eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Daily Deal word/reward consistency

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 5, 16 4:31 PM
Pdominian wrote:Btw, has anybody won 'gold' booster from daily event? Never seen it in Scratc Ticket or events tho.

What's that? Never seen it anywhere.

Today I got ZOO in London and the prize was 2 earthquake boosts.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 7, 16 12:15 PM
Gold rush was NAP in Havana (where I am currently labouring!) all architect so earned 90 bonus was 150 and it cost me 100 for shovels so not really worth while:-(
Btw I did once win coins on the scratch ticket as I recall!

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 9, 16 6:33 PM
eli173 wrote:
Pdominian wrote:Btw, has anybody won 'gold' booster from daily event? Never seen it in Scratc Ticket or events tho.

What's that? Never seen it anywhere.

It's the rare (and expensive) boosters such as Line Crush, Eternal Freeze, Sonic Boom and Color Blast (bet you never heard it before lol). The outline for these boosters are gold in colour, so that's why I called them gold boosters.

Anyway, today's word is OCEAN in NY (current location). Won 150 coins and 2 dice.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 17, 16 1:03 PM
Bloom in LA, earned 150 coins but cost 100 for shovels and the reward was 2 waterfalls

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 20, 16 2:06 PM
Gold fever Sunday and it was RAMEN in Rome. 3 architect and 2 masters so earned 210 coins and the reward was 250. Only had to wait once for lives to come back and no boosts needed for a change. Very pleased!!

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Feb 24, 16 1:18 PM
GOLDRUSH Sunday word was CRAFTS in NO where I currently am....but, BUT all but 1 letter was timed levels......really? Really in need of funding and me, me, I get timed levels! Lady with disability here, guess it's just too dang bad I pick a game such as this! Fast forward to WED today.....week not so good for me nor my game... Gummy Drop hates me Why do I get so many timed levels? Uuggghhh! I only buy eternal freeze boost when it's a level I HAVE to do or can't manage at all....like to move on....perhaps my time has arrived?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 24, 16 2:05 PM
Don't leave us Neena!! We con all do with your dose of reality and delightful humour! Today for me was BIKE in New York and with 3 mb and one arch level I earned 210 badly needed coins and 2 egg timers, can I send you those Neena??

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 26, 16 3:42 PM
FORUM in New York, 6 mb levels and 300 coins. Won 2 Wind booster

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 26, 16 5:45 PM
TOP in Barcelona so 150 coins and 2 earthquake boosts.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 28, 16 11:10 AM
Why does this thread keep disappearing ? It was nowhere to be found yesterday and I have noticed that happening before! Anyway yesterday was gold rush and SITES in San Fran, all masters so 300 earned and a 250 bonus so a good day.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 28, 16 11:17 AM
Gold Fever today had a 4 letter word in Shanghai! Anyway I managed to pass those awful levels with only two shovels and got 200. Not worth the trouble.

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Mar 7, 16 5:55 AM
BEYOND *ISSED OFF!! Sunday GOLDFEVER great word PARADES thought Yeah big word, great $ , San Fran but.... 2 letters were from "glitches/problems" which stillhave not been addressed in this length of time, 2 letters require 4 boast. ...Really? NO GOLD! These straws have broke this camel and her back in more ways than one! I used to care, lately I don't care if it gets deleted and cannot be ReStOrEd. AgAiN.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Mar 8, 16 1:36 PM
SKIES in Paris, all master level which I hadn't done so got 300 coins and 2 cold fusion boosts. Cost me an extra time boost for 150 (only used the very first bit) and a lightning boost which I had saved up, not sure if it was worth the hassle!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on May 7, 16 4:29 PM
Gold rush today was PIZZA in Cape Town, 2 masters, 3 architects none of which I had done so 460 coins in the bank for the cost of 1 set of shovels.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on May 8, 16 2:25 AM
Today gold fever in Sydney on my Iphone
Word SKY on levels 13 , 57 and 87
Since I have completed all the levels (intern, architect and Master Builder) in Sydney, I have to replay the 3d tier on the 3 levels
Currently playing.....

ETA : got only 150 coins . A little disappointed but that's better than nothing

Edited on 05/08/2016 at 2:50:07 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 8, 16 3:49 AM
marie1931 wrote:Today gold fever in Sydney on my Iphone
Since I have completed all the levels (intern, architect and Master Builder) in Sydney, I have to replay the 3d tier on the 3 levels
Currently playing.....

Gold Fever rewards are standard: 50 coins per letter.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on May 8, 16 1:19 PM
eli173 wrote:
marie1931 wrote:Today gold fever in Sydney on my Iphone
Currently playing.....

Gold Fever rewards are standard: 50 coins per letter.

Thanks for the info eli173. I didn't realize this

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 15, 16 5:32 PM
The last three days the daily deal had only been a three letter word, today was FOX in London, 2 masters and an architect none of which I had played before so I got 300 in total and need to buy 1 lot of extra moves for 150 so not a perticularly great gold rush

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Gummynut on Oct 18, 16 8:03 AM
Today 6 letter "travel" in New York. All master builder repeats for me...loss of 2 shovels, 150 coins, 6 lives, for a "reward" of 2 earthquakes...

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 5, 16 10:54 AM
Gold rush today was JOURNEY in New Orleans so although I do not like that city I gave it a go and got 350 coins plus earned 300 for levels I hadn't done before but it cost me 150 for more moves and 100 for shovels and thanks to 2 friends for extra lives

Go to: