Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by 23isles on Mar 3, 16 7:55 PM
I too am having a problem with the vanishing key.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Mar 4, 16 11:03 AM
There is an update now, finally finished the game yesterday

[Post New]by kmiller469 on Mar 4, 16 6:30 PM
I submitted a case for this. They closed it without providing a fix. In the bonus game the key disappears. You can not finish the game.

I even put a review of they game on the main BF site but it was DELETED. Buyers should be told about this bug. BF and Mad Head are deliberately misleading buyers.

Get this bug fixed.

hobbied1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hobbied1 on Mar 7, 16 3:31 PM
so, I installed the update & now the game doesn't open at all. before, it opened to a black screen with audio (windows 10 system). I've contacted the developer directly hoping they're still working on the fix.

anyone else with windows 10 system & these issues?

hobbied1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hobbied1 on Mar 7, 16 3:32 PM
TWO MONTHS SINCE GAME RELEASE & STILL CAN'T PLAY IT!!!!

[Post New]by mimipig on Mar 9, 16 3:39 PM
Cannot open game. Just get black screen. Have Windows 10...is this a problem? Have done every one of the recommended 'fixes' and still nothing.
Help!!

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 10, 16 2:14 PM
-Evidently the update has created a problem with opening up with Windows 10. The Devs need to fix this, but in the meantime, if you want to play....change your display setting to 125% and the game opens up and displays fine. Of course, you have to change it back to 100% after you're finished.

For those who have Windows 10, the quick and easy way to change this is to:
-Right click on the desktop screen
-select "Display Settings"
-click the "slider" to 125%

(Do the above before you open up the game)

Edited on 03/10/2016 at 2:48:41 PM PST

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by neakybird on Mar 12, 16 10:23 PM
lexus1girl wrote:I've downloaded this game twice on windows10. When I load the game I only get a black screen?

Same problem, have downloaded twice. I am using Firefox 44 and Windows 10. Please help.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Mar 19, 16 8:46 PM
Black screen on opening
Running factory installed Windows 10 on New Desktop PC

hobbied1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hobbied1 on Mar 19, 16 10:10 PM
changing the display settings didn't work for me on Windows 10. Game still won't open at all. does anyone ever intend to do anything about this? can't buy any more games until I at least get a response.

indigobuni
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by indigobuni on Mar 25, 16 12:35 PM
Tried playing this game this weekend, finally. Guess I should have read the technical issues. I have Windows 10 and Firefox 45.0.1 ... and I'm getting a black screen when I open the game. I can hear rain or something in the background, but that's it.

Any idea from the developers on when this will be fixed? Otherwise, I'm going to be asking for a free CE coupon, so I can choose another game that will work.

[Post New]by Ivan20121997 on Apr 19, 16 10:04 AM
laptop password

Go to: