Re:Your Comments and Review for Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery

[Post New]by tinyseahorse on Apr 20, 11 8:56 PM
[b]spoiler alert---sorry bf, but this one is totally annoyingbought it , thankfully only at the 2.99 price and saved it for a rainy day. not only did it make no sense in the storyline but the background was annoying.=no clues or instructions on any minigames, no map, hint was used up to go from room to room because you couldnt figure out if you are even finished in a room or not...yuk!

katymax
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by katymax on May 4, 11 12:19 AM
Wonderfrul game really enjoying playing.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 21, 11 1:43 PM
Ug. First, I hate hidden object scenes that only show you three or so from the hidden list at a time. These ones were so easy though that I gave it more of a chance than usual. The games were not particularly fun, and the story is too vague to be pulled into it. The voice acting for the main character was poorly chosen, does not go along with the character drawn for the part. Didn't even finish the demo, and will not buy.

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by hotubbin on Sep 6, 11 1:03 PM
I agree this game has no clues I'm stuck in the snow and don't know what to do they never tell you what to do next very disturbing.

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by hotubbin on Sep 6, 11 1:07 PM
the price was right tinyseahorse. I agree with u there. and it better rain real good and long to,so you can figure out whats going on!!! the other two games i got with this one are better!!!

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Feb 29, 12 3:22 PM
I loved this game! Scenes very simple and plain without a crowded bunch of junk, I was glad to have the walkthrough though (thanks again Margy because I couldn't figure out what to do in one of the games. That's the only thing I would have liked to have. Hard to figure out what to do without directions in the games. Going to buy the other one now and I just finished new one with his son. I'm appreciating the difference from the usual dark spooky games.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Mar 7, 13 6:26 PM
This is an odd one, isn't it? I'm trolling through old games trying to find one that will use up my game credit that has a week left on it, and not having much luck. This is about the closest to a "spend" for me. The story is at least a little different, the game play isn't too easy and I've had to use my brain a few times to solve puzzles and get out of a room. Wow, so many negative comments on this forum. I know it's an old game and feels like one of the first HO games ever made, but it kept my interest for an hour and that's more than I can say for the offerings over the last few weeks which were not even close to a tryout.

The puzzles were a bit of a challenge with no directions or explanations, and I ran into a few poorly-labelled objects but the music seemed different and the storyline showed a bit of creativity.

I'll keep my eyes open for a better game before my credit disappears, but this seems to be the best of a bad lot at this point.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on May 25, 13 8:35 PM
First of all this is a VERY HOS type game, very little adventure, unless you think moving about a few rooms is adventure. There are no instructions for mini-games, the hint system is not even worth pushing the button. This game does not keep track of your progress, as you move from location to location collecting all these keys. And when given an item list, you are only given 3 items at a time. The supposed "clue" system for opening safe's to get a key is not helpful at all. It's basically hit or miss. All the while I was wondering what other game do I have to play because this one was not worth my time. Also, if you want to skip a puzzle it takes forever to load...I did not time it, but it was long.

[Post New]by pierrotlunaire0 on Sep 15, 13 9:08 PM
Odd. Definitely odd.

It's as if the developers were extremely high or from another planet and trying to design a game for sober people or earthlings. No story as such: just find the keys so you can move from one dream setting to another.
HOS are pretty simple. Heaven help you on the mini puzzles because there are no directions.

If the game is free, and you happen to be dropping some acid, it might be worth it. Otherwise - skip it.

Go to: