Re:Post any Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by msfelixthecatz on Jul 9, 15 11:55 AM
I also fed the dog for a week; got no energy nor the door handle. I'm back to day one.

[Post New]by MrsDip on Jul 14, 15 4:54 AM
I have reached level 57 & 58 and I do not get any quest?
I only get the one that is timed.

Debbieg54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Debbieg54 on Jul 18, 15 4:29 PM
I started playing the game about a month ago. I am level 21 and a quest to capture 10 prisoners popped up. When I started it right away, there were two prisoners right next to each other. I clicked on both of them and two cages dropped, but I was given only the count for one. I have since captured all ten prisoners, but the quest only registers nine. How do I get it to acknowledge the tenth prisoner?

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on Aug 17, 15 3:57 AM
I have been reading a lot of the forums. Most of the later ones are asking about a new update as there has been none since March. Have noticed, however, that there has been no response at all from either ERS or BFG, do you not think that its about time someone did? Quite rude to not answer at all don't you think? Are we going to have another issue as with Awakening Kingdoms? A lot of people, myself included have spent a lot of time and money on this game. Has that now gone to waste? Again this is another great game with a great storyline that appears to have been 'shelved', with no notification to their loyal gamers.

PLEASE, PLEASE reply to all of us.

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on Aug 27, 15 2:39 AM
Isn't it about time that BFG at least answered us as to why there is such a long delay in giving us an explanation as to why? I have deleted Awakening Kingdoms because BFG/BZ abandoned it. People are spending good money to play these games and for what? For nothing that's what. Are we going to have a repeat with Nightfall??? Come on BFG/ERS answer us please.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 27, 15 4:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I can see that there are some questions about an update for this game. To answer this, I'd like to direct you all to the following post:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - August 18, 2015

I understand that this may not be the news that you were hoping for, but it does put some of your questions to rest.

Thank you all for the patience you have shown during this time.

bfgWaimea

tigger250
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tigger250 on Sep 16, 15 7:04 PM
Was playing this morning, left the game on screen for about 10 minutes and then I got a Windows 10 message saying there was an issue with memory management and pc needed to be restarted.

Restarted pc, went back into Nightfall, and the game has been completely reset back to level 1 !!!!

[Post New]by neteru44 on Sep 21, 15 9:12 AM
Yesterday my tasks stopped coming, the gambling were the last. I am on level 55 I think and have 2.5 million in the bank and over a hundred crystals so I do not want to take a chance of re-installing the game as I may lose everything it took me months to accumulate. I furnished my office, bought all my clothes, this game had me totally sucked in I tell you lol. Now it looks like I am at the end of the road. What a way to go. I had no error messages outright but I did notice some peculiar things from a few days prior in my office diary.

Note these tasks went through successfully but look at the messages in the diary:

Sept 14 `12:9 `1855 Quest for laundress
$ NO STRING
$TASK P00066 DIARY TEXT
-------
Sept 15 8:19 1855 Quest for postman
$ NO STRING
$TASK A J0057 DIARY TEXT
-------
Sept 16 9:9 1855 Quest from bank
$ NO STRING
$TASK P00066 DIARY TEXT
=======
I don't know if that will help but I checked and there are no updates and I don't know what to do at this point I love this game. I finished solving the first major murder plus many more crimes. lots of stuff is repetitious and boring I know but I will put up with that as long as the devs throw in some new content and they were doing that. Anyone who can clarify what might be happening to my game let me know. Thanks.

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 28, 15 10:02 AM
I also am having a problem clearing a a scene I know it says it takes sometimes going in and out of scene a few times before you get the prize but not 7 or 8 times, I am stuck on the first prisoner escape finding the cage and and have well see above ...I am running win 10 ,Nvida 1gig all updated nightfall game updated , uninstalled and reinstalled to be sure still having problems BFG please fix

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 28, 15 12:22 PM
After reading several posts here I am still going to give it another try and buy some of packs you can get and hope they do not go away like I have read in here

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Nov 12, 15 12:35 PM
the calumet is useless did not work for me

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Mar 6, 16 10:49 AM
Had service connection error; Magically fixed itself; I'd like this included in the update. Anybody have an answer???

[Post New]by sammij2 on Mar 15, 16 2:14 PM
I lost my game progress when I got a new computer, how do I get my old game back, I was a ways into it, not really sure I will continue if I have to start over, thank you

[Post New]by missiechrissie on Jun 12, 16 12:18 PM
was at level 28 or 29 - then it went back to level 1....arrgh,can i fix it?

Go to: