Castle Trivia....?

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 8:04 AM
Hahaha...but I'm a pufferfish. I'm full of poison and just one little squawk from you, my flighty friend....Polly want a cracker?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 26, 15 8:13 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Hahaha...but I'm a pufferfish. I'm full of poison and just one little squawk from you, my flighty friend....Polly want a cracker?

Didn't think of that. Ok I'll shut up or at least I'll try. Polly wants a lot of crackers if you want her to shut up.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 26, 15 8:19 AM
Wryly & contankerous........a toxic mix........and a new question will be the fix........water is life and a source we need......without it we die......so look to see....where is that water........?.............where indeed.

Ice counts........liquid......or the sources there of that hold or had held it.......

EVERYTHING.........counts.

**D@NgeR**.......out

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 26, 15 8:26 AM
Whitebutterfly just a heads up, don't forget the winter garden that is now the summer garden.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 8:37 AM
AWKKKKK. Not so fast mighty General Sir. Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice, shame on me. We have been waiting with bated breath for YOUR list of 300+ bones. Where might they be, hmmmmm?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 26, 15 8:48 AM
I thought we let that confused last quest rest......my bad......and as for my number of 313.......that was just the odds line for the guessing/betting......just a game within the game.....not a number I personally found or searched for prior to the preposed question.........I put that number out as my guess......I did search too......I had in my brain the criteria.......of my thinking.....however that was not the same as the criteria others had.......all the questions and such was confusing and all were not on the same page with the search........skulls are a wash............**D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 8:56 AM
Skulls are a wash....is that what you said? I don't think so. I'm going away mumbling to myself to unlock the door so the men in white coats can just come right on in.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 26, 15 9:39 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Skulls are a wash....is that what you said? I don't think so. I'm going away mumbling to myself to unlock the door so the men in white coats can just come right on in.

ROFLAMO!!!!!!!!!.... don't worry, I'll bring snacks ( )... from what I've read in the correspondence between jr and sadie, they have a way to communicate via moths (who knew??) ....and might even have a way to break you out of there... course, you will need to find sadie... look for another mumbler in a straight jacket - can't miss it - it has blood lotuses embroidered all over it. In fact, I'm sure you'll find MANY such straight jackets while sequestered in the special place. You'll know when you find sadie, she seems to be obsessed with castle food. (hahahaha)

Fuzzy britches mode

My guess for the skeletons is..... 666 (it's a JOKE)

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 10:10 AM
LOL blood lotuses embroidered on the straight jacket, I really love that one.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 26, 15 11:59 AM
Okay, okay back on track. General, some much needed clarification. Remember, I am just a lowly enlisted person. When you say water and such do you mean oceans, ponds, lakes, ice cubes, cups, goblets, pitchers, washbasins, bottles, streams, etc.?
I'm not gonna risk this scavenger hunt being a wash.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 26, 15 3:08 PM
specifics are to this hunt as follows.......just visible water/liquid/ice etc.....no emptys...

Sorry Broken Well........your.. OUT...."Heidi Klumm" **D** out

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Aug 27, 15 8:33 AM
gohill wrote:

and here I thought you were going to have the Danger Zone do the dirty work... couldn't help yourself, could ya?? smh (HA!, found a use for the abbreviation)

Fuzzy (smh) Cindy.... TWO in one posts, better pace myself

Hahahahaha Cindy, glad you found a use for SMH!

marmar smh

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 8:49 AM
MsMarmar wrote:
gohill wrote:

and here I thought you were going to have the Danger Zone do the dirty work... couldn't help yourself, could ya?? smh (HA!, found a use for the abbreviation)

marmar smh

learn something new everyday.... the trick is REMEMBERING.... if I remember what it means next week, I might make the mistake of thinking I'm "smart"... I doubt I will make that mistake (I have no doubt I will make many others)...the Potion of Stupidity seems to be my drink of choice..... .hahaha

Fuuuuzzzziiieeeeeeee

Edited on 08/27/2015 at 8:51:39 AM PST

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Aug 27, 15 8:57 AM
gohill wrote:
MsMarmar wrote:
gohill wrote:

marmar smh

learn something new everyday.... the trick is REMEMBERING.... if I remember what it means next week, I might make the mistake of thinking I'm "smart"... I doubt I will make that mistake (I have no doubt I will make many others)...the Potion of Stupidity seems to be my drink of choice..... .hahaha

Fuuuuzzzziiieeeeeeee

, I wish we had a like button.

Ms Marmar

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 27, 15 9:16 AM
I not even gonna admit how many times I had to look it up again. What has happened to my brain? It used to function, now it's nothing but an echo chamber.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 10:48 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I not even gonna admit how many times I had to look it up again. What has happened to my brain? It used to function, now it's nothing but an echo chamber.

Just a suggestion, but, you "could" blame it on this thread... did you ever look for the water related items?

fuzz

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 27, 15 12:31 PM
SMH

Go to: