Tidal town SS replacement

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 27, 18 7:35 AM
MsBlocksworth wrote:Im wondering did people give up on this game , as i had looked at the friends i used to have like at least 12 . Now i have none what gives ?

Yes, I think the game had a glitch. I noticed at one point the game seemed to had not saved my session and noticed that the game crashed just prior to the loss. I don’t normally check my “neighbors” in the friend list but somehow it was opened up and was empty except for James’ identical twin Greg. Has anyone written to tech support?

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 7:36:20 AM PST

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 27, 18 7:41 AM
I have mentioned this in this thread as well as the FB Tidal Town group that it would be nice if when we (AND in each comment as a reminder) add, not only our friend code but, we include the name we are using in the game. Some of us are using a different name in the game than what we have registered to this forum. I will keep trying to remember to also do that.

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 7:45:13 AM PST

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 27, 18 8:39 AM
SlavicCookingCom wrote:
MsBlocksworth wrote:Im wondering did people give up on this game , as i had looked at the friends i used to have like at least 12 . Now i have none what gives ?

Yes, I think the game had a glitch. I noticed at one point the game seemed to had not saved my session and noticed that the game crashed just prior to the loss. I don’t normally check my “neighbors” in the friend list but somehow it was opened up and was empty except for James’ identical twin Greg. Has anyone written to tech support?

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

i put in a ticket to tidal town , they said get back to me with in 24 to 72 hrs

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 27, 18 10:40 AM
so any way guys i might have to leave this game and other games as well as these apk are not working well , i m on a pc and these emulators are just frezzing my mouse and keyboard ... i wish these site for android would catch up and make exe files of the games they could pick up more money this way . i would play a apk game with my nephew but it getting hard to do now . unless i get a chrome book to play all these games but that costs which i do not have the money for atm

edit - to bad they just do not make win 10 store apps too

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 11:07:27 AM PST

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Mar 27, 18 1:50 PM
I am still playing the game. I can't seem to get enough stained glass windows to level up my buildings. It's very slow. I try to login each day.

I just logged in and everyone is right. All my friends are gone! I will add them all back.

Ariel 1LJAAAAA

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 27, 18 2:06 PM
i suggest make a ticket and get a hold of them . it seems it is not only me . plus im asking if there any way of saving the game progression to our computers or a pen drive

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 2:07:23 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 27, 18 2:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your reports about friends disappearing from the game. I can definitely get the reports from this thread passed along to the appropriate teams. For players who would like to submit an email to our Tidal Town Support Team, you're welcome to do so. That can help them gather information helpful for passing along in addition to the reports from this thread.

Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators with remaining questions. We're always glad to lend a hand in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 27, 18 3:08 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your reports about friends disappearing from the game. I can definitely get the reports from this thread passed along to the appropriate teams. For players who would like to submit an email to our <a href="https://tidaltown.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004327714">Tidal Town Support Team</a>, you're welcome to do so. That can help them gather information helpful for passing along in addition to the reports from this thread.

Please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/776178.page">active Moderators</a> with remaining questions. We're always glad to lend a hand in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

thanks you

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 27, 18 5:55 PM
My friends reappeared and then disappeared after I got the new update downloaded and installed today. I did write to tech support but not counting on someone with knowledge replying as in a former reply to a request.

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 6:01:25 PM PST

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 27, 18 6:00 PM
BTW... there is a NEW UPDATE for a Tidal Town through the Play Store. Nothing major but there is a new quest for “Keys” for a Treasure Chest that is different than the keys retrieved from the future diving. Also, now the diving area says it will be available on the next update.

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 6:01:43 PM PST

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 27, 18 7:36 PM
SlavicCookingCom wrote:BTW... there is a NEW UPDATE for a Tidal Town through the Play Store. Nothing major but there is a new quest for “Keys” for a Treasure Chest that is different than the keys retrieved from the future diving. Also, now the diving area says it will be available on the next update.

PEAAAAAA
SlavicCookingCom

im afraid to up date thou the store , that i will loose all my work , a while back i had the Big fish game app to play Sunken Secrets , well i got a new computer , then i downloaded the big fish game manager , to get the game a gain and it did not save any thing , i would have had to start all over again .

i will only update by logging in and doing that up date but thats it

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 27, 18 11:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the new update (0.0.3).

Mine updated, but as a result, I've now lost all my friends

That link to report a Tidal Town issue is a bit confusing.
It says it needs the User ID, but when you go into that bit, to see how to find it, it says:

It's easy! Just follow these steps:
Open Tidal Town.
Your ID should appear in the lower right corner of the loading screen.

You can also find it with these steps:
Open Tidal Town.
Tap on the Friend Icon in the lower left.
Tap Add friend
Your User ID will appear in green at the top of the window.

Well, the one shown on the loading screen (now top left) is huge and completely different to the friend code shown in the "Add Friend" section.

Edited on 03/27/2018 at 11:37:13 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 28, 18 12:18 AM
I see there's a new Achivement, "Story-hungry", for completing story -telling events.

The keys were quite easy to get from the request board; now I've got to send off balloons for potions.

I'm hoping there will be a nice prize at the end of it.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Mar 28, 18 7:56 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:I see there's a new Achivement, "Story-hungry", for completing story -telling events.

The keys were quite easy to get from the request board; now I've got to send off balloons for potions.

I updated the game from play store and have princess requesting keys but I did not get any of the keys from the quest board. I decimated my inventory but only got the items for the museum. I guess I will not be doing this achievement. Sigh

Mamacass14

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 28, 18 8:03 AM
mamacass14 wrote:I updated the game from play store and have princess requesting keys but I did not get any of the keys from the quest board. I decimated my inventory but only got the items for the museum. I guess I will not be doing this achievement. Sigh

Mamacass14

Oh wow, that's odd. I got one after almost every other completed request.

I completed the second task and am now on the third one, the Gazebo.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Mar 28, 18 8:08 AM
OMG TMG,

I was going to edit my post when you replied to my post. LOL. Okay I looked at the princess and it showed 3 keys. How I do not know. It must have been in the same boxes as the scissors. I now have to wait for my balloons to come back before I can refill them for the potions.

I should know not to post anything before my first cup of coffee.

Mamacass14

Edit for typos

Edited on 03/28/2018 at 8:09:31 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 28, 18 8:27 AM
Ah, that's good then, you should get them all soon.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Mar 28, 18 8:49 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:I see there's a new Achivement, "Story-hungry", for completing story -telling events.

Maybe the prize will be a story book about Dragons

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 28, 18 9:37 AM
Lambina wrote:Maybe the prize will be a story book about Dragons

Hope so! The Puff Tales.

My friends are back!

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 28, 18 3:48 PM
Note to Tidal Town developers.

I play the android version on a chromebook. I exit the app by clicking the 'x' in the top, right corner of the screen.

After updating to 0.0.3, that still closes the app window but I get a pop that the app has stopped. Now I have to click in that window to close the app again.

Go to: