I love coming over here to hear about everyone's successes. So far all but Shugabush and Ghazt have been elusive. Please, Please everyone keep posting about your successes. It gives the rest of us hope that someday our reebro will come in.
Humbug looks so adorable can't wait to be able to try to breed him.

Sibylline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sibylline on Feb 24, 14 7:12 PM
Hi all! I'm new to this forum, but only you folks would understand my level of happiness about my good news--I just bred my first Ghazt!

My T-Rox and Entbrat (Roxie & Boof respectively) have been living together in the love den for 4 months and have grown quite tired of each other's flaws. Roxie can't sleep because of Boof's loud snoring. Meanwhile, Boof complains that Roxie stomps too heavily when walking around the breeding structure.

In other news, I've noticed that my Deedge and Spunge have been passing each other love notes (written in Monster of course). Maybe a Grumpyre will be the product of their innocent flirtations?

(PS: I think we should get fireworks and confetti when we hatch the rare monsters, right? )

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 7:14:10 PM PST

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 24, 14 7:15 PM
Absolutely right, Sibylline congratulations and welcome

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 26, 14 6:34 PM
I finally got my Shugabass!

He's very very adorable.

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 27, 14 1:25 AM
bfgDeveron wrote:I finally got my Shugabass!

He's very very adorable.

bfgDeveron

Congrats bfgDeveron, still trying for this one, I have all the others but my Pots don't feel very cooperative, there's a Shugasomething in my breeder right now, with a new Pot, I do hope it's the very Shugabass.......

[Post New]by sareennwaters on Feb 27, 14 5:14 PM
Got my first ethereal, a reebo, in the nursery!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Feb 27, 14 6:34 PM
YIPPEE!!

Whooo Whooo

Congratulations on your first reebro, way to go, go, go, go,.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Feb 28, 14 6:56 AM
I decided to get a second Wubbox on Air. But I decided I'd wait and empty my breeder first. So I bought him a few hours ago and went back now to start breeding the next monster to put in him. I chose a Congle. Bred him with one of my Riffs. Guess how long he's gonna take. 36 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got Reebro too! So now that's something really good coming up after he hatches.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 28, 14 2:19 PM
Congrats for your reebros, happy breeders, this is the one that eludes me, and I stopped trying, but I might go for one more tonight after reading of your successes.....
Oh, and my shugabass decided to come at last, not quite out of the nursery yet but I know it's him !!!!!!!!!!!!Yeahhh

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Mar 2, 14 8:41 AM
Well, the sox litter is taking shape, two more, and do they sound lovely these ones, I adore them.... and their cute little faces too, if I could have one for real !!! but the she-cats would be jealous of course
Quite by chance my first Boodoo, tried once yesterday and it's coming, I'm not such a fan but an ethereal is an ethereal, I won't sell it not after reading so many complaints on the difficulty of breeding them I'd feel ashamed

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Mar 2, 14 10:37 AM
I have my Gold Island Wubbox activated, i just wish it was more than 30 diamonds since you have to box monsters from Water and Earth Islands.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Mar 2, 14 12:55 PM
WOW - wubbox on gold & activated. Great Job.

Now that I have 1 on Plant - lev 3 - I can appreciate the effort put forth to activate him. I will probably not get one on Gold this year.

But - my GOOD news is I just purchased wubbie #2 & he is in the nursery on Cold. Me sooo happy.

Thanks FishyFemale for advising me to raise him to level 3 & still keep him small in size. Lev 3 more than doubled his income.
I think all of them will stay level 3 for now.

Congratulations for yet another milestone & a costly one I might add.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Mar 2, 14 11:24 PM
I finally have a Grumpyre in the breeder. Now just the waiting game. I said a few kind words before starting the breeder. Then i started it and looked at the time. What do you know, it is about time after several months of trying.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Mar 3, 14 7:50 AM
I finally have my first ghazt after months of nonstop breeding since October. I won't say how many attempts it took since I lost count, but I tried all of the "popular" breeding names for the entbrats with each of the "popular" 3 element monster names and none of them worked. What did work were names that were listed as not being one of the popular ones, so it goes to show that you shouldn't discount anything until you try it first. And what works for one person may not necessarily work for someone else. Just keep trying.

My ethereal breeding success seems to go in waves. I'd gotten my first grumpyre and reebro within a week of each other back in November. Then nothing for the rest of the year except for lots of arackuleles. Then In January, the second grumpyre and reebro came within a week. Sometime after that, my two jeeodes came within a short time of each other. Now I have my first boodoo in the nursery and once ghazt is hatched, it's going straight to ethereal island so that I can finally start breeding for the rest of them. Without ghazt, I couldn't get nebulob, whisp, or sox but now I can. Now other than for humbug, I can leisurely work at breeding a second ghazt to keep on plant island. What shows up on ethereal island from now on will be a for me because now I can start selling off my hordes of duplicates and think about how many of each monster I want on the island. With the added pop of color coming from jeeode and boodoo, it'll be fun to breed for sox and the others to balance the color on the island. Pale bluish/green seems to be the main color on most of the ethereal monsters so I want to mix it up. This is going to be fun.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Mar 3, 14 1:07 PM
congrats to all!!!!

this week I got my second sox and bred my first nebu.
my last shugga is in the incubator and that will make doubles of them all on that island.
my plant island has 88 likes. and is completely done everything lvl 15 100% happy and fully decorated.
my air island is also completely done.
I am half way thru decorating my cold island and only have a few monsters left to lvl to 15 and only my wubby needs to be made 100% happy.
now is just waiting on that grumpyr I cannot seem to get.

good luck all in your goals

Sibylline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sibylline on Mar 4, 14 8:27 AM
Congratz to all the folks on their achievements!

After 5 months of living together in the breeding structure, my Deedge finally proposed to my Spunge and presented her with a green diamond engagement ring. Happily, a bouncing baby girl grumpyre is on the way.

I can't get over the adorableness of the grumpyre egg--those little horns are too cute! Definitely worth the wait.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Mar 4, 14 8:51 AM
big congrats to you!!!!

Go to: