bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Joy of Farming forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 18, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Joy of Farming forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Joy of Farming players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Joy of Farming forum

[Post New]by katejoe999 on May 18, 11 12:41 AM
Well I thought I would give it a go as I don't mind a TM to while a way the days until a good game. This one is TM 101 tho'!
It looks like a 'my first TM game' for kids
Has pretty graphics and jolly music and maybe it gets more complicated as you go on - but 10 minutes was enough for me!

[Post New]by tool_girl6597 on May 18, 11 2:06 PM
I really love this little game. But level 21 is broken. You have to make 2 containers of french fries but they don't give you a potatoe packaging plant. You have to package them before you can make fries. I was so mad when I got there. So I'm not buying it. I'll wait for version 2.

[Post New]by tool_girl6597 on May 18, 11 2:06 PM
I really love this little game. But level 21 is broken. You have to make 2 containers of french fries but they don't give you a potatoe packaging plant. You have to package them before you can make fries. I was so mad when I got there. So I'm not buying it. I'll wait for version 2.

Joy of Farming 2

[Post New]by tlc22067 on Jul 24, 12 2:45 PM
is there going to be a joy of farming 2? I LOVE this game!!

[Post New]by Snowman_1 on Dec 6, 13 10:08 PM
I'm stuck on Level 21. Would you please help me? I can't make the packaged potatoes that are required to make to make the French fries. I read somewhere that you could buy them from the storage house, but can't figure it out. As you know, I can't go on to the next level without figuring this out. Thank you.

Go to: