Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove here!

[Post New]by tink2378 on Jun 17, 15 3:37 PM
I m having an issue at the hotel...I can't get the poster off the wall every time I try to click on it, it goes away...can't get the sharpening stone without this. Help!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove here!

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 17, 15 11:02 PM
MomMaz wrote:I'm in the car HOP and the last pair to match is the coins. Game is stuck. I've closed it and opened it three times. Can't do anything else.

MomMaz, this is a glitch that has been reported since the release of the game! I'm so sorry you have run into it!! If I were you I would contact tech support and give 'em "what for"! I cannot understand why this and several other glitches have gone unfixed and unaddressed in any way! It's as though they have no interest in repairing their sorry excuse of a game!

Sorry about the rant. But contacting customer support is a good idea, whether you give 'em "what for" or not!

[Post New]by IHave3Brdz on Aug 18, 15 1:33 PM
I have two issues. The first time I played through, the game froze on the "find the pairs" puzzle in the Alternate Ending. I reloaded the game and started playing as a new player. This time, in the Bonus Chapter, the game won't allow me to examine the fallen tree to receive the cane part. I really don't want to start a third time! Oh, I'm using Windows 10, which may be the problem.

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 1:34:37 PM PST

[Post New]by Roxiox98 on Aug 27, 15 11:35 AM
I have downloaded the game before and didn't have a problem starting the game, but now that I have windows 10, it is downloaded but it won't start the game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 28, 15 3:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

If the game is freezing or won't open, we've found that the steps in the following help article can fix this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't work or if there's a different issue that you'd like help with, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are also able to assist with a replacement game if needed.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by rnrnrn87 on Sep 14, 15 6:31 PM
Unable to get record out of car (Chapter 3, finding pairs in car).

[Post New]by XonyaX on Nov 21, 15 3:41 AM
I have problem with game just crashing at location where you need to scare the squirrel with wolf to get the last red gem to the puzzle for the skull. Game just crashes every time. I have tried to do every step that was informed in help pages.

I use LG Android, all is updated to newest.

Go to: