Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child forum

[Post New]by tamutka on Aug 2, 09 12:29 PM
BinLA wrote:
tamutka wrote:Hi,
I am stucked in underwater labyrinth. I have disabled the steam, but now, whenever I try to find my way out or further I came every time to this point and when going forward all over and over again ...
Is there a bug?
Thank you!

Did you check the walkthrough?

Do you mean trying to go further? If I go further I am stuckjed in labyrinth and every time I find the steam (without the steam), I am in labyrinth again.
And I+in case you know what to do, pls, tell me very EXACTLY since I am not very good with computer items.
Thank you!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 2, 09 1:17 PM
The walkthrough is a document on this forum that tells you how to play the game and includes photos. It's location is in one of the documents at the top of the game forum.

[Post New]by farinam on Aug 18, 09 1:11 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Hi, Lizzie. Maggie_P must be near the beginning as she only has two jewels. Three portals light at that point, and only two are usable. The impossible one is to the right of one that works.
I think it's a bug. I had that as three yellows at one point during my game.

My 6 year old some how got to a portal that has three yellow lights also. Of course he can't go in it. I think perhaps it is caution that you haven't done something you need to do before you go on?

[Post New]by Merlin22 on Sep 13, 09 6:26 PM
Having serious problem in the nexus, have made the tree jewel mold and pumpkin jewel mold and have been unable to create the correct colors to match the door so it will open. I noticed on the walk thru that my jewel molds are different then the ones on the walk thru. HELP getting frustrated. HH

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 14, 09 4:02 AM
There are three nexus doors early in the game but only two are usable.

[Post New]by angelayablonski on Sep 14, 09 2:38 PM
terrajoy77 i have the same problem, i can't mix the potions either, it won't let me mix anything in the glass, have you found out what to do? i am stumped and stuck in it!

[Post New]by angelayablonski on Sep 14, 09 2:45 PM
the hat is in the garden it blends in with the dirt it is along the path to the right

Welcome to Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child forum

[Post New]by jst2359 on Sep 18, 09 6:34 AM
arkcat wrote:Help! Can anyone tell me how to shut off the steam, I have been at it for hours and I cannot get it. Is there are sequence or trick to this or is it random?

[Post New]by sm2469 on Sep 21, 09 9:39 PM
dannis13 wrote:i am stuck at the nexus, i cant put the colors in correct order to pass from the kitchen, please help im desperate
i have a strange symbol but i dont know how to use it, ive finished all potions and all that

[Post New]by sandee69 on Dec 22, 09 3:31 PM
edmontonborn wrote:I tried playing the demo to this game yesterday, but gave up in frustration. I am not sure if the problem is with my computer or what, but I could not find any of the objects required. The screens were very dark and the information bars for each object would not display.

[Post New]by deaconess on Jan 1, 10 12:08 PM
how do i get out of the cave i keep going around and around i need a door to get back to making the stones thank you.

Edited on 01/01/2010 at 12:10:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Joelle007 on Jan 6, 10 4:05 PM
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM THAT THE GLASS CONTAINER WON'T ACCEPT THE ORANGE PEEL FOR THE POTION.
I DO EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT ORDER, ETC. ETC.
WHEN I MOVE THE CURSOR ON THE GLASS, IT DOES NOT SAY "GLASS CONTAINER", NOWHERE !
IS IT NOT THE RIGHT GLASS ? WHERE DO I FIND THE RIGHT GLASS ?
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ? I AM DESPERATE, I FOUND NO ANSWER ON ANY FORUM.
THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE IF YOU CAN HELP ME.

tooshoes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tooshoes on Jan 22, 10 7:01 AM
Help - I cannot find a way into the forging area!! I have collected all the jewels, made all the potions received the strange object went back into the nexus and tried to put the object onto the floor where the stairway is supposed to open up. Dropped it there and nothing happened. Had to quit the game when I came back to try to play the game again, the object is gone and the stairway did not open up. I've tried to go back and make the memory potion again to re-open the drawer but since I've already done that, the glass beaker will not accept the ingredients to make the potion again!! Help!!! Thanks.

[Post New]by ambie34 on Jan 23, 10 6:17 PM
I cant seem to find the last two steps to the ladder on the tree house. I am stuck and cant remake the scarecrow dress until I get up there. Help!!!!!!!!!!

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Feb 3, 10 3:26 PM
Has anyone heard if there is a 4th Dream Chronicles anytime soon? I have been searching but can't find any information.

[Post New]by wickerpark on Feb 12, 10 3:32 AM
lilith said to put the teddy bear under the carved womans face at home... where is that? im stuck.. help me....

[Post New]by wickerpark on Feb 12, 10 3:37 AM
redbudbouquet wrote:
pchy wrote:I'm at the end of the game-- I have the teddy bear but I can't put it by the steps- message says :not the place for this item. I could never get the book at the herbilist house to give me the page to get the shriveling potion, I had done everything up to this point- all dream jewels too - so I just went to the kitchen and put all the potion things in and got the shriveling potion went back -- freed the bear and now he won't go where he is supposed to go. What should I do?

Pchy...I'm having the exact same problem. did you figure it out yet? thanks for any help you can give. I rebooted my computer and still same thing. I used Margie B's walk through to get the potion for the shrinking root potion (Thanks Margie!) other wise I wouldn't have known how to make it without the recipe.

yeah.. where should i put the teddy bear? god!! help!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 12, 10 6:09 AM
Wickerpark,

Are you by any chance attempting to put the bear on the steps in the scene with the tree? If so those are the wrong steps. You have to go back to Faye's house and place teddy at the bottom of those steps(to the left under the banister column.

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Feb 25, 10 5:18 PM
I am stuck at the steam valves before Lilith's room - have watched the UTube video several times and just get confused. Could someone please tell me how to solve this one? Number those valves left to middle 1 thru 4 and right to middle 5 to 8 and give me the sequence for turning the valves correctly to turn off all the steam? I would so appreciate it and seem not to have the patience to keep trying it on my own. Thank you so much, you will save me from much frustration and snatching myself bald
Love, Hatlady
HOORAY! and nevermind, I tried again, watched the video and tried to note down the valves used, a bit confusing since it too shows mistakes the player made, but tried again and got stubborn, kept at it and I DID IT! Thanks for your time and any consideration to my delimma, am now watching Lilith sleep. Thanks

Edited on 02/26/2010 at 8:38:03 AM PST

[Post New]by docsouthernangel on Mar 11, 10 2:18 PM
angefee wrote:you must go through the book on the kitchen table once you solve the words make sure you read it through, once I completed those tasks I was able to make my potions
Hey I have just started the game, and I am unable to find the last step for the tree house, so that i can go back and repair the dress for the scarecrow...Please help me

Go to: