Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Feb 13, 16 3:15 PM
I was having problems loading my game so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the App Store. I lost everything and ended up as a new player. I was on level 69, had all the pets, most of the achievements, over a million coins and over a thousand diamonds. I sent a ticket to Big Fish, and am hoping they can get my game back.
I am so disappointed! I love this game, and played every day.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 14, 16 9:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with their Midnight Castle game.

For players that are experiencing a progress lost issue, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your original player ID and new player ID that appears. The team has the tools to manually move over your progress for you. A Dr. Felix diagnostic report isn't needed for this issue. If you do receive a response that seems automated, please reply directly to that email so that a more personalized response will be received. Thank you for your patience. I'll include a help article below on how to locate your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

In regards to an update, the Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds when an update will be available to the players. Rest assured, we will post in the forums when we are aware of any information. Thank you for your patience.

Binky003, I see that you are inquiring about friend requests in Midnight Castle. Jackie34918 is right. Since your player ID begins with an A, this tells us that you are playing on an Android device. At this time only players of the same platform can be friends. I'll include below a link to the thread that Jackie34918 mentioned to place your player ID in:

Friends for Android

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

on level 51 will i lose my saved games if i upgrade to windows10 from 7

[Post New]by des1950 on Feb 15, 16 6:06 AM
bfgWendwater wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

Specifically, the article below has helped many people playing the mobile games we offer:
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=362">
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy Pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support Team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what device you are playing the game on, so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Mishu392
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mishu392 on Feb 16, 16 5:55 AM
I was on level 69, but now I'm on level 30. What happened to my game? How do I get it back?
-Arianna i589939

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 17, 16 1:01 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

des1950, we can definitely understand the concern you have with ensuring that your game progress is saved when upgrading your operating system. Please keep in mind that this thread is specific to the iOS platform. I'll include a link to the PC technical issues thread below. The Customer Support Team definitely wants to help make this upgrade transition smooth. You shouldn't lose your progress by upgrading your operating system. If you find that a new player ID appears after updating to Windows 10, please contact our Customer Support Team with the original player ID and new player ID that appears.

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Mishu392, since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Please provide them details of the incident and what your game should be located at. They can look into this for you.

bfgBellerophon

123bgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 123bgirl on Feb 19, 16 6:01 PM
Yesterday I documented the achievement "Pets Prepared" at 1290 pet medallions. Today I completed I completed a 10-part quest in which I should have received 30 medallions. These 30 were not posted to my account and the count is still at 1290. This isn't the first time this has happened, but I hadn't documented any numbers to be sure. Is this something that is a bug in the game? I don't think this happens all the time, but I know it happened today and I think it happened one other day this week.

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Feb 19, 16 7:06 PM
I just won two snail eggs on the WoF and decided to sell one. Since the Strategy Guide states that it would cost 120 diamonds to buy a snail egg, shouldn't it sell for 1200 gold coins? The value on my egg is only 60 coins. I think this is a glitch, or else the Strategy Guide is either wrong or out of date.

[Post New]by velvetmoon on Feb 20, 16 9:10 AM
After requesting solution to a specific problem,with all required information more than once, all I get is a form letter that is of no use in this situation.All of my reply messages sent are ignored
incident #160212-000217] and incident #160219-000549
I have played this game for over 2 years and have been a Big Fish member for at least 5 years.I am greatly frustrated and disappointed not knowing if there is any actual help.

[Post New]by Momnee on Feb 21, 16 8:17 AM
Hi
I am playing Midnight Castle on I pad every time I purchase diamonds the game crashes because it is on I cloud I can delete and reinstall where I left off but there are no diamond's despite a message saying my purchase was successful. I am being charged for diamond's I haven't got..... anyone else experienced this??

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 21, 16 1:36 PM
Momnee wrote:Hi
I am playing Midnight Castle on I pad every time I purchase diamonds the game crashes because it is on I cloud I can delete and reinstall where I left off but there are no diamond's despite a message saying my purchase was successful. I am being charged for diamond's I haven't got..... anyone else experienced this??

It happened to me a couple of times. What you need to do is report it to Apple. On your purchase confirmation from Apple, underneath the game name it says “report a problem”. Just click on that and tell them to reimburse you. They are usually pretty quick in doing it. Then you can try buying again as it normally worked for me. Good luck!

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 1:37:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Butterc on Feb 22, 16 7:59 AM
Hi - I play Midnight Castle on an Ipad. I'm on level 39 and was doing tasks for Automaton; specifically, "Connection with Rudoguil - pass information to Master Rudoguil". There were four tasks to complete for Rudoguil and during the second task a second Rudoguil shortcut key popped up on the left side of the screen with a new set of items to collect. I continued collecting the first set of items and completed the task then Rudoguil unexpectedly turned into Rudoguil the Bloody.
Now, I can't complete that series of tasks for Rudoguil (even though I have the items and the screen to complete the task). The game just moved on to tasks for R the Bloody. Anyway, consequently I can't finish Automaton's tasks either.
How can I correct this problem? My id is i265624.
Thanks for your help!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 16 9:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with their Midnight Castle game.

For players that are waiting for a reply from our Customer Support Team, we greatly appreciate your patience. The team is working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as they can. If you receive a response that seems to be automated, please reply directly to that email if further assistance is needed. This will alert a representative to provide a more personalized response and to keep your place in line.

If you are experiencing crashing issues, the following help article contains hints that may help resolve this issue:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

For billing questions, please refer to the above help article. Since the in-app purchases can only be purchased from the iTunes App Store, the Big Fish purchasing system isn't used. Please contact Apple iTunes Support as stated in the article.

Butterc, it looks like are great suggestions regarding the issue you are referring to in the following thread:

~~Spoiler Alert~~ New Character ??

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by brainfognd on Feb 24, 16 12:40 PM
I am playing on iPhone 6. Today I won a Joyful Penguin egg on the Fortune Wheel. I went straight to inventory to see the value but there was no Penguin egg there. Now I am wondering how many inventory items I have earned but not received, since I don't continuously go to check inventory when I receive items. Are others noticing this problem?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 24, 16 2:45 PM
brainfognd wrote:I am playing on iPhone 6. Today I won a Joyful Penguin egg on the Fortune Wheel. I went straight to inventory to see the value but there was no Penguin egg there. Now I am wondering how many inventory items I have earned but not received, since I don't continuously go to check inventory when I receive items. Are others noticing this problem?

Have you checked under the events tab? It should be there.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 26, 16 11:00 AM
Hi brainfognd,

Definitely check the events tab, as Jackie34918 mentioned. If you're still not seeing it anywhere, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE. One of our Reps will be glad to look into this for you.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by brainfognd on Feb 27, 16 1:23 PM
Thank you Jackie34918. I checked under the events tab and it wasn't there. I contacted the Technical Support Team and hope to hear from them soon.

[Post New]by StanS01 on Feb 28, 16 9:09 AM
Several times the past two days I've completed a HOS but the completed screen doesn't come up. No objects are listed as needing to be found and the timer stops counting. I have to exit the HOS with the X button, I then get the rewards as normal but that HOS still sparkles as if it's ready again but if I try the regular retry timer comes up. Just started doing this yesterday.

tutorqueen
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tutorqueen on Feb 29, 16 3:33 AM
Energy Quest - Level 68-69

I am at the point all I need to complete the quest is The Keeper of the Castle part. I keep getting a message that he will open up after a later update. I am playing on an Ipad and all of my updates are current.

Not sure what that refers to since always the habitants have opened immediately when they are identified. Can you please look into this and let me know what is wrong?

Thanks,
Tutorqueen

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 29, 16 1:17 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

brainfognd, I'm sorry to hear that the item wasn't in your events tab. The Customer Support Team will be with you as soon as they can to respond to your inquiry.

StanS01, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the display on your device. The following help article contains great hints to help resolve this issue:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

tutorqueen, it sounds like you are at the end of current content. The Moderation Team doesn't have any information regarding when an update will be available. Once we are aware, we will post in the following thread:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle - iOS - January 21, 2016

Thank you for your patience.

If players are still having issues with their game, the Customer Support Team can definitely help look into things for you. Please provide them your player ID and details of your issue.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

srung
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Can't join tournaments

[Post New]by srung on Mar 2, 16 6:08 AM
Hi. I don't get a play button for the tournaments. I am on level 25. What should I do?

I1460951 is my id.

Thanks.

Go to: