bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Luxor forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Luxor forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Luxor players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Luxor forum

[Post New]by ADMIRAL55 on Mar 12, 09 8:31 AM
Hi! I'm woundering, are there any cheats for this version of Luxor ?

[Post New]by 52duckbill on Apr 18, 09 5:30 AM
I'm on level 8-4 and can't get past this level Help anybody

DLG11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DLG11 on Jul 5, 09 4:11 PM
52duckbill wrote:I'm on level 8-4 and can't get past this level Help anybody

I've been successful twice, but when I lose at the next level it goes back to 8-1, have
been there for a long time now, must be coordination.

Welcome to Luxor forum

[Post New]by lindabyham on Feb 20, 10 1:05 PM
I'm stuck on level 5.4 any ideas?

Edited on 03/06/2010 at 1:12:56 PM PST

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Feb 23, 10 8:49 PM
Yes. Play, play, and play again. Sooner or later you will "get" it. Try to not let the balls go into the tunnel, because once they do, you are pretty much sunk. Even after years of playing Luxor, I still lose Khufu, though usually on the higher levels.

Sometimes it is luck. If you get a lot of scattered colors, and the game doesn't give you what you need, you aren't going to beat the level.

[Post New]by misscatitude on Feb 26, 10 4:57 PM
I can get as far as level 9-5 then pfffft!! LOL! Every time I think I'm going to beat this level I lose. Any tips? It took me forever to get past 9-2. I've found my biggest asset is to hit not only the balls closest to me, but to fire on distant groups as well, especially large groups. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by blue_irisgirl on Mar 9, 10 1:33 PM
I see so many of you stuck on level 8 but I am stuck on 2-4. Any great ideas out there??

Go to: