[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on May 16, 11 6:20 AM
Can anyone help me with getting Gold on this level?

I can barely get Silver on this one and have no idea what I'm doing wrong with this one.

I have no trouble getting the crops and jellys but then i'm usually 30,000 short on Money.

Demenshia
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:2.1

[Post New]by Demenshia on May 17, 11 7:14 AM
Wish I could help but you are doing much better than me. I can't even get the jelly made in time. I usually have about 100 left to make when my gold time passes, as well as almost all the money still needed.

[Post New]by jinnapher on Jun 14, 11 1:44 PM
I'm stuck the same as your ECF. Did you ever figure it out, cause I could sure use some advice.

Demenshia
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Demenshia on Jun 28, 11 12:04 PM
Anyone figure this one out for gold? No matter how I try it I can't seem to make gold. I've actually just started up again. Took a long break due to frustrations on how difficult this game is for gold.

sidney00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sidney00 on Jul 21, 11 8:40 AM
Hiya! Has anyone gotten gold on this level yet?

Contrary to all the negative reviews, I went ahead and bought the game and actually do like it and find it challenging. I am struggling with a lot of levels though ....I hope there is someone else out there playing this game and that I am not all alone!

Best!

KimM34470
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KimM34470 on Feb 27, 12 12:39 PM
I've played the game through to the end with mostly not even sliver. Started again months later. Am STUCK on 2.1. Like others said have gotten nowhere. I can't even get silver. I've tried a ton of approaches. Can anyone post what they've tried that did NOT work. I swear this game won't beat me lol

vannalle
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by vannalle on Jan 14, 13 7:40 PM
Well, after several atempts I got it 6:00 !
A few things are important in this level:
You'll have to build two small wells, with the minigame.
If you got bugs in the beggining of the level just restart it, you wont't be able to get gold.
The strategy I used was:
Wait for the first two harvests, then immediatly send them to juice.
Hire the tecnician (although if you get bugs at this time , just restart);
Wait for more 20 grapes and send them to juice;
You'll have $2500. Buy 5000 materials;
Send more 20 grapes to juice;
As soon as the factory stops build another grape field and the first well;
Sell 20 grapes. Wait until you have 20 more and send them to juice;
Buy 5000 materials;
Build another grape field and the second well;
Send 40 grapes to juice;
Hire 5 workers;
At this point, since the game is very ramdom, if you have bugs treat them.
It's important always to send two harvests to juice.
When you have $4500 buy 10000 materials;
Hire 3 workers;
Build the jelly factory and spend now all the tokens you might have in the production upgrade.
Send the double harverts to Jelly, build the last field. Send the remain fruit of your basket to juice, but it's important to have your jelly factory upgraded to 3 production level ( you can send 80 fruits at a time).
I completed the 230 jellys goal in 5:30, and the last production completed the $70000 goal at 6:00.
Hope it helps!

Go to: