Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Fright Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by DarkSnowWhite on Aug 23, 14 1:50 PM
Yet again another problem with a big fish game for my mac… this one won't even open for me… there is no fix on the app either as the thread says there is on this forum … so yet again I have to send in a tech complaint re a game for the imac
I really don't understand why they keep releasing games they don't work… very unhappy

relaxn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by relaxn on Sep 11, 14 10:25 AM
I purchased the game last night.
Each time I play it does not save my work. When I sign out/ then back in I lost all things I gathered in previous play.
Any suggestions on how to remedy this?
Thank you

[Post New]by lss0301 on Oct 5, 14 8:49 PM
I have no cursor in the game. Have installed and uninstalled twice.

[Post New]by anet54 on Oct 28, 14 9:34 PM
Very glitchy game. Runs slow as a snail. The voiceovers were always out of sync. Even some of the jigsaw puzzles in the bonus games don't work properly. This is the first game out of many, many that I've purchased that has been a real problem to play. I can see I'm not the only one.
I'll try installing the newer version (I bought mine 6/4/14), but I'm already done with the game so not really sure I want to go through the bother of that. It would've been nice to have been informed of a fixed version instead of finding out way too late in the forum...

[Post New]by Elfiemyrtle on Nov 27, 14 11:40 AM
smoorman76 wrote: what really bothers me is when I try to play the bonus chapter, it displays the find list for the first scene over the inventory and doesn't display the menu buttons at all.

For the first time in a long while I've spent a lot of money on a CE because I liked this game a lot. It has an awesome atmosphere. But I ran into exactly this; and even worse, when I tried to replay the game with a different profile, that find list was still there. As far as I'm concerned, this is worth a refund. What do I buy a CE for, if not the Bonus Chapter?

[Post New]by bearlicker on Dec 12, 14 5:58 AM
I have the iOS version of the game and when I am in the bonus chapter it won't let me put out the fire in my car. I have the hose connected and the hint directs to the extract spot but it doesn't flow any water.

Bonus game BUG: Cannot put out the fire in your car Edition here

[Post New]by kolobman on Dec 12, 14 9:22 AM
I am playing the iPad version. No problems with voice overs. However, in the Bonus game ther is an apparent BUG when you attempt to put out the fire in your car with the firehose. No water comes out of the hose (as shown in the walk through) and you are stuck and cannot advance in the game any further. Otherwise the game is great! But with this BUG in the Bonus game it ruins the experience. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by Biogoddess on Dec 13, 14 4:27 AM
I'm having the same problem with iPad edition as kolobman has had. I've got the fire hose connected in the bonus game but it won't work. Really annoying. There are a few game creators I won't buy from, guess this is one I'm adding to the list for the future.

[Post New]by Biogoddess on Dec 13, 14 4:34 AM
Just got past the fire hose issue (mostly out of stubbornness). I exited the game and re-started through the gift shop. The scene opened before the fire hose was connected. I connected the fire hose and then I then touched then car window and kept my stylus touching the screen. Water came out and the fire went out. My thoughts are: once the fire hose is connected, don't touch anywhere else but the car window and don't lift your finger or stylus off the screen until the fire is out. This works for me, hope it helps someone else.

Edited on 12/13/2014 at 4:36:24 AM PST

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Fright Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Beej014 on Dec 18, 14 3:28 PM
I just finished playing Fright Collector's Edition. I got a message stating that the bonus game was unlocked, but I can't find any way to access it. How do I get to it?

[Post New]by maedchen17 on Dec 25, 14 3:18 AM
I'm incredibly frustrated :-(
I'm in the bonus game and have the fire hose. I place it on the car window and nothing happens. I can't seem to find the hot spot for water to come out of the hose and no matter where I tap on the screen the hose follows me so I can't leavthe area and try again. FIX it please or give me a credit for a new game that works properly!

[Post New]by Clayton345 on Jan 8, 15 11:22 AM
Screen went black halfway through game and won't come back. Can hear background music.

Mutig
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Mutig on Jan 10, 15 3:26 AM
Please help! I enjoyed the game but now I am stuck with the bonus HOS picture. What am I to do with the hot coal? It will not melt the wax on the cupboard

Mutig
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Mutig on Jan 11, 15 12:11 PM
The coal melted the seal on the cupboard. Next I would like to use the hose on the car fire, but I have no water????

[Post New]by Addisdad on Jan 11, 15 1:06 PM
My daughter had me purchase this game on her iPad. Half way through Black screen, and will not do anything. We loaded it on my iPad and the same result in the same place. May I get a refund or this fixed please?

[Post New]by JoniGirl12 on Jun 27, 15 3:27 PM
It keeps saying "thank you for your purchase" then "Purchase unsuccessful". I've rebooted, reinstalled, etc. to no avail. Any suggestions?

Voice_Mail
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Voice_Mail on Aug 24, 15 7:18 AM
I have the latest version, but still had audio problems. The sound started going out of sync, then the dialogue disappeared altogether. This is only in the demo. I'm now unsure if it's worth a purchase. The game looks interesting, and I want to continue with the story, but not if the full game is still plagued with bugs.

Anyone know if it's working properly?

Nugsy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Nugsy on Dec 30, 15 11:10 PM
I had a lot of trouble with moving the stones in the well it was a click and grab but it wouldn't work for about thirty minutes , not sure if the instructions weren't clear or it was a glitch, no instructions in the guide or skip option. was frustrating.

Go to: