jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by jkuci on Jul 25, 10 5:33 PM
I looked forward to seeing the recipe for "lemon mini-cake" but when I looked it up on the Recipe menu it had bacon, lettuce and other non-relevant ingredients. ???

jennmo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jennmo on Jul 29, 10 1:45 PM
Wow, almost two months since I posted about the problem in level 46 (not being able to click on some items) and it STILL isn't fixed. What a waste of money for this game!

[Post New]by Hells_bells74 on Aug 4, 10 7:42 PM

As one of the last demos I am still yet to use (generally just head to forums instead of demo now), I can now see why. I haven't downloaded the newer version I don't think and I was playing along well and then it just up and booted me out and still claims I have an hour left of play. I suspect my hour is up and something is going astray.

I would like to purchase it, quite enjoyed it but I couldn't justify it to myself if it didn't work like it should. The posts are still suggesting all is not good.

Oh well, back to Big City Vancouver for me and I can always drown my sorrows with the Go-Go Gourmet games, which are very similiar.
Shame about this one though.

I don't know why I feel the need for new games all the time, I have so many I should be playing already. Oh the thrill of the chase!

[Post New]by dsmith288 on Oct 14, 10 5:13 PM
I have down loaded this game but it will not open up for me to play. What is the problem? Do my computer have to be on certain settings for it to work. Will it work in Windows XP.

This is about the fourth time I have downloaded, but it never works.

Thanks

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 2:30:18 PM PST

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Oct 18, 10 8:56 AM
I bought this game a month or so ago, but I've only been playing it the last couple of weeks. Now I've reached a level on the pool-side restaurant that definitely has a glitch---time won't run out! The little sun/moon doesn't advance, and the customers won't get mad and leave. I tried that after getting expert, hoping it would end the level, but no such luck. And you can't advance to another level until this one is done.

[Post New]by DamageInc356 on Dec 18, 10 6:54 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem.

[Post New]by cookingupastorm on Feb 22, 11 5:30 AM
Can anyone help me? I have had this game installed for a while now and no problems playing it. When I tried to play it the other day it wouldn't start and came up with an error code. "Error: Access Violation at 0x773E20D5 (tried to read from 0x21707A31), program terminated. I have completely unistalled it & reinstalled it. Still get the same thing. Nothing is new with the computer, so not sure what is going on. Thanks for any help!

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on May 31, 11 9:58 AM
Level 46 is still a problem,...Its the poolside cafe,Some of the orders you need lobster,.. anyway it doesn't run,.. I unchecked it the relax mode, and is still in relaxed mode, even though I have checked the box and relaxed mode is unchecked,.....

This is ridiculous,and should be fixed,...I know its not my computer its brand new, I have windows 7 and everything is updated, and yes this game does work with Windows 7.Its not me, its this game,...Fix it please.

[Post New]by ja6826 on Jun 17, 11 5:57 AM
I am stocked on level 46. I have unistalled and reinstalled, but the timer on level 46 just won't move forward.
Have exceed expert, but the timer still at the very beginning, can't move to level 47!!!!
Does anyone has the same issue??

[Post New]by jn_bltn on Aug 2, 11 8:10 AM
Downloaded the trial version and I can't even play the game. I go to the Bakery and as soon as it loads it says 'Goal Reached' instantly followed by 'Expert Reached'. I then can't do anything. I go back to the main menu and I'm asked to input my name again. I was looking forward to playing this but I guess I'm just going to have to delete it

[Post New]by mcbriit on Aug 28, 11 12:32 PM
everytime i play i only get 1st resteraunt and it makes my laptop slow

[Post New]by traci65 on Nov 29, 11 5:44 PM
I made it through the Valentine store, the bakery and the pub. It appears the next restaurant may be a Chinese restaurant (on the waterfront)...that's the one I cannot get into.

[Post New]by page1962 on Nov 30, 11 6:55 AM
I have uninstalled and re-installed this game 3 times and still can't get to the second shop. It shows me it is there, but won't open. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Blairness on Jan 7, 12 7:47 AM
Same thing as a few other people. Level 46's time is stuck. As nice as playing forever would be, I'd rather not. There needs to be a patch for this soon huh?

[Post New]by pushyoldbroad on Jan 13, 12 5:56 PM
I am having issue with not being able to upgrade. The upgrade I'm trying to buy is $100, and and I clearly have $158, but it keeps telling me I do not have enough money. (And yes, the upgrade is actually available).

[Post New]by pushyoldbroad on Jan 14, 12 7:37 AM
Okay figured it out. The pot in the store is listed as $100 to upgrade, but it is actually $200.

alicat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by alicat on Jan 20, 12 7:20 AM
purchased this game earlier, can't get past 3rd resuraunt

[Post New]by jaydekitten on Jun 12, 12 7:35 PM
I cannot get past level 46. The timer is stuck, so the level never ends.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 6, 12 4:52 AM
I'm in the second bakery (Valentine theme) and the game just crashed. There were 3 different rooms to scroll through and it froze. I had to open task manager to exit the game. Some of the items take several clicks to retrieve which can sometimes cause me to fail levels. I've had enough of this game.

[Post New]by mkileyl on Aug 28, 12 12:49 PM
I am on level 6 the final restraunt and my game will not progress. The time doesnt ever move I would be playing it infinitely if I didn't qite out. What should I do?

Go to: