Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Stuck already

[Post New]by Fykomfei on May 18, 11 8:41 AM
I,m only halfway through the demo, and already stuck.
I have a flashlight and a mecanical spider in my inventory, looking for a rake, but don't find any. Can anyone help, please?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Stuck already

[Post New]by mcurty on May 18, 11 9:13 AM
Fykomfei wrote:I,m only halfway through the demo, and already stuck.
I have a flashlight and a mecanical spider in my inventory, looking for a rake, but don't find any. Can anyone help, please?

The mechanical spider goes on the door with the spider lock. The rake is inside that house.

From the place where you got the spider, go down 2 times and to the right.

The walkthrough can be found in the 2nd thread on this game forum page. You can find your help by doing a Ctrl-F after you open the walkthrough page. In the box type in the item you are looking for and it will take you to that part of the walk through.

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Stuck already

[Post New]by Fykomfei on May 18, 11 2:54 PM
Thanks!

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Fykomfei on May 18, 11 2:55 PM
Thanks!

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Fykomfei on May 22, 11 5:01 AM
Now i have another problem: I've taken the fang from the dragons mouth, and the walkthrough tells me that I have two fangs, but I have only one I've gone through the walkout, but can' find the first fang. Can anyone help
me?

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on May 23, 11 12:50 AM
The 2nd one you will find about halfway through the story - has 1 fang a while!!

[Post New]by bannishedgirl on Jun 8, 11 1:01 AM
I also am at the point where the walk through says you are supposed to have 2 fangs and I only have one? I can't proceed with out it? Very lost...

[Post New]by bannishedgirl on Jun 8, 11 1:13 AM
bannishedgirl wrote:I also am at the point where the walk through says you are supposed to have 2 fangs and I only have one? I can't proceed with out it? Very lost...
Never mind I found it!

imbrat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by imbrat on Jun 18, 11 8:58 AM
I too, am stuck, on a hidden object scene w/ i am supposed to pick a rainbow, but it is off screen, and I cannot get my cursor there. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jun 20, 11 2:09 AM
imbrat wrote:I too, am stuck, on a hidden object scene w/ i am supposed to pick a rainbow, but it is off screen, and I cannot get my cursor there. Anyone else have this problem?

maybe switch to window mode will help?

Go to: