EEEEH Fan Mail! Read Here - Orneon replied!

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on May 17, 11 6:06 PM
Hello,
I purchased "The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition" and I had to write you.
This was fantastic and I sincerely hope to see more like it.
The research done on the items in the scenes was surprisingly good. You didn't just throw a lot of random clutter on the scene, you worked out what would normally be in that room during that time period. The art was excellent. Music was great. Plot was very good (a theme I see occasionally in really good dice rolling role playing games).
Normally I leave this praise for the forums, but I went to look for your company to see if anymore "The Agency of Anomalies" games might be coming out.
I see your website is under construction. As a modder for Unreal - I feel you there. Mine's just a forum.

How this game was researched and worked out and put together? Do it again.

Now a Fan
Eileen Heath

----------------
Dear Eileen,

As the game producer of this title and in behalf on our team I’d like to express our gratitude for all your kind words!

It is very important for us as a developers when players enjoy our games. In fact, this is the highest award which inspires us for a new titles!

For now we have started working with Agency’s sequel, and I hope you’ll like it as much as the first Agency.

Also, please follow the BigFish Games portal – Orneon is going to release another titles this summer.

Thanks again and see you in the next games!

With best regards,
Sergey Bigas
Game producer
ORNEON

Edited on 05/17/2011 at 6:07:09 PM PST

Go to: