bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Pahelika: Secret Legends technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 16, 11 1:29 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Post any Pahelika: Secret Legends technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 16, 11 7:15 AM
This is another game for which I have no cursor. I'll have to try it on my husband's computer.

[Post New]by CherylB1003 on May 16, 11 9:33 AM
This is yet another game that blacks out the screen and flickers open pages in and out within the blacked out screen. The difference with this game is that sometimes waiting will bring the game back on. I have also had problems with a missing cursor. By closing and restarting the game, I have been able to go forward with the game....until I hit the bridge level. I have updated my computer drivers with no better results.

I have this problem with about 15 to 20% of all trial games, generally the $2.99 ones.

[Post New]by Jinnie on Oct 1, 11 5:35 AM
Underground cavern.....I cannot pass through the portal even though it is activated...no walking feet....help!!!!!

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Nov 7, 11 4:32 AM
I thought I'd try this but it goes to the portal screen and NOTHING happens. Has anyone actually made this work?

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Mar 13, 13 7:57 PM
The game shut my computer down once in the trial, but that happens in almost every trial, so I take it as "normal". However, after I purchased the game, my computer has shut down 8 times while playing. Even with re-booting my computer, the game is now completely frozen. I have to turn off power to the computer just to get out of the game. I have tried to uninstall, but again, my computer shut down. Now, game manager won't even open. I'm too late for live chat. :-( I really want to get through this game. It is so frustrating to have game play interrupted. It is particularly annoying in a game such as this, as there is no direction and I don't want to forget where I am at, and especially do not want to start over.

[Post New]by maja22col on Jul 16, 14 10:29 AM
I can't get the magic portal to open. I place the gems correctly. The stones - red, green, blue and yellow. After this, the message reads: "Magic Portal not Created". I have been trying for 3 weeks, and am now ready to give up. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: