1genie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here

[Post New]by 1genie on Jan 13, 15 3:25 AM
violetsue wrote:Help! I have been playing for some time now. I have all 3 of Anna's possessions and I am facing the Bathory House the hint is telling me to go down, (bottom of screen) however, it will not go there. I have tried the map, but I am assuming because it is an uncharted area it will not allow me to go down/page down. I tried changing screen size, also nothing. Can someone help, please? Thanks

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here!

[Post New]by KITTYKAT16 on Jan 17, 15 5:30 AM
When are the issues with game going to be fixed ? If they can't be fixed. will we receive a credit for the cost? I use Windows7 to play the game, and it keeps telling me to go down, but it won't go down.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here!

[Post New]by Stonecypher on Jan 17, 15 9:18 PM
I'm running windows 7. In the last chapter, I constructed the crossbow by putting the bolt on first and then the winding mechanism. Now the game does not recognize that I have a working crossbow and keeps telling me that I need to have it ready for the queen. I cannot finish the game now, it will not let me proceed from here. On an alternate profile, I put the winding mechanism on first and then the bolt and the game allowed me to finish, but that profile doesn't have the achievements that my main one does. I want to finish with my achievements intact.

[Post New]by shine56 on Jan 18, 15 1:35 PM
To violetsue and others. I found that when the "down arrow" is suggested, and wasn't an option, The game was hinting to either go to the wagon to create a potion or to use an item from my inventory in a HO page.

[Post New]by shine56 on Jan 18, 15 1:37 PM
The pouch with the Relic dust disappeared from my inventory. Now I cannot make the "Holy Water". Cannot proceed. Other than unistalling, reinstalling and starting over, any suggestions?

dodosan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dodosan on Jan 21, 15 7:53 AM
I'm stuck at Agustine Strasse in the middle of the road outside the Bathory House and have finally resorted to the Hint Button for help. The Hint shows me that I should go DOWN but you can't go down for the next action. I have tried to access the next action by using the Map and there is nothing showing. There are so many BUGS in this game that I marvel that it was released for play. It definitely wasn't tested very well if at all. This game needs a good overhaul by someone who knows what they are doing.

dodosan

[Post New]by kerry2012 on Jan 21, 15 12:33 PM
cannot get locket with hair in to finish potion and move on to bonus game

[Post New]by conconhead on Jan 26, 15 6:44 PM
Hello, I'd like to report the similar missing item bug as other users. I've noticed the 'missing items' complaints going back a month or so without any kind of resolution posted in the forums here.

Has the developer patched these missing item errors? It's hard to move the game forward when there's a blank spot where I know an item was collected...

In my case, the scraper for the Abbot's Study is missing.

[Post New]by kmaeppli on Feb 5, 15 6:18 AM
Has anyone found the moth cocoon? I have installed and re-installed the game 2x now and it still hasn't shown up in the spot where it is supposed to be.... although re-installing the game helped the other glitches in the game.

TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here!

[Post New]by psygen on Feb 9, 15 8:54 AM
Hi, I'm not from Big Fish Games but I can explain most of the tech issues posted here.
Almost every single issue posted I have encountered and let me help. This game since it's a puzzle/search and find game has many layers. Item layers can and WILL get stuck behind each other if you don't follow a certain pattern. When mixing spells always put the ingredients down before the mixing vial. If you put the vial down first (especially with the cordial spell that uses arsenic) items will get stuck. They should have made a key option to clear the spell plate or to release what you're currently holding. They didnt' do that, and it can cost you a complete redo of the entire game. Make sure the mixing vial goes in last to seal the spell.

People also mentioned getting stuck outside of the Mansion being told to go back but with no where to go. This happens because you didn't open the crypt door properly. I am almost through the game now on second try and it CAN BE COMPLETED. You just have to be caution and aware of what you click, when you click it and where it should go.

I hope this can be of help

[Post New]by ABQBOB on Feb 9, 15 9:57 AM
psygen posted:
"This game since it's a puzzle/search and find game has many layers. Item layers can and WILL get stuck behind each other if you don't follow a certain pattern."

Wonderful! But this should not happen with a well-designed game. No game should be so inordinately sensitive to the order in which things are done.
I am not going to replay the game and probably get hung up again. I have requested a refund or replacement from Big Fish. I hope to hear from them soon.

[Post New]by ottsnot on Feb 11, 15 7:44 AM
Reading through the Forum, it seems several people have experienced dissapearing items from the inventory - me too.
I had a nail and now it´s gone!!!!!
Please fix

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Feb 15, 15 2:16 PM
Here are my issues for my iOS8 My coal is missing, if you make a mistake when creating the potions there is no restart function, and I have not received any updates (as posted by BigFish) for this game. I have contacted both BigFish and the game creator. The only possible solutions they suggested have been to restart a new game (which I have), uninstall BigGame game manager and the game itself (both of which I have) or chose a free game credit. I would love to finish this game.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here

[Post New]by bluejen on Feb 18, 15 10:54 PM
doriss123 wrote:hi, there is something wrong with this game. I'm in the middle of the game and I'm stuck on the letters. It keep asking "find the letters". I can't find the letters. I think is chapter 6 or 7. Please help. Otherwise the game has a tech problem. Thanks

Well, this is a HUGE bump - apologies. I'm having the same problem. Using an iMac with Mavericks. I'm trying to go back to get the paint I somehow missed and the down arrows won't work. Beyond frustrating. No letters for me either. I am NOT going to start over. I may send in a ticket, but my brain is too tired at the moment. I can't believe how many glitches I've read here. Sure wish I'd come here first. Lesson learned. Doris, hope you eventually solved your problem. Sigh.....

agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Has this game been fixed yet?

[Post New]by agedog1 on Mar 7, 15 11:18 AM
It keeps taking to the street and then pointing down when I hit hint - you can't go down!!!!! Has this game been fixed???

Go to: