[Post New]by smeghead22 on Dec 23, 08 1:35 PM
how do i find the code for the wheel to open the coffin

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:pharaohs code wheel

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 23, 08 4:31 PM
Place the blue gen in the left ceiling- light will shine on three symbols- turn the outer wheel to the first symbol, the next wheel to the second symbol and the center wheel to the third symbol. Put the blue gem in the center of the wheel

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

pharaohs code wheel

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 23, 08 4:39 PM
smeghead22 wrote:****w do i find the code for the wheel to open the coffin

The Lost Tomb – There are 5 tiles on the walls that you press in a certain order to make the Blue Gem appear. There is one tile on the left wall, three tiles on the back wall and one tile on the right wall. Press them in this order to make the Blue Gem appear:

Middle tile on back wall
Left tile on back wall
Right tile on back wall
Tile on left wall
Tile on right wall

Put the Blue Gem on the left ceiling where the light is coming in. Three of the symbols on the back wall with highlight in green and have Roman numerals of I, II, III behind them. Write down the symbols and the Roman numeral order.

Take the Blue Gem and put it in the center of the Wheel Dial in the front of the scene. Click on and rotate the circles in the Wheel Dial to line up the symbols that were highlighted in green with the appropriate Roman numeral in the dial.

Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:pharaohs code wheel

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 25, 08 4:19 PM
sugar08 wrote:I have followed the instructions exactly both on my own and getting it in the correct order and not being able to open the coffen. Checked the information site and started with the stones, finding the blue stone, position 1 then 2, correct dialing of wheel and still will not open. Can anyone help me.
It sounds like you are reading one of the roman numeral (I II III) symbols wrong. There are some symbols on the small wheel that look very much alike. Or perhaps you have them in the wrong order.

Good luck

Go to: