Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jan 2, 11 6:13 PM
A really really Great Game, will be one of my Favourites!

[Post New]by simone75 on Jan 19, 11 12:29 PM
2Tinker wrote:
jag1996 wrote:I am very stuck on this one.... I got to the crypt, and then found out that my dirty coin did not get cleaned because I did not have the hankercheif........well I do not have the handkercheif in my game. i know where it is supposed to be, next to the stone lady in the hall.....not there, so i can not finish this game. :-( I tried on 3 different player, it is not there.....does any one have a suggestion?

when the maid turn back to life she drop the hankercheif

so i must just wait ? or must i do something to make her a life again ? im also stuckt with the dirty coin, without a hankercheif

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Jan 22, 11 6:10 AM
You need to put the prince's portrait in the locket the maid is holding.

[Post New]by luvthesegames on Feb 20, 11 9:59 AM
I stopped playing because I couldn't get out of the kitchen! Months later I started all over...for the fifth time. And the barrel rocked and rocked and moved out of the way! It seems to be a glitch. Don't bother trying to move it more than 10 times.

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by qu1ncy on Mar 28, 11 7:40 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by milf021809 on Apr 20, 11 3:12 PM
Im stuck in the kitchen HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by hehely on Jun 16, 11 1:58 PM
i need help i can't get thru the door with the weights help me please?????????????????????????

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Jul 20, 11 12:56 PM
nwl43 wrote:
divaprods wrote:Im stuck in the kitchen also, can't get the barrel to roll away. Is this a glitch in the program?

Click rapidly on the right side of the barrel until it rolls all the way to the fireplace.

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Jul 20, 11 12:58 PM
Double thank you for tip to click rapidly on right side of the barrel in the kitchen. That is what finally did it.

[Post New]by rosemarier on Jul 21, 11 7:54 PM
I need help with the weights and symbols, "the ones on the stairs"

[Post New]by sunshilade on Aug 1, 11 10:47 PM
conr47 wrote:
nash4452 wrote:I'm another person stuck in the kitchen. I have clicked on that barrel hundreds of times and it still won't roll away from the door! Please help!

[Post New]by TanyasInc on Aug 23, 11 4:21 PM
I don't know what I'm missing but I have the Herb to give the cook but she will not take it and can't put it in the pot Anyone know what to do????? Stuck

[Post New]by gypseypink on Oct 3, 11 4:36 PM
I'm really annoyed, I've found and freed the prince and suddenly the game ends saying to be continued! What's that all about?

[Post New]by gypseypink on Oct 3, 11 4:36 PM
I'm really annoyed, I've found and freed the prince and suddenly the game ends saying to be continued! What's that all about?

[Post New]by Joy_benji on Nov 1, 11 12:07 PM
give the locket to the nanny and then she will come alive and then she will give you the handkerchief

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 23, 11 3:31 PM
I really love this game, played the demo so far and will buy the full version, its alot of fun and the graphics are good.

[Post New]by maggiemay888 on Feb 29, 12 2:41 PM
dragonett wrote:
needlesandpins6 wrote:
gingingeree wrote:Please anyone, I'm desperate! And I see that I'm not alone. I am on my third try as a different player going through the game over again to see if I've missed anything that will help me get through the 'Kitchen' scene!! I have the bag of herbs, but can't seem to be able to use them. Can't find anything to use to pick up the pot lid, if necessary, and most importantly, unable to make the barrel roll away! Please, someone here has had to have made it past this part, put an old gal out of her misery? Thank you very, very much!!

[Post New]by Leonora55 on Mar 23, 12 8:18 AM
Stuck in kitchen. Pot has hot cover. Suspect i need potholder. Walkthru showed one near feet of tailor? I picked up everything in that scene. No potholder

[Post New]by nina444 on Apr 8, 12 6:55 AM
sorshasinead wrote:Dear Soaps123 -
I am having the same problem, and I cannot figure out if this is a game glitch or what. I have completed the Gear puzzle in the stairwell, and nothing appears at the side (supposedly the "solution" and sound of the door opening is supposed to appear at the right of the gear puzzle, but nothing happens. I have tried putting the weights on in different order, and the gears start working with all, but no solution to the right. I cannot approach the doors even though I have both the Lion Head and Ring - it just shows an arrow with a red "no entry" symbol on top of the arrow. I am going to contact customer service, as I cannot proceed. I am following the Walkthrough from Big Fish, but I can't seem to get this to work. I have tried backing out of the game, going to other rooms, all to no avail. Any help anyone? Thanks!
I'm new to the forum. Nice to meet you.
-Sorshasinead

cant get past the weights in stairwell even with6-2-3 weight code

[Post New]by nina444 on Apr 8, 12 6:59 AM
nina444 wrote:
sorshasinead wrote:Dear Soaps123 -
I am having the same problem, and I cannot figure out if this is a game glitch or what. I have completed the Gear puzzle in the stairwell, and nothing appears at the side (supposedly the "solution" and sound of the door opening is supposed to appear at the right of the gear puzzle, but nothing happens. I have tried putting the weights on in different order, and the gears start working with all, but no solution to the right. I cannot approach the doors even though I have both the Lion Head and Ring - it just shows an arrow with a red "no entry" symbol on top of the arrow. I am going to contact customer service, as I cannot proceed. I am following the Walkthrough from Big Fish, but I can't seem to get this to work. I have tried backing out of the game, going to other rooms, all to no avail. Any help anyone? Thanks!
I'm new to the forum. Nice to meet you.
-Sorshasinead

Go to: