Can't go past the second level of the game?

[Post New]by shotinfo on Dec 23, 08 1:04 PM
Hi,
This is the first time I've posted on this forum so I hope I'm doing it right? :-) I have just started to play this game and I have gotten up to Casablanca and have finished all of the scenes but I can't go any further - I don't get the link at the bottom right that is supposed to show up saying something like continue expedition. I deleted my name and started from the beginning and it happened again at exactly the same spot. Restarted the computer - made no difference. I would love to get past this. Does anyone know if this is a known bug and if there is any workaround?

Thanks,
Meryl

Re:Can't go past the second level of the game?

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Dec 23, 08 3:09 PM
Hi. Gamezebo has a walkthrough for this game. The rules of the forum forbid posting URL's. However the walkthrough is easy to find on this site. I played the game and had absolutely no trouble getting beyond this point. If you can't find the answer in the walkthrough, then you should probably write to customer service at Big Fish and explain the problem. Good luck

[Post New]by shotinfo on Dec 23, 08 11:56 PM
Thanks Cuddlefish. I probably didn't say this really clearly - sorry :-) It's not that I'm stuck looking for answers - it's that the game won't let me go any further. You know how when you finish a scene you get a link that says something like continue to the next scene or keep travelling or something like that? Well, when I finish the scene in Casablanca - I get nothing -- so there isn't any way for me to go further. It is just the window that shows that all the items have been found - nothing else. I think it's a bug in th software and I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot to ask about this or if I should be checking with tech support, but if someone knows about this and can help, that would be great.

All the best,
Meryl

greylady5
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by greylady5 on Dec 27, 08 2:46 PM
I am stuck in the same spot. I even went back and started as a new person. Same thing. It will not let me go any further. Any help??

bigwhalez2
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by bigwhalez2 on Dec 27, 08 3:02 PM
Hi all, welcome to the pond! I just finished this game last night! I think maybe you didn't find a page of the journal and that it won't let you go on?

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Feb 14, 10 12:53 PM
I have the same problem and am stuck in the same place at the end of Casablanca, with the desert scene and the interior scene. I have found all inventory items, gopher, key, blooming flower, and all of the journal pages. The map shows only the two scenes with zero clues remaining, no journal icons ... I have a key left in my inventory with no blue arrows showing in either location where to use it. I received a screen at the end of the interior scene saying congratulations, but no "continue" icons anywhere.

HELP!

Miridau
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Miridau on Feb 15, 10 7:40 AM
Hi. Have just finished the game. Go back to the interior scene and put the key from your inventory into the padlock on the doors/gates Your cursor will show blue so you know you are in the right place.

puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by puckizzy on Mar 2, 10 8:23 AM
fragileind wrote:I have the same problem and am stuck in the same place at the end of Casablanca, with the desert scene and the interior scene. I have found all inventory items, gopher, key, blooming flower, and all of the journal pages. The map shows only the two scenes with zero clues remaining, no journal icons ... I have a key left in my inventory with no blue arrows showing in either location where to use it. I received a screen at the end of the interior scene saying congratulations, but no "continue" icons anywhere.

HELP!

Same thing here. We aren't stuck b/c we can't find items, we're stuck with two locations showing zero & a key in inventory with no link to move forward. Here's hoping the posting Miridau said about the key, works in the gate so I can move on....

Go to: