rubikis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by rubikis on Mar 6, 17 12:42 AM
deejae101 wrote:Game won't start. It gets to the title screen and won't load, freezes in mid-load. Tried several times, same thing. Windows XP

Same for me, Windows XP. It just won't start.
It looks like a lot of people are having this problem. When are you going to fix this?
I wonder why Wedding Salon 2 works this bad, while Wedding Salon1 has no problem at all.

rubikis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rubikis on Mar 6, 17 12:43 AM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to thank everybody who's taken the time to report issues they're seeing in the game. I understand that some players are still seeing technical problems since installing the recent update, and I'm sorry to hear this!

All of our teams here definitely don't want people to have to deal with tech problems in their game, and we work to test all of the games and updates we release on a variety of systems. However, due to the number of software and hardware configurations that are available, unexpected issues may come up.

Unfortunately the forums don't contain the tools that are needed to investigate tech issues, and so I'm unable to offer customized assistance. However, I can assure everyone here that I've passed these reports along so that the right teams are able to see them.

Your support links don't work
In the meantime, if you haven't done so since installing the recent update, trying the steps in our help articles may be able to assist in addressing some of the problems occurring. I've included a few below that contain versatile steps that can be useful in situation like these:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If these problems continue the Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a>. Our Reps are able to provide further help, and they're certainly willing to assist as much as they can. Additionally, they can provide game replacements, or even refunds, if necessary.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by IeMCanadian on Mar 8, 17 9:05 PM
I like this game, but even after the update its still crashing. Gold isn't added after certain levels if you've improved your score, or the tally at the end of the level shows the incorrect previous score and again its still crashing... especially while trying to purchase upgrades. Really frustrating!

[Post New]by piscesleo on Mar 9, 17 5:27 PM
this game keeps crashing every time I play it. I have the first game no problem with that one. was really looking forward to this game, was very happy when big fish got it, but seriously I can't even play this game. this is the 3rd game I've purchased through big fish that I cannot play at all. very frustrating. I've contacted support and tried their suggestions still no luck. starting to not be happy with big fish. too many issues.
This is a brand new lap top 1 month old windows 10???? Pretty sad when the first version of this game which is older works and this one does not. HELPPPPPP.

[Post New]by Livon3 on Mar 11, 17 12:34 PM
Daniclarke wrote:Mine keeps crashing after every level
My game goes off after every session

[Post New]by fieldclan on Mar 12, 17 3:52 AM
I brought this game today and it wont even load

lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Mar 12, 17 4:49 AM
I have updated the game and it continues to crash. I use a Windows 8 PC

[Post New]by brainbattleon on Mar 12, 17 6:24 PM
Game crashes all the time. I want a refund!

boo62
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by boo62 on Mar 12, 17 9:08 PM
Game still crashing after all updates and checking all reasons why

[Post New]by NW_player on Mar 12, 17 9:24 PM
My system is Windows 10. Game will not stop crashing. Can't get past level because game crashes every time I play (Russia -angry customers). It use to crash every few levels. Purchased on March 8th so it was after the 2/24 update!

nic2200
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by nic2200 on Mar 13, 17 6:14 PM
NW_player wrote:My system is Windows 10. Game will not stop crashing. Can't get past level because game crashes every time I play (Russia -angry customers). It use to crash every few levels. Purchased on March 8th so it was after the 2/24 update!

Same here.

[Post New]by kelly_ann1 on Mar 14, 17 10:53 AM
when I played the trial version it worked perfectly and now I have purchased it, it keeps crashing....when I clicked on ur website above on the game keeps crashing etc.. it lead me to a page that said oops it didn't exist???? completely frustrated...

[Post New]by mirandashell on Mar 14, 17 11:41 AM
I've reported it to the Techies and got the usual unhelpful reply that it's my laptop causing the problem. It's pretty much the reply to every tech issue ever with BFG. That was two days ago and still haven't heard anything else. Glad I didn't spend money on this game but annoyed at losing the credit.

[Post New]by MHillis76 on Mar 15, 17 7:33 AM
I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW FOR THIS PIECE OF JUNK GAME!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

[Post New]by deadpirate on Mar 15, 17 7:58 AM
IT"S STILL CRASHING!!!!!!!!! I have done all the steps in the Tech Support forum and it still keeps crashing. I'm going to want a refund if it keeps doing this and you don't seem able to fix it.

[Post New]by carmelsundaz on Mar 18, 17 2:00 PM
still waiting on my refund , not fair I can't play game please refund my money or give me a credit towards another game thank you !

[Post New]by greywolf34 on Mar 18, 17 11:13 PM
running windows 10 on a pc everything is updated but the game wont even let me start playing. i hit the play button on the main menu and it brings up the post card but then i cant do anything else. please someone tell me how to fix this

[Post New]by richland on Mar 24, 17 12:40 PM
emilees_nanny wrote:none of your "fixes work" how do i get my money back?

ArmyMomOkc
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Mar 24, 17 10:00 PM
greywolf34 wrote:running windows 10 on a pc everything is updated but the game wont even let me start playing. i hit the play button on the main menu and it brings up the post card but then i cant do anything else. please someone tell me how to fix this

I wish I had an answer for you. I have a similar issue. Windows 10, updated too, Game loads fine but is sooo slow. It kicks me back to the main start screen or to the post card. I had to use the task manager to shut it down. I deleted and waited a day to reinstall, same issues. I installed another game and it works just fine, as do all of my others. It's not a problem with my laptop, it's the game. I'm glad it's only the trial.

[Post New]by sweetsalinas_7 on Mar 27, 17 5:48 AM
Game keeps crashing!!!!

Go to: