Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by NASCAR293107 on Jul 10, 10 4:16 PM
OK TELL MEN SOMETHIMNG PLEASE I WANT TO BUY THIS GAME AND ITS UP FOR THE DAILY DEAL FOR 299 APPLY CODE BUT IT WONT GIVE ME ANY CODE. I HAVE LOOED EVERY WHERE UASLLY IT NZZAME OF THJE GAME AND THEN U PUT THE PRICE THAT DONT WORK EITHER SO I GUESS I CANT BUY IT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE CODE IS?

THANK YOU RED

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by SoBlessed_00 on Jul 10, 10 9:29 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get those freaky little shrunken heads their ears and teeth?? Making me nuts. Any help out there?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 11, 10 12:53 AM
Did you look closely at the picture frame?

[Post New]by Leprechawn on Jul 17, 10 3:18 AM
[b] Look at the picture frame, the teeth are in the mask outside left side of frame and the ears in the mask outside right side of frame.

[Post New]by Leprechawn on Jul 17, 10 3:21 AM
[b] Full walkthrough with screenshots is 86 pages long. I have shortened step-by-step guide without screenshots only 23 pages. Private message me with email address and I will forward it to you.

[Post New]by agneskp on Aug 5, 10 6:03 PM
Anyone know when the Drawn II is released? I am waiting for it.

[Post New]by dcwoodland on Sep 6, 10 3:59 PM
asiek14 wrote:
AbbyandTerry wrote:I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?

I'm having this problem too! I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game a few times but I still crash inside the clock tower. It does weird things to my computer. Is it a bug? Can I get it fixed?

[Post New]by Lynne312 on Sep 7, 10 9:57 AM
Hey I am stuck on the theater how do you change it from day to night

[Post New]by playeroz on Oct 9, 10 4:52 PM
I have got through to drawing the clouds in for the rain on the big tree, I have got two of the clouds drawn, but it won't let me do the last one (on the left, under the branch). I have gone through everything else to see if I have forgotten anything, but it tells me in the Hint that I need to complete the clouds. What have I missed?

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Oct 12, 10 12:46 AM
I just happened to see this thread and I am glad because I am going to need it, Thanks again for making the game possible to people like me who arren't that knowledable with computer games. But with your help I am learning. Thanks!

[Post New]by ladypen on Oct 13, 10 12:34 PM
can someone tell me how i catch the falling maple leaf on farmfield..im just not quick enough

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Oct 14, 10 2:57 PM
The game was uneven in complexity and I found myself dependent on the walkthrough in the second half. The first half was much more enjoyable. I rate this a great game with good replay value. I lost track of time playing it.

[Post New]by qtpie825 on Oct 15, 10 1:15 AM
mintjulelip wrote:I'm trying to play the demo and have completed everything up to the witch doctor painting. I have the painting piece of the witch doctor but every time I click on the witch doctor painting, it plays a trailer-like overview of the game and then takes me out of the game. I've only been playing 1/2 hour. I returned to all the previous locations and there is nothing left to do and I have no "objective" listed, therefore, I cannot ask for a hint.

Is that all I can do unless I actually purchase the game?

Yes it is because it only lets you play up to a curtine part of the game unless you actualy buy the game.

[Post New]by qtpie825 on Oct 15, 10 1:32 AM
yeah and i hated that game because you can't pass the bit after the witch docter! it's so annoying and i am so not gonna buy that stupid game because what's the point i mean it was no fun for me anyway.

[Post New]by lammechiena on Oct 16, 10 6:55 AM
Have also a question about drawn the painted tower , bought it for 2,99. but when the game is over i can not play the game over again?

Greetings from sweden

quiltz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by quiltz on Oct 16, 10 9:45 AM
dcwoodland wrote:
asiek14 wrote:
AbbyandTerry wrote:I crashed at the clock tower... several times, badly. Anybody else have this problem?

I'm having this problem too! I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game a few times but I still crash inside the clock tower. It does weird things to my computer. Is it a

bug? Can I get it fixed?

I'm having the same problem ..... this is my first difficulty with a bigfish game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice to no avail. The things in the room keep flashing on and off .....are those the mirrors? At first I thought it was supposed to do that ... <LOL> Any suggestions? I'm no computer whiz but DBF is and he says everything is up to date. I hope I am not just incompatible with this game system ...

quiltz

[Post New]by aion4217 on Oct 28, 10 2:29 AM
There is an issue with World of Warcrafts gameplay when it wow gold comes to gold - I found myself spending increasingly time grinding away for World of Warcraft gold. I don't need to waste my dear time which I can use to make actual money in life to the uninteresting farming in the game. To be honest it was becoming less & less fun - until I decided runescape items to buy plenty of cheap wow gold from some reliable sites online.

Whatever is the cost, you must affirm the website’s runescape gold credit before your payment. The trustable net site will offer the safest delivery way in the game: face-to-face, & they also have the refund owner. Among thousands on thousands world of runescape money warcraft gold online sites, you will discover prices vary to a massive extent. The delivery speed. Some ideal site will delivery for us only in a couple of minutes.

[Post New]by susieskene on Oct 28, 10 1:40 PM
Can you please help? I am stuck up in the Tower with all but the last phase of the flower done. I have broken the left window but there is no moonbeam and placing the mirrors as shown in the walkthrough has no effect!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 28, 10 2:35 PM
It may be that the flower isn't high enough. Go back to day and see if you can raise it another notch.

[Post New]by SilkenK on Nov 12, 10 2:57 PM
How do I slow the game down. I can't put the tears in the eye. I can't move that fast. This is supposed to be an adventure game not arcade. I click the lever to open the eye, rush to grab the tear, drag it to eye, and eye is half closed and I can't put tear in.

Go to: