EXPEDITION HELP THREAD!

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

Re:EXPEDITION HELP THREAD!

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 6, 17 1:35 PM
Hi, neighbors.

Can anyone please help feed my dragon in the Magic Atelier?

Thank you!

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Dec 10, 17 2:01 PM
I have started the Magic Atelier expedition. The first expedition I have started in AGES!! Please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is GREATLY
appreciated!!! Thanks!

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 23, 17 1:18 PM
Hi, neighbors!

Can anyone help feed my dragon at Timli's forge? Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

Thanks to KarenF, Shirley913, Glca, Migutman & whoever topped off the dragon!

Edited on 12/23/2017 at 1:38:42 PM PST

Robbe60
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Robbe60 on Dec 23, 17 4:16 PM
Hi neigbors, is there anyone who can help me feed my dragon ?
thanks a lot

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Dec 23, 17 5:16 PM
I just started the Strange Place Expedition, please help feed the dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated!!

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 1, 18 2:17 PM
Hi, neighbors.

I'm on an expedition to the Ice Cavern in the Valley. Can anyone help feed my dragon?

Thanks!

moniekk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by moniekk on Jan 5, 18 11:47 AM
Feel silly asking this, but I only see expeditions where they need help when I start the game, after helping someone, to see other expeditions that need help I need to restart the game .... there must be a better way :-) Anyone can help me out here? Thanks in advance!!

[Post New]by _Sweetgrass_ on Jan 6, 18 8:59 AM
moniekk wrote:Feel silly asking this, but I only see expeditions where they need help when I start the game, after helping someone, to see other expeditions that need help I need to restart the game .... there must be a better way :-) Anyone can help me out here? Thanks in advance!!

As far as I know, refreshing is the only way to check for neighbours who have started expeditions after you've logged in.

moniekk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by moniekk on Jan 6, 18 9:54 AM
_Sweetgrass_ wrote: As far as I know, refreshing is the only way to check for neighbours who have started expeditions after you've logged in.

Ah ..... ok ... will continu this way then. Thanks Sweetgrass :-)

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Jan 11, 18 2:52 PM
Thank you to my wonderful neighbours who fed my dragon today. It went so quickly I didn't get to see who contributed so I couldn't thank you individually.

Once again, many, many thanks.

Warm wishes to all.

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Jan 14, 18 8:46 AM
I have just started the Carpenter's Workshop Expedition. Please help feed my dragon if you can. All help is greatly appreciated!

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 10, 18 2:34 PM
I have started the Radio Amateur expedition, the last expedition/offer I have left to complete. I know many of my neighbors have left for the PlayMe8 portal, but any who are still around, please help feed the dragon if you can. I am totally prepared to pay for the entire feeding if needed, but any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Go to: