Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by taranpw on Jun 10, 15 7:47 AM
I think board 16 in new orleans is not made right. Theres no way to clear it

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 10, 15 3:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by and address the new posts in this thread.

liawriter - It's definitely odd that you're not seeing the last 10 levels in San Francisco even though you've constructed the building at level 110. I would definitely recommend that you contact Tech Support with a screenshot of this.

nanner76 - You and your friend should definitely receive each others' gifts. So our Reps can look into this, please contact Tech Support with the email address tied to your game as well as your friend's game. It may also help for your friend to contact Tech Support as well.

Frkkeene - I do want to note that the latest update is now available for Android, but we're still awaiting approval from Apple for the iOS udpate. We're hoping to have the iOS update available as soon as possible, but in the meantime the latest content is only available for Android.

Billz4you - Thank you for letting us know about the trouble with Paris Level 95 (Architect). There was another thread that reported this issue, and thank you for letting us know that you've already contacted Tech Support. Just to clarify, we do our best to reply within 24 hours, but sometimes our team can run a bit behind. If this is the case, there's a chance that you may receive an automated response to start with. Not to worry, as long as you reply to any and all emails from support, you will receive one on one assistance from one of our Reps. I also wanted to add that this is now a known issue that the developers are working on fixing. If anyone else experiences issues with this level, do contact Tech Support so that our Reps can help with advancing to the next level.

taranpw - You are correct to note that there is indeed an issue with New Orleans Level 16. For a workaround that may help, please refer to the following post:

gummy drop New Orleans lv 16

For anyone that needs to get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE, please be sure to include the email address linked to your game as well as any screenshots, if applicable.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

ETA: Info regarding Paris level 95

Edited on 06/10/2015 at 3:29:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Jun 11, 15 3:42 AM
Disappointed that London 106-2 has not been fixed in this update. It's impossible to burst bubbles if you have no pale blue to match.

[Post New]by Missteri on Jun 12, 15 11:29 AM
New york helping hands level 18 requires you to collect 40,000 bricks but I have played it numerous times, easily reaching the minimum points score, but not a single brick ever drops at all. My board is only yellow & brown gummys -- no bricks. Ever. I play on ipad mini.

[Post New]by jayneex on Jun 12, 15 1:38 PM
I can't seem to collect coins for one of the tasks I finished. I try clickin it and all it does is close out of it.

[Post New]by Diane_S_R on Jun 12, 15 3:02 PM
I have completed 40 levels in Tokyo but I can't go any further why?

why do all cities not tell us to reap resources PITA

[Post New]by sandrasam on Jun 12, 15 8:38 PM
Subject explains

[Post New]by ArgThePirate on Jun 13, 15 1:17 PM
Nearly every game session the game kicks me out at least once, costing me at a minimum the current life. Very frustrating! I am playing the latest version of Gummy Drops and the most recent update of IOS 8 on my iPad mini. I routinely close out (force quit) my apps, especially if I am experiencing issues with one game or another. I don't even have a Facebook acct., so that cannot be contributing to my kick out issues.

[Post New]by HannaChristian_3 on Jun 17, 15 5:50 PM
Hello,i have been lost my gummy drop progress,how can i get back it,yhx

[Post New]by HannaChristian_3 on Jun 17, 15 5:52 PM
How can to get back the gummy drops progress,please

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 18, 15 4:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and address some of the recently-mentioned issues here.

Allnamesinuse - London 106 - Architect has been adjusted to make it easier to complete.

Missteri - New York Helping Hand 18 no longer requires you to collect bricks in order to complete the level.

For anyone who is seeing a message in the game that states "Your progress has been lost" or if you're noticing lost progress, first try signing in to the social media site that your game is linked to, such as Facebook. If that doesn't work, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to your account.

If anyone is having trouble with a specific level or experiencing any other technical issues, I also advise you to contact Support, as listed above.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Re:Level 16 New Orleans

[Post New]by kaboomaboomer on Jun 20, 15 3:30 PM
I'm trying to do the daily challenge in New Orleans - the Master Builder level on Level 16 has a technical problem - the portals at the bottom of the walls are missing so you can't actually get any of the souvenirs to drop down. The level is impossible.

Please fix asap

[Post New]by kaboomaboomer on Jun 20, 15 3:40 PM
taranpw wrote:I think board 16 in new orleans is not made right. Theres no way to clear it

I agree. Master builder is impossible. Please fix asap

[Post New]by ChefPaula on Jun 20, 15 4:57 PM
I have lost many lives by the game just freezing up. Also twice I was charged for 1000 coins and did not get them. I find the losing of lives very frustrating as it happens sometimes several times a day. Is there a fix for this. I will be in the middle of a level and suddenly the game just stops... YIKES

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Jun 20, 15 7:23 PM
Thank you. London106 is better but still tedious. I don't mind 'hard' but there has to be a feeling it's actually possible and there are still very few blues.

Paris 95 is still not working. I had one souvenir this time, which wasn't credited when I dropped it.

I'm playing on an iPad and fully updated. I'm experiencing frequent freezes and closures including one where the same action just repeated over and over again and I couldn't stop.

Several times also the screen has rotated sideways or upside down and refused to change back, when every app was still the correct way up.

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Jun 20, 15 8:25 PM
Again forgot to be clear - I'm referring to Architect level in both 106 and 95

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jun 21, 15 9:32 PM
liawriter wrote:I am having an issue with getting to the last 10 levels in San Francisco, I finished 110 last night, built the bldg. but I can't get the 111 or the rest to appear! I logged out of the game altogether and just turned it back on now but no luck!
Is this something I have to contact tech support for?

Did you also get all the pipes?

mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mibs on Jun 22, 15 2:04 AM
Nice to know someone from BF is looking in on this forum but I am still unable to play the game as I am still getting the same down load error and I have asked the technical department and tried everything that they asked so uninstalled the game and reinstalled again and still the same issue when will I be able to play the game and it looked like others are having the same issue

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 23, 15 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Regarding New Orleans 16 - Master Builder, the level has been recently adjusted so that it's easier to complete. However, if the portals are missing, this is definitely something that needs to be fixed. If this is the case, definitely take a screenshot and contact our Technical Support Team HERE

As for London 106 - Architect, I've given this level a try and agree that it's still difficult to obtain enough light blue gummies in order to fill those Color Blockers.

For Paris 95 - Architect, I do remember previous reports of missing souvenirs. If this is the case, please contact Support. If that's not the case, do know that it is possible to complete this level. A good strategy I've found is to free up some of the chained gummies towards the left side of the board and to use that space to create a Lightning Blast boost. Once you have this, combine it with the same color as one of the chained vertical Line Blast boosts at the bottom of the board - bonus if you can create a Line Blast to combine it with. This will free up at least one column on the right side of the board and help with clearing the rest of the chained gummies as well as the sticky notes. Once that's free, you'll create enough combos to give you time bonuses, allowing you to drop all the souvenirs and earn the required amount of points before time runs out.

If you are experiencing any freezing issues, seeing any error messages, or not receiving the coins you've purchased, please contact Support as well. Mobile players will need to include the email address linked to the game.

For PC players, do know the Gummy Drop! team is working on a fix for the error that prevents the game from installing or opening. If you're seeing a different issue, it would be helpful to send in a Dr. Felix Report when writing in.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by LizH72 on Jun 23, 15 11:01 AM
I'm having problems losing gummies that I've collected. I can finish a level with say 120000 and when I get to the next level it's gone down to 117990. Why?

Go to: