Chapter 1 Discussion Thread

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 1 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 29, 10 5:31 PM
HAPPYONE1234 wrote:I FOUND A CAR JACK HAMMER NAILS VHS TAPE SHOVEL MATTRESS AND I CANNOT FIND THE KEY TO OPEN ANY DOORS HOW DO I GET OUT OF CHAPTER 1

First go outside and use the arrow that slants to the left to see a bunny statue. Use your snow shovel to dig in the snow and find an opener. Look around outside until you find the garage and use the opener.

[Post New]by jiggywitit on Jun 1, 10 9:04 AM
lucyloket wrote:Yeek! Stuck already!
Where did you all get the jackhammer, rope and the crowbar?
I've gone through all the rooms and tried using the stuff I have (hammer, nails, car jack, mattress) and can't get any further.

Heeeelllllllp!

[Post New]by jiggywitit on Jun 1, 10 9:05 AM
jiggywitit wrote:
I've gone through all the rooms and tried using the stuff I have (hammer, nails, car jack, mattress) and can't get any further.

Heeeelllllllp!

[Post New]by jiggywitit on Jun 1, 10 9:08 AM
jiggywitit wrote:

Heeeelllllllp!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 1, 10 5:29 PM
See my above reply about getting into the garage.

[Post New]by johnsonj011 on Jul 2, 10 11:22 AM
I have the these items in my inventory:
car jack, hammer, mattress, nails, and the garage opener.

I am completely stuck and I don't know what to do and can't find any other items.

I still haven't open the garage, can't get into the office and turn on the power.

P.S. How do you get the paper out of the picture frame?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

[Post New]by windydebbie on Jul 3, 10 7:12 AM
How do I get in the manger office

[Post New]by schoolbells on Jul 20, 10 6:38 AM
bfgCelebes wrote:Chapter 1 starts at the abandoned car and ends at the Manager's Office.

Sorry, but I am stuck on the combination to the glove compartment in the car!!! Can't get the right combination.....any help out there? thanks, schoolbells

Edited on 07/20/2010 at 6:40:56 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 21, 10 10:09 AM
schoolbells wrote:
bfgCelebes wrote:Chapter 1 starts at the abandoned car and ends at the Manager's Office.

Sorry, but I am stuck on the combination to the glove compartment in the car!!! Can't get the right combination.....any help out there? thanks, schoolbells

Look at the car tag.

[Post New]by ale2028 on Jul 27, 10 3:30 PM

Heeeelllllllp!

I am having the same problem. I got into all the rooms upstairs, found the hammer nails car jack and mattress now I am stuck. What do I do next. there are no other options that I can tell.

Ok well i figured that out. but how do i get past the wolf. i found the ax, rope, lighter, frozen meat, de-icer, but the wolf won't eat the meat and i can't kill him so now what? or do i have to find something else first. Help i'm as lost as an easter egg. and where do i find the combo for the suitcase?

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 6:53:58 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 29, 10 5:32 AM
ale2028 wrote:

Heeeelllllllp!

I am having the same problem. I got into all the rooms upstairs, found the hammer nails car jack and mattress now I am stuck. What do I do next. there are no other options that I can tell.

Ok well i figured that out. but how do i get past the wolf. i found the ax, rope, lighter, frozen meat, de-icer, but the wolf won't eat the meat and i can't kill him so now what? or do i have to find something else first. Help i'm as lost as an easter egg. and where do i find the combo for the suitcase?

Thaw the meat in the microwave at the grocery store. Combo for the suitcase is a bit further along in the game.

helennoel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by helennoel on Jul 31, 10 3:24 PM
I have been clicking on the hook for w days now. It swings, but dopesn't knock down the valve just like Jo says below. How do I get it down? Please help.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 1, 10 6:27 AM
helennoel wrote:I have been clicking on the hook for w days now. It swings, but dopesn't knock down the valve just like Jo says below. How do I get it down? Please help.

Strike it rapidly several times near the top.

Im stuck.....

[Post New]by AtBratch on Aug 20, 10 9:53 AM
I couldnt figure out how to do the nautical room so I skipped that puzzle but now I have no where to go - that was the last game i completed...i have the hammer, mattress, nails, snow shovel but i dont know where to go to get what i need for the rope or the sledge hammer for the bathroom floor to get into the managers office...can anyone help me !!!!

[Post New]by virgosinc_1987 on Dec 13, 10 1:33 PM
I'm stuck. I don't know where to go after you come from the garage. I found all the objects and got the slegde hammer. Now what to do

[Post New]by gecher on Dec 21, 10 11:50 AM
misty5 wrote:Since the "manager's office" is the last part of chapter 1 and the first part of chapter 2, I'm not sure on which thread my question belongs. But here it is.......

I've gotten into the office but now seem to be stuck. I've looked all over for clues to the safe combination, with no luck. In inventory, I have the saw, hammer, car keys and lighter. I've climbed the tree and opened both the garage and the boatshed. For now, I'm just going round and round from boatshed to house to car to covered bridge, and my feet are about worn out. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? (Great game, BTW!!)

[Post New]by apples1962 on Jan 4, 11 2:14 PM
Jbarnes1203 wrote:I need help...I don't what to do now. I have a matress, crowbar, nails, hammer, and carjack. I am trying to find something to stop the water in the upstairs bathroom and keys for several different locks. I have no idea where to go from here...help!
iam stuck on this too cant go any where

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Jan 4, 11 4:29 PM
Hi apples!

To the left of the garage, there's a manhole cover which you can use your crowbar on. Place the valve handle (found on the garage floor) on the main valve and click it to turn off the water.

Once the water is off, return to the bathroom and shove the mattress down the hole in the floor (quite a hilarious animation, in my opinion.) From here you can continue on.

Good luck!!!

moe45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by moe45 on Jan 10, 11 3:21 PM
wyndrunes wrote:Use the rope to swing over the hole in the bridge.
how do i get the or were is the rope please

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Jan 11, 11 3:52 PM
Hey moe45!!!

After you get into the 'Rose Room' of the hotel (locked door on the right), crawl through the bedroom's window and you'll find a Hidden Object Scene at a dumpster. It's this HOS that provides you with the rope.

Good luck!!!

Go to: