noning
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by noning on Jul 25, 09 4:19 PM
Hey guys me again,
lol i am having trouble again i am trying to get past 5 sharks in sank t. leona or something like that well anyways to be more specific about the sharks theres a leader named bruce and every time i battle them or try to the always kill me in 2 hits!
noning
p.s. any advice would probly help me in this situation

Lira666
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lira666 on Jul 27, 09 10:16 PM
Thanks for that made it through and now am collecting mushrooms. but the Lamia is difficult.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jul 28, 09 7:28 PM
You're welcome Lira666

Hi Noning !
Sorry, I didn't see your post....Ahhh Brucie, Brucie, Brucie...
I put the smack down on him with Random's Platinum Sword after Power Surge then Power Strike.
Sarah gets everybody ready with Defense Up, Attack up and then brush off Brucie with Breeze.
Guanidia alternate with Glue (entangle) and Kamikaze. Sometimes, if Guanidia is hungry, he will take out two of Brucies buddies in two licks.
And Sparks' Wild Fire All follow up to his Blind All can sometimes wipe everybody out depending on Sparks' experience level, he is just a baby flame after everything is said and done.
Good luck.

noning
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by noning on Jul 28, 09 11:40 PM
Lol
np i am just happy i got my help and thanks so much i am sure it will help out a bunch!

noning
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by noning on Jul 29, 09 3:57 PM
It didn't work when i tryed to do what you said i could'nt 3 reasons are because-
before i could even attack they took out guanidia so the 2nd reason is because when i did-...attack up with sarah that took her turn to attack then with random i used self surge then it was the sharks turn to fight they all attacked so that took out sarah so then i used power strike and it only hit bruise didnt kill him and i lost count on which number of problems that was but i think that was it.....no that was #2 oh yeah and i dont have the flame anymore.
Kailani

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jul 29, 09 4:45 PM
What's your experience levels at ? You might have to wait on this particular pool and go do some leveling up. What kind of weapons/armor/accessories do you have and where's Spark ?
Here's an example of my secondary game:
Random: level 27
Platinum Sword, Fire Shield, Knight Helmet, Plate Armor, Stamina Shoes
Sarah: level 26
Xen Bow, Archer's Main Gauche, Indinera Helmet, Raflesia Coat, Lady Birsina's Bracelet
Guanidia: level 27
Yakk Claw, 1/2 Claw, Flower Corolla, Monstruor Scales, Predator Shoes
Spark: level 21
Fire Touch and Fire Core...his skills only consist of Fire Ball and Blinding Light and I've set his Fighting Stratagy at Observe.

I don't want to deal with anything worse than Xen Marsh critters until Spark learns Fire Storm All so I'm staying out of the Southern Shores !!

Edited on 07/29/2009 at 5:03:15 PM PST

noning
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by noning on Aug 2, 09 3:16 AM
Wow i am gonna be stuck for a bit because i have no idea where spark is and i need those items i have i know...:
random has: an ice sword, an earth shield, leather armor, a knight helmet, and for other he is wearing an wonder eye (artifact)
sarah has: poison bow, archers main gauche . inderais helmet, raflesia coat, and for other she is wearing a speed ring
guanidia has: power gloves, leather clutch, leather hat, gida scorpion scales and for other he has predator shoes
and the are levels....(random) 23,(sarah) 20, and (guanidia) 22
and i still dont have sparks

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 2, 09 8:48 PM
Hi Noning,
Sparks makes his first appearance in the Trial at Mt. Zulle. I've dug all around in my memory banks and can't remember if you have to choose to allow him to join your party. You could hit your "A" button and check to see if he's hiding as an inactive member.
Random and Guanidia desperately need upgraded gear.
I know it's expensive but could you buy Random some better armor ? Leather is just an appetizer for Brucie, no wonder he chomped your party in two bites.
I got Guanidia's Yakk Claw when the boys busted that overgrown moo cow in the pen below the Mt. Zulle entrance. And you can get a whole lot of loot from the critters in Fal Cavern and Indinera Woods plus do a great deal of leveling up.
Or at least that's my stratagy in the beginning.

noning
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by noning on Aug 6, 09 6:35 PM
memaclaw,
hey thanks memaclaw even though I don't have stuff that you probably had but i do have these:
random: earth sword, warrior helmet, iron armor, fire shield, acrobat mantle
Sarah:long bow, archers main gauche. hunters helmet, lady birsina's bracelet ,raflesia coat
Guanidia: power claws, iron clutch, leather helmet, python skin, predator shoes
Spark: fire torch and fire core

So is that good because i have no idea
noning
p.s. thanks for all your help in the past i really appreciate it!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 6, 09 7:56 PM
Good job Noning !!
It's an excellent start and ever so much better than what you had. I hope you're actively seeking the hidden rooms...some of them are loaded with gold, experience pumpkins, status boosters and top notch healing items.

[Post New]by kariokatexas on Aug 21, 09 1:42 PM
trying to find sank T Leona but all I found was a cave that i cant get into becuase I keep having to fight bunnies. Any help? ty

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Aug 22, 09 12:03 AM
The cave does not lead to SankT Leona indeed.
You have to keep exploring, there is no real trick in the snowy lands but finding the right way.
Also if you are interested the BF strategy guide has red arrows pointing out directly the right paths - it's perfect for what you need here.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Sep 5, 09 3:09 PM
Hi; I'm still playing lol I'm at the castle and have managed to open everything except the door from the dining hall... and the middle door on the main level...
suggestions please? what am I missing?
How do I get permission fromt the elder? where is the 'elder'?

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 3:10:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Sep 11, 09 12:42 AM
The Elder is one of the members around the white table (there are also other guests).
He is a ghost so he is a bit translucent, look carefully for him.
I think you need to check the top door first then talk to him to trigger what's next.
Hope this helps! ^^

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Sep 21, 09 6:27 PM
Hi Alan, ty 4 ur help.... i left for awhile.. and now that I'm back am making some progress but...
I'm stuck in the sewers...
Where in the world are the switches or keys that will open the doors down here?
Do I have to go through the door of our 'cell' to find the switch? or? HELP...

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Sep 23, 09 3:56 AM
Hmmmm the sewers are not easy and it's been quite a long time for me....
iirc there is a switch you need to put ON far East (it's central, in a room with those sort of green square lakes)

Re:help :(

[Post New]by x_zoeee_x on Sep 28, 09 12:13 AM
i need help, i turned random into zombified and i dont know how to change him back, it urgent i need to use his skills but i cant when hes in that state :'( xx xx

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:help :(

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 29, 09 8:08 AM
x_zoeee_x wrote:i need help, i turned random into zombified and i dont know how to change him back, it urgent i need to use his skills but i cant when hes in that state :'( xx xx

Pure Water, obtained from the Bishop outside the School in Rillia, will cure the zombified state. Stock up on it while you're there for 295 gold.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Sep 29, 09 11:25 AM
Alan_Pendragon wrote:Hmmmm the sewers are not easy and it's been quite a long time for me....
iirc there is a switch you need to put ON far East (it's central, in a room with those sort of green square lakes)

U R a genius, Alan... tyvm

I found that if I'm just patient.... eventually I'll wander into another place and if I walk around for awhile I evenutally get my bearings.. go figure... just like real life! LOL

Thanks again.

I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by bigheadfour4 on Oct 1, 09 5:10 PM
Alan_Pendragon wrote:It's released on BFG!

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5384/3-stars-of-destiny/index.html

If you are need help or advices on this game - ask me!
I can definitely help you! )

hi do you know how to free my chalmon

Go to: