Dream Chronicles 3

Aylah
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by Aylah on May 19, 09 10:36 AM
Yep - sam here - access violation, and the program shuts down when I try to play an existing profile. The only thing it will let me do is to start a new profile.
Now, I know it is a short game, but there is no way I will have the patience to sit and play a whole game in one sitting Grrrrrrrrr

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 19, 09 11:15 AM
BinLA wrote:bbelle, did you allow the download of the program that pops up during the game download? I can't remember what it was (I just finished playing DC3 and my mind is mush), but I remember that my installation wouldn't continue until I allowed the program to install. All of my programs were updated prior to the download, so I know it's not something that I needed, but I let it go through anyway so the game would know that I had it.
(Adobe Macromedia Flash) Actually, this and shockwave get updated a lot and I was out-of-date without knowing it - getting the current versions on tech support's advice fixed several things, not least of which was freezing while playing BF Slots!

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 29, 09 11:54 AM
wow!
finished the game!
it was hard sometimes, I get sleeping with questions in my mind, how to make a new portal with these dreamjewels, what if I take the 2 blue colors and the 1 red and 2 yellow one...
thanks for the walkthrough, it helps when I was stuck!
so good game for me, will it be a 4 one?

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 30, 09 12:05 PM
I don' t understand how it goes.
make the game twice, because it was saying I will have different clues in different places.
ok
but I'm stuck in front of the herbalist house, searching for a windmill blade.
no way to see it.
I was there along for half the day, click in every little position which could make the difference, but no way...
Did you have the same?
What can I do to go through this place?
walkthrough doesn't help

[Post New]by mariapetre on Aug 15, 09 6:55 PM
I can't find the hat for the scarecrow and the crow stoles my seeds,can someone tell me where is it?

[Post New]by mariapetre on Aug 15, 09 7:59 PM
I started the game again and I took the hat after I smashed the scarecrow

KittyMomma
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by KittyMomma on Feb 6, 10 4:19 PM
loveelvis wrote:I don' t understand how it goes.
make the game twice, because it was saying I will have different clues in different places.
ok
but I'm stuck in front of the herbalist house, searching for a windmill blade.
no way to see it.
I was there along for half the day, click in every little position which could make the difference, but no way...
Did you have the same?
What can I do to go through this place?
walkthrough doesn't help

KittyMomma
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by KittyMomma on Feb 6, 10 4:21 PM
There are several windmill blades in the garden area.
along with the scarecrows hat (it is right at the edge of the path where the sunflowers are)

[Post New]by dizzybilly on Feb 21, 10 4:58 AM
ldevine wrote:I downloaded DC3 and am stuck at the Nexus. The first time I put in the dream jewels it took four turns to get them to line up correctly so I could go through. This is the second set of jewels and I can't get the jewels to line up correctly. The green comes up, the orange comes up but not the third matching jewel. I'm getting very frustrated. Any one else having this problem?

Not up to scratch with posting, seems Ive posted the above as my own. However, I have the same problem as idevine, can open the cover in nexus but cannot get the jewels lined up to match above the doors

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 5:16:14 AM PST

[Post New]by luckieboy on Mar 6, 10 11:47 PM
It's been way too long waiting for dream chronicles 3. The chosen child you say. I will look for it.

[Post New]by Franzilla on May 26, 10 3:38 PM
I am having trouble with the scarecrow. I put all the pieces together but the hat is laying on the ground right by the scarecrow and the game won't let me pick it up. Any suggestions would be helpful.

[Post New]by wolffiveclaw on Jul 26, 10 5:05 AM
I can't find all the toys to put on the rug!!! I've got the ones in the walkthrough but there should be 2 balls and there's only one... help

bquilter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bquilter on Aug 28, 10 3:48 PM
jamesmchenry wrote:I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. After reading some posts I wasn't expecting too much, but I was surprised. I do agree the dream jewels are pretty hard to find at times, but Everything else is awesome. I am actually feeling challenged on this one. The other two were breezes for me, but this one is taking WAY more concentration and thought. Thanks.

bquilter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bquilter on Aug 28, 10 3:49 PM
Where are the gray rose seeds. I am readly to plant and can't find them

Go to: