Re:Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum

[Post New]by prometheus59 on Jun 15, 11 1:18 PM
Have had the game for a long time and have won mutliple times - in fact never lose anymore. Does anyone know if there is something similiar out there so I can get the same type of game but with a little new feel. I have replayed this game more than any other since 10/09. It's one of the best and I'd love to have something else llike it.

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 1:20:35 PM PST

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 12, 11 2:53 PM
Gwennoel wrote:This game is addictive, but I can't get past level 1, & I'm fast with the planting, any suggestions ?
Plant mines near to your lawn mowers and keep planting sunflowers.

Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum

[Post New]by estelleioss on Jul 13, 11 5:26 AM
ZOMBIES vs ZOMBIES. ......... wot a gam!! this caught my eye whilst my Daughter Dearest was playing it.. so naturally i had to try it and i .................
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this freaking game yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited on 07/13/2011 at 5:34:53 AM PST

[Post New]by zombiekiller1 on Aug 17, 11 11:48 PM
This game is awesommeee!

[Post New]by edenito on Aug 20, 11 10:20 AM
I already finished this game and it seems to be kind of difficult when you start it again. I recommend to everyone who is new in this game to get as many coins as you can get. Then purchase more slots that it can give you more flexibility in the hardest levels. Just be wise to get to rows of sunflowers and

[Post New]by mariapetre on Aug 25, 11 8:49 AM
Hello, I play survival endless and the most I got is 27 flags,can someone tell me a strategy so I can get more flags?

[Post New]by Catztiger on Sep 5, 11 3:50 PM
How to get to mustach mode.

Edited on 09/05/2011 at 3:53:27 PM PST

[Post New]by Catztiger on Sep 5, 11 3:53 PM
Catztiger wrote:How to get to mustach mode.

[Post New]by Catztiger on Sep 5, 11 3:55 PM
Catztiger wrote:How to get to mustach mode.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 5, 11 5:19 PM
Catztiger, we aren't supposed to post spoilers in this thread. Post your question as a new thread, and somebody will answer it.

[Post New]by aaceaca on Sep 17, 11 6:34 AM
Hi everyone!
We just started with the game and got on the level 9. My son tried to continue to play the game, however, the game doesn't start any longer. It displays a message saying "File is too short". Anyone having any clue about how to get this solved? Thanks much!

[Post New]by Blimpulse on Sep 17, 11 5:24 PM
Hi forum posters,

I just got this game, and can anyone tell me if there is a way to save it? I don't see the option anywhere and I am afraid to quit and lose my game that is at level 2-9 right now. Will it save automatically? I searched the forums and did not find anything helpful. I run XP.

Thanks in advance. I am an avid game poster on Gamefaq's forms, mostly Dragon Quest games, so I am not a newbie to the boards, just to this game.

[Post New]by smurf1229 on Sep 18, 11 9:07 AM
the came wont play it goes back to my windows screen

[Post New]by geomartino on Sep 21, 11 7:40 AM
I have been playing this game since april and it was playing fine and then all of a sudden it wont let me play it Ihave deleted the whole thing and downloaded again with the same results.can anyone help me?

[Post New]by Zoiesgrandma on Sep 25, 11 3:53 PM
I purchased the band-aid walnut and crazy Dave ripped me off. I didn't get it. I also purchased the tree of wisdom and now I can't figure out how to get back to it so I can feed it. Any suggestions?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 26, 11 11:52 AM
Bandaid just means that you can plant a wallnut, tallnut or pumpkin on top of an existing one (same variety), so that you can replace a damaged one before it disappears.

For tree of knowledge, go to your zen garden. in the upper right there's something to click for going to your second garden. Just keep clicking it until you find the tree of knowledge. If you have all the gardens, it cycles through them in turn and the tree is another garden.

[Post New]by Mike_8bit on Oct 5, 11 8:57 AM
This game is great, I love zombies

vetchick
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by vetchick on Oct 9, 11 5:34 PM
I am so addicted to this game!!!! I am usually into the hidden object games, but I can't leave this one alone. So happy I bought it!

[Post New]by killettl on Oct 17, 11 2:31 PM
My biggest mistake was 2 think. I was getting pass this big sliver robot, on top of theroof.Belive me I thought it would B easy very very hard.B very careful, oh yeah! He throw motor homes,ice balls an fire balls, icescrapers.Just watch Ur Bac.

Edited on 10/17/2011 at 2:33:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Dessiato on Oct 21, 11 10:30 AM
Just to let everyone know, I am producing and creating a comprehensive video walkthrough for the game!

Each episode, I will cover 5 levels, and I will release an episode every second day.

Once I have completed this, I will complete all puzzles and minigames, and show strategies to obtain every achievement, I have JUST started, and I have tonnes of prerecorded content.

Typically a valuable resource like this would get views, but do to the massive amounts of junk videos, I cannot be found, so find me here.

http://www.youtube.com/Dessiocrackers

I am covering the inital easier levels at the moment, I also cover more advanced techniques, I actually am going to skip 1-6 1-10 and begin covering the tricky night levels.

Hope you guys like what I am trying to do here.

My youtube name is Dessiocrackers

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 10:43:40 AM PST

Go to: