DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any The Joy of Farming technical issues here only.

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 18, 11 12:15 AM
Post technical issues for The Joy of Farming here.

Thanks DeadRiver for starting this thread. I will go ahead and sticky it for you!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 05/18/2011 at 1:15:15 AM PST

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Post any The Joy of Farming technical issues here only.

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 18, 11 1:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by tool_girl6597 on May 18, 11 3:59 PM
Level 21 is missing the potatoe packing plant. I cannot find a way to beat this level.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on May 20, 11 9:02 PM
AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I installed the trial but am unable to play it. Everything on screen at the menu is sooooooo slow to respond it's unusable. Even trying to type in my name even of 5 letters is like a minute a letter, but only if I keep pressing it. The mouseovers are the same.
I have windows xp. I have the set mouse cursor turned off.
It looks unplayable for me at this stage - but I must be a minority as there are plenty of comments.
Oh, well, one less farm game for me to try.

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Jun 2, 11 11:29 AM
DLL Name
Game,exe

DeSrciption:
Don't ptr to type t

File:
Source\Pers\Persrungardener.cpp

Line

what is this error about ?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 11:42 AM
Hi cristal666!

This definitely sounds like a question for our Technical Support team! You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

debgerard
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by debgerard on May 8, 12 7:25 PM
I got the game too and I am at level 21, can you fix this and then I reinstall it after unistalling it I really love this game....

Go to: