Re:Updated! New version of The Heritage available now!

[Post New]by AWG555 on Jun 1, 11 10:49 PM
I have spent MANY HOURS PLAYING THIS GAME!!! i HAD BEEN ENJOYING THIS GAME UNTIL CHPT 18. ALL THE ITEMS CAN NOT BE GOTTEN TO COMPLETE THIS AREA. i WOULDN'T WANT TO START OVER AND GO THROUGH ALL I'V BEEN THVEROUGHi WAT A CREDIT FOR A NEW GAME!!!!!

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 10:51:22 PM PST

[Post New]by AWG555 on Jun 1, 11 10:53 PM
CAN NOT EVEN MAKE CORRECTIONS TO MY POST!!!!!

petlovr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petlovr on Jun 26, 11 10:49 PM
...and now it stalls even BEFORE where it did prior to the "upgrade/rewrite" for me. C'mon, guys!?! I guess each new memory added to the locket is a level? If so, it now freezes on level 5, which is several levels EARLIER than it did before, for me. I did delete all my old profiles and set up a new one when I deleted/reinstalled the game.

I'm very frustrated, since I have no clue at all how the game continues...it has always either kicked me out (1st version) or locked up ("corrected" version) close to the beginning of the game (apparently; I wouldn't know, never having been able to progress).

This looks like a good game...uh, except that it simply won't work, even with the rewrite. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by mebenana on Dec 7, 12 6:38 PM
Helen64 wrote:I am downloading this game once more and once more I will try and play it. Probably only getting to chapt two but oh well if that is the case I obviously did not need the game. I will then be uninstalling it once more and letting it be not touching it again ever. I will not be re downloading this game. I'm sorry to the developers but it wont be happening. All the techs tell me to do is to go back to the forum. I am tired of being pulled from pillar to post. thanks Helen.

Go to: