Re:Suddenly getting "Director Error"

[Post New]by oldrunner on Nov 4, 10 7:03 PM
MTE worked fine earlier today. Now I'm getting Director Error.

[Post New]by nankdgn1 on Nov 6, 10 10:49 PM
I'm getting the same error messages. Please help me fix my game.

[Post New]by grannyjojam on Nov 10, 10 5:15 AM
please post the link for this fix
on Vista

[Post New]by davakis on Nov 13, 10 9:11 PM
need fix plz *bump

[Post New]by dann1951 on Nov 16, 10 9:11 AM
Please Help! Running Windows 7 and have the same "update to latest version" and then infinite director error messages. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and thus have no player file! PM'd about this and have seen no responses lately about fixes. Please don't abandon us, this is a great game!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 16, 10 9:59 AM
Hey Fishies,

For those of you receiving an error message when playing this game, please get in touch with Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you've already contacted Customer Support, you can make sure that your email is in the queue by checking for an automated response with an incident number (be sure to check your Spam folder!). You can also reply to that auto-message if you'd like to add more information to your ticket.

Also, if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Errors!

[Post New]by bonsyc on Nov 26, 10 3:35 AM
I am getting this error. Have reloaded the game and can play a few time then this error occurs again. Running vista on laptop and Windows 7 on desktop and this error occurs on both systems.

HELP!

[Post New]by louise231 on Dec 11, 10 7:30 PM
Spazzazz wrote:
AnnGo wrote:I just downloaded the Mahjong Towers Eternity game a couple of days ago and have played three or four games. Went to play today and am getting a message that there is an error and that I need to make sure I have the latest version.
From that point on, I get Director Errors that I can't get rid of or play the game.
I have a laptop with Vista. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi AnnGo

Have pm'd you a link - hope it helps

Fi

[Post New]by pf11_99 on Dec 24, 10 2:53 PM
""I'm assuming by yr post yr in the same position as the previous poster - have pm'd you fix info """

I am also using Vista and have suddenly began having the same problem....this is my favorite game...so I even tried to by it again and it just told me I had already bought it and to go to my account and download it again.....did that and it still would not work.......

We all need a fix for this.....so please help. I also keep seeing the above quoted text stating "have pm'd you fix info" Please pm me or just tell us on the screen what to do I honestly do not know what pm'd even means........Thanks

[Post New]by pf11_99 on Dec 24, 10 3:06 PM
I need the Vista fix too please......Thanks

[Post New]by independent2100 on Dec 25, 10 2:06 PM
I need the Vista fix too.

[Post New]by katerla on Dec 26, 10 8:58 AM
This happened to me oo, and they have taken everything from me. I even have to have a new player name. Does anyone know how this can happen?

[Post New]by katerla on Dec 26, 10 9:00 AM
You won't get any real help, they are just very sorry that this has happened and they understand that you are upset. That is what Audrey said to me. No real help. I blamed my laptop but I can see that this happened to others too.

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 3, 11 7:48 PM
View this thread -

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/135461.page#2630249

[Post New]by yorkiesrus on Jan 5, 11 7:07 AM
Spazazz - I tried all your suggestions and still getting director error windows., Actually my MTE icon didn't even have a compatibility tab in the proerties window. The manager icon does, but it din't chnage anything. Help!

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 6, 11 3:51 AM
Hi yorkiesrus

Did you manage to locate the player folder on yr puter? - if the answer to this is No - then yr puter settings are set to hide folders & files - yr settings need to be set to show hidden files & folders so you are able to access the player folder

Yr Mte icon not having a compatibility tab indicates to me that that game icon is a secondary icon & not the Mte game install one - the game install icon is amongst the files where the player folder is - a short cut to the Mte install can be made to desktop once you get to the files

Which puter system are you running?

[Post New]by piedpiper646 on Jan 6, 11 2:54 PM
I just downloaded the Mahjong Towers Eternity game a couple of days ago and have played three or four games. Went to play today and am getting a message that there is an error and that I need to make sure I have the latest version.
From that point on, I get Director Errors that I can't get rid of or play the game.
I have a laptop with Vista. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Post New]by Ingeger on Jan 6, 11 2:55 PM
I have the same problem here, PC is running on Windows 7

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jan 6, 11 7:33 PM
View this link

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/135461.page

[Post New]by Poerkoelt on Feb 1, 11 7:47 AM
Somebody better E-Mail me, to let me know, when this problem is fixed. Just bought this game and am so mad, cause can't play it now. Sucks!!!!!

Go to: