neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box

[Post New]by neola on Jul 23, 10 4:19 PM
Bought this one about two months ago but didn't play it until last nite. DEFINITELY agree with LizzieK! OK, so the romantics are a little cheesy , but it certainly kept my attention. Can't remember when I've had so much fun playing a 'puter game and can't wait for Part II. Usually, even with the long ones, I'm very happy/relieved when the end arrives, but I wanted this one to go on. The puzzles are neat and the fast-eye hint challenges are a great change of pace. This one was worth every penny. I'm not that big on romance books, but I may check the library to see if they have the one this is based on.

LikaLaruku
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by LikaLaruku on Aug 16, 10 1:40 AM
Even though I detest romance stories, I cannot deny that this is a fun game. I will recommend it to my mother & grandmother, who also have BF accounts.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 16, 10 4:59 AM
I generally liked the game and have replayed it but I hate the repeats of the same puzzles back-to-back. The amount of repeated puzzles give it a padded-for-length feel.

Edited on 08/16/2010 at 4:59:36 AM PST

[Post New]by electricfish on Sep 19, 10 4:46 PM
I liked this one a lot, even the silly "romance" plotline. Some of the scenes were too dark, and the hidden objects too small, but otherwise, a lot of fun!

cyndyk2
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by cyndyk2 on Sep 25, 10 9:59 PM
I'd love to know how you got this game to play! I've never been able to get past the part where Hari goes to finish his bath, the game starts to load the next scene, and freezes solid. I've reinstalled this game at least six or seven times now, and it always restarts at the matching game just before the room service, kissing scene, and then Hari goes to finish his bath and ... nothing. I'm SO frustrated! Any suggestions and helpful tips would be GREATLY appreciated! I have a Mac, incidentally.

CyndyK2

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Oct 19, 10 8:52 PM
This game was beautiful. I loved the story. I am not much into love and romance, but this plot was very cute. The graphics made the scenes, and the hidden objects were not too easy nor too hard to find. The mini games are fun. There are hints, and you can work your way up to earn more which I like. I cannot wait for the second installment!

Adoralora
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on Jan 18, 11 12:06 PM
Doesnt look like there is another game... looks like 2 isnt going to be made.. last post was last year in october of 10

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGunn on Jan 21, 11 4:30 AM
I posted the day before you did, Adoralora, asking if it's still supposed to come out, this month, as promised. The game has already been made, but BFG wants to be sure all the bugs are out of it.

I haven't gotten a reply from my question yet....

banor
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by banor on Feb 2, 11 2:06 PM
I was really happy with this game - the romance part was a little silly but I loved the puzzles Much Fun

[Post New]by Cassstorm on Apr 4, 11 10:26 PM
Bought this sometime ago after playing the trial and absolutely love it. Def favorite game yet! Did anyone get any word about when Part 2 is or is not coming out? I seen something about January, but this is April lol

marachat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by marachat on Apr 15, 11 4:39 PM
This game was fun! I liked the story line the most, I'm such a romantic ;P The graphics were okay, not top notch, but okay. The puzzles were a little of a let down though, didn't like them.
Anyway, waiting eagerly for the sequel to come!

rogerscove
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by rogerscove on Apr 16, 11 5:47 AM
I just finished this game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Because of the romance, I actually listened to all the cut scenes...much better than watching some of the dark menacing scenes in so many games. What I didn't like was seeing the same areas; the hotel room and the street. Would have been even better with more variety. While I didn't like the fact the ending was used as a promo, I can't wait for number 2.

Edited on 04/16/2011 at 5:48:51 AM PST

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on Jun 12, 11 2:02 PM
Dear Melissa (Passionfruit):

I read that Rally Market Group bought Passion Fruit games.
I went to their Facebook page, but alas, I didn't find a FAQ or a survey for TIGER EYE PART II.
Will the same artist, Jeff, collaborate on the sequel? I saw you last posted in April 2011.
Any news on the sequel that you may add?

This was a really great game and many thanks to your team that developed this game!

Eagerly awaiting to read more about the sequel.

Sincerely,
Kathey

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jun 18, 11 3:21 AM
Very romantic, very sexy. Original. I actually felt the attraction between them. Haven't come across anything quite like it before. I hear there may not be a part 2. This is a shame, but if the developers change their minds, please, just make the objects a little bigger. Remember, we are playing on very small screens.

Still, a good game, well thought out and well presented.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jul 2, 11 7:00 PM
When I started it, I didn't think I'd like this. And I usually groan at romantic games. And some of the objects are almost impossible to find. However, I really enjoyed playing this, once I got past the first 5-10 minutes. Still think some of the objects, rather than cleverly hidden, are sort of faded enough and made small so it's really hard to find, but the games are great, and the story pulls you in. Probably will buy at some point.

[Post New]by tecstitcher on Oct 21, 11 7:23 PM
I'm very glad that I got it on sale. I like the game but was very disappointed when it left me hanging at the end. I feel quite shortchanged.

[Post New]by budgiepoodle on Oct 22, 11 6:10 PM
Really enjoyed it. Nice change to have some romance involved!

ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on Oct 22, 11 8:26 PM
what an absolutely FABULOUS game !!! I this game and 5 's

bahrnone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bahrnone on Nov 7, 11 12:15 PM
Part II ???? Is it on it's way? Those must be some serious bugs....

HiLupe
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by HiLupe on Nov 12, 11 10:29 AM
I really enjoyed this game! The storyline was a little corny but that didn't stop me from having fun playing it. I bought it as a DD and definitely felt that I got my money's worth!

Go to: