A Final Goodbye to Apollo

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

Re:A Final Goodbye to Apollo

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 17, 17 2:02 AM
It wasn't long after I joined Midnight Castle's Family, I noticed a certain Player's name kept "Popping" up in the Games Forum. She never missed a single chance trying to help us "Newbys" out whenever she could which was often. She also never failed to bring Smiles and Sunshine into our sometimes really deary days.

I will miss you so much Dearest Friend Robyn

[Post New]by Thewerecatqueen on Sep 22, 17 3:34 PM
I never knew Apollo...but I am sad to hear she has past away. Her friends and family have my dearest condolences

Welsh_wizard23
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Welsh_wizard23 on Sep 25, 17 8:59 AM
I have just loaded the update and went straight to Trina's room to see the tribute.

It is glorious. The little robin even has sound and those pups are so cute.
I didn't know Robyn but came to recognise that name on the forum with all the useful help and advice.

Hurrah to those developers who created such a fitting tribute to a great friend of our wonderful MC.

Sally Anne

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 26, 17 3:21 PM
Trina's room is a beautiful tribute to Robyn! Frankly, I'm very surprised that the Devs would do this but it sure puts them in a much brighter light for me. Thank you Devs!! And I know that Robyn will surely appreciate knowing how much she was loved as she's sitting in heaven playing MC. You will be missed, Robyn

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 3:26:59 PM PST

Go to: